MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm confident that he will be brought to justice for his perjury. ;)

There was another stellar Canton Select Board meeting last night that was again, something else. I won't post it because it really doesn't pertain to this case, but there were complaints about the police department and that people do not feel safe in their own town. They aren't afraid of criminals but are afraid of the police and their " good old boy " way of handling business. It's on YouTube if you look for it. Sounds like it's not just a KR problem.

Agreed! To even get on base as a guest, a military service member stationed on base has to submit a notice/request, which needs to be approved. The gate guards have a list and you need to show ID! Cut through the D Attorney has not made many missteps, however should have been all over that.
He’s retired marine? He should be able to get on base as a retiree. They do in my neck of the woods.

Yes! He gave the driveway a quick sweep. Where did he toss that snow. They cleaned up snow from the crime scene.
There was a lot of snow coming down and JO was covered along with the yard more than when JO went into the house. Nothing was investigated or looked around at at the Alberts. Boston cop/hands in committees in town along with his brothers. KR shouting that she may of hit him, chaos. Black outside, no yellow tape around the immediate scene. Albert would of thought of everything to make sure the event had nothing to do with him inside as he did. There is evidence inside the basement and replacement of basement bulkhead which leads to the gated fence which leads a very short distance to that side area. A portion of the basement cement floor was replaced with new cement application. There are many posts about this and scenarios. Never were the occupants of the house, Alberts, looked at once KR was arrested. Her taillight was smashed. You'd have to have read all about that issue of when and where.
That involves the issue of Higgins in the sallyport with her SUV once her SUV was towed there, the vids of the taillight prior to that of not all smashed out, just a small hole per witness K. Roberts from backing into JO's car at his house and the ring cam of her backing into it. There is a lot to know.
Also, any worries of footprints in the still falling snow would of been taken care of, esp if dog still there. Took dog out for a frolic in the yard, kicked up snow and dog making a big UNSMOOTH yard. It was NEVER looked at.

There was a lot of snow coming down and JO was covered along with the yard more than when JO went into the house. Nothing was investigated or looked around at at the Alberts. Boston cop/hands in committees in town along with his brothers. KR shouting that she may of hit him, chaos. Black outside, no yellow tape around the immediate scene. Albert would of thought of everything to make sure the event had nothing to do with him inside as he did. There is evidence inside the basement and replacement of basement bulkhead which leads to the gated fence which leads a very short distance to that side area. A portion of the basement cement floor was replaced with new cement application. There are many posts about this and scenarios. Never were the occupants of the house, Alberts, looked at once KR was arrested. Her taillight was smashed. You'd have to have read all about that issue of when and where.
That involves the issue of Higgins in the sallyport with her SUV once her SUV was towed there, the vids of the taillight prior to that of not all smashed out, just a small hole per witness K. Roberts from backing into JO's car at his house and the ring cam of her backing into it. There is a lot to know.
Also, any worries of footprints in the still falling snow would of been taken care of, esp if dog still there. Took dog out for a frolic in the yard, kicked up snow and dog making a big UNSMOOTH yard. It was NEVER looked at.

Don't forget about the leaf blower! Canton police lieutenant testifies at Karen Read trial about using leaf blower at scene

RIGHT, no careful 'sifting' through the snow by JO, never mind checking any further than where he lay. DON'T get me started with the not banging on Albert's door to get him out there and 'see what he's done' (to us). No, mind if I go in and take a look, nothing, legal procedure or not. CANNOT wait till FBI busts him and his gang and with what.

Nothing with her appearance, she dresses nicely and is very attractive. It’s her facial expressions at times, just rubs me the wrong way.
I think she is very flirtatous especially with Jackson...lots of whispering (I realize they need to talk) but it is often followed by laughter. Honestly nothing that funny and sometimes it is when jury is in courtroom. She is very very confident and probably rightfully so. She does look very professional every day. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you tell the difference?
she has no obvious facial impairment. I know people with MS and their facial expressions are just very normal. So are Karen's. She is very self confident and her body language including facial expressions reflect that. Not bad or good...just the way it is. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So that’s what Bob Dylan was talking about
So he is the judge of what happened and had 'never processed something like this is in the snow. Saying that on the stand. He also was in that sallyport with Higgins and KR's suv. Missing vid and all. Making sure the evidence matched with his judgement of what happened.

Yes! He gave the driveway a quick sweep. Where did he toss that snow. They cleaned up snow from the crime scene.
Heck, I am going to add one more log to the fire…… of uncertainty. After catching up and reading this note above……. something made me wonder…… maybe he plowed the driveway lightly or quickly due to someone dropped their phone out there? In the midst of who knows what? Or something else got lost or misplaced?

Granted I don’t know the timing of this case well, nor all the missed calls timing etc. But was speculating maybe ‘find my phone’ wasn’t working? Had someone disabled GPS, or battery low….. ? Was something other telling dropped there? Were there tire tracks someone wanted obliterated? MOO

I'm confident that he will be brought to justice for his perjury. ;)

There was another stellar Canton Select Board meeting last night that was again, something else. I won't post it because it really doesn't pertain to this case, but there were complaints about the police department and that people do not feel safe in their own town. They aren't afraid of criminals but are afraid of the police and their " good old boy " way of handling business. It's on YouTube if you look for it. Sounds like it's not just a KR problem.
I missed it!! I saw the previous meeting and noticed a lot of tension, very interesting to watch.

I think she is very flirtatous especially with Jackson...lots of whispering (I realize they need to talk) but it is often followed by laughter. Honestly nothing that funny and sometimes it is when jury is in courtroom. She is very very confident and probably rightfully so. She does look very professional every day.
Agree. It’s not the place to be flirtatious…..

Thoughts….Ok I want some thoughts on KR backing into JO’s car. Now I’ve heard some say there is no way she could have hit JO hard enough to crack her tail light….do you really think the driveway bump was hard enough to crack it? From what I see it’s a light tap and could have been a bumper, bump. How many MPH was she going in the drive way?

She has no obvious facial impairment. I know people with MS and their facial expressions are just very normal. So are Karen's. She is very self confident and her body language including facial expressions reflect that. Not bad or good...just the way it is.
If it's not MS, then what explains Jen McCabe's face?

Attachments

• IMG_3433.jpeg
    IMG_3433.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 11
Thoughts….Ok I want some thoughts on KR backing into JO’s car. Now I’ve heard some say there is no way she could have hit JO hard enough to crack her tail light….do you really think the driveway bump was hard enough to crack it? From what I see it’s a light tap and could have been a bumper, bump. How many MPH was she going in the drive way?

Plenty of discussion on that issue in previous posts you may want to read. Or maybe some new posters would like to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper