MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t make any comments about him MP, cause I know nothing. I’ve heard the health app can be wrong, with stairs I know mine is a lot. I’ll be waiting to hear when all activity on his phone stops….movements.
That would have stopped when he died. There were no stairs on the street. Which flights of stairs were being mounted by him before he died is the question?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
A dog can scrape and break skin with it's teeth too without locking on..happens if a dog is jumping up and somebody tries to knock him down with a forearm, teeth connect but not the whole jaw. |That's what it looked like to me..

Last edited by a moderator:
That would have stopped when he died. There were no stairs on the street. Which flights of stairs were being mounted by him before he died is the question?
Yeah I know that’s what’s in question, the stairs. My health app rarely records mine accurately. I live in a 2 story house and I’m up and down all day by the end of that day it says much less then I actually did…..just saying.

Her tail light couldn't have been deliberately placed near the body, as the vehicle had just been retrieved from her address when the initial broken pieces of the taillight were discovered. Therefore, if it wasn't intentionally placed, it must have originated directly from Karen while she was driving. That's evidence right there IMO.
Evidence that she was there when the body was found. She drove her vehicle there after tapping his while backing out. It is just as reasonable that it may have dropped a piece or two when they arrived at the scene and found his body. His vehicle definitely moved when she backed out. It is just as reasonable that she cracked her light at that time.

Also, there is time from when her vehicle was retrieved before the pieces were found when you take into account the surveillance video is altered and the crime scene is literally minutes from the garage

A dog can scrape and break skin with it's teeth too without locking on..happens if a dog is jumping up and somebody tries to knock him down with a forearm, teeth connect but not the whole jaw. |That's what it looked like to me..
That would’ve had to have happened repeatedly. And what? he just stood there? Didn’t fight back and miraculously there was no German Shepherd hair on him?

You ever own a German Shepherd?

Evidence that she was there when the body was found. She drove her vehicle there after tapping his while backing out. It is just as reasonable that it may have dropped a piece or two when they arrived at the scene and found his body. His vehicle definitely moved when she backed out. It is just as reasonable that she cracked her light at that time
They didn’t take her vehicle, they took Kerry’s I believe. They took Karen’s back to John’s and she ride with Kerry and Jen.

Evidence that she was there when the body was found. She drove her vehicle there after tapping his while backing out. It is just as reasonable that it may have dropped a piece or two when they arrived at the scene and found his body. His vehicle definitely moved when she backed out. It is just as reasonable that she cracked her light at that time.

Also, there is time from when her vehicle was retrieved before the pieces were found when you take into account the surveillance video is altered and the crime scene is literally minutes from the garage
Nah- that’s what bumpers are for

That would’ve had to have happened repeatedly. And what? he just stood there? Didn’t fight back and miraculously there was no German Shepherd hair on him?

You ever own a German Shepherd?
Well no reason for a GSD to have had fur in it's mouth or under it's toenails that happened to be loose is there?
The dog was allegedly placed upstairs and may or may not have been there in the morning though the sister didn't happen to notice her when she allegedly barged in following allegedly unanswered phonecalls.

My ownership or lack of it is irrelevant to what I said.
Now could you find the links to which you referred please so we can have some closure on at least one point?

THIS TRUE?

Karen admits in a Nightline interview to being on the road for about 20 minutes looking for John out in the blizzard around town before waking his niece up around 4:30ish am. This means Karen was out looking for John around the same timeframe the snowplow driver saw a vehicle out front of the Albert home.

And it was more than a tap. She hit a 4500 pound vehicle with a 4500 pound vehicle and you can clearly see John's vehicle move up and back. But pieces need to actually fall out when a light is merely cracked.

It's also very difficult for a human body to shatter a modern taillight into 45 different pieces. I'd wage experts will say it's impossible for that to happen in the absence of any body damage to Read's vehicle.

And of course, his injuries do not match up with death by taillight. At all.

So now I want everyone’s thoughts on when John got sick?

THIS TRUE?

Karen admits in a Nightline interview to being on the road for about 20 minutes looking for John out in the blizzard around town before waking his niece up around 4:30ish am. This means Karen was out looking for John around the same timeframe the snowplow driver saw a vehicle out front of the Albert home.
Wow now I got to go listen to the rest! I only grabbed the first part!

One additional observation on the KR Lexus vehicle. IIUC a 2021 LX 570 model. Not sure the specific model options, but some reports give that vehicle as 8.9 minimum inches of ground clearance; see Lexus of Huntsville, AL current ad for the vehicle. A CNET article on it from October 7, 2020 speaks of an air suspension system for it that gives 11 inches of ground clearance. Not sure exactly what features or options her vehicle has. Tires on it could also affect that clearance. MOO

THIS TRUE?

He saw a ford edge

Brian Loughran, according to the defense motion, emphatically told both a private investigator hired by Read and officers of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that he made multiple passes by the Alberts’ home between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. on January 29, 2022 and O’Keefe’s body was not on the lawn where he was found by Read shortly after 6 a.m. Loughran’s testimony, the defense motion alleges, directly contradicts the commonwealth’s assertion that O’Keefe had been “lying incapacitated in Brian Albert’s front yard” since around 12:30 a.m., when he was allegedly struck by Read. The defense also cites additional testimony by Loughran claiming to have observed a vehicle he believed to be a Ford Edge parked near the location of where O’Keefe’s body was discovered sometime after 3:30 a.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no reason for a GSD to have had fur in it's mouth or under it's toenails that happened to be loose is there?
The dog was allegedly placed upstairs and may or may not have been there in the morning though the sister didn't happen to notice her when she allegedly barged in following allegedly unanswered phonecalls.

My ownership or lack of it is irrelevant to what I said.
Now could you find the links to which you referred please so we can have some closure on at least one point?
GSD are notorious shedders -,it would be virtually IMPOSSIBLE to tangle with a GSD, be clawed like that, or even bitten and not get GSD hairs on him - IMPOSSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper