MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Curiosity1234

Curiosity1234 Well-Known Member

This is a strange case with no clear cut clues to go in any direction whatsoever. Must be baffling for LE.

2. HarmonyE.

HarmonyE. Well-Known Member

Agree. And when you try to head down one direction, it's always a dead end. But this is only because we're missing critical pieces of Sandra's story. If more than one person has enough knowledge of some of those missing pieces, we may find out what happened to her at some point. If not, I doubt we ever will.

3. spearhead1030

spearhead1030 Member

A long-time follower of this case.

Hard to specifically comment on this while honoring TOS, but something is seriously not right here. Something grabbed me about this case from the very beginning. I didn't know what it was then, but it's because there's so much that just seems flat-out off. Red flags everywhere.

I think more than one person on here is thinking what I'm thinking, but it's just not something that can be discussed here.

There's just something really, really dark and twisted about this case. It's chilling.

I just hope justice gets served one day.

Feronia, tracylykins, Mert and 13 others like this.
  4. OnlyFacts

OnlyFacts Well-Known Member

I think you're right.

This hasnt been investigated the same way others like it would be.

Alcina, Hazelnutty, momsof3 and 7 others like this.
  5. keek

keek Well-Known Member

It was pretty soon on that I 'went off the narrative given and feel the truth won't be found there of what really happened to Sandra. I feel she will not be found due to her disposal method, but hope LE is keeping their ears open and putting pressure on the ones I feel perpetuated this crime. IMO

6. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Active Member

Unfortunately the narrative is limited and controlled. What part of the narrative makes you think differently ? Hoping we can share that here!

7. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Active Member

What direction did you find a dead end?

MimosaMornings, Curious-A and momsof3 like this.
  8. keek

keek Well-Known Member

No thought or information of Sandra's life before she moved to Hanson given, just the tiny amount of information as her daughter and SIL gave as they knew her during that time frame, which was very short. My own general search and putting things together and the podcast towards the end with the one that they thought she had plans to stay over her house. There was telephone call confusion and timelines that were checked out on that, but still seemed vague or not definite. Don't really think it's coincidence that Sandra's car was in the shop the same day, soon after she was dropped off, and she disappeared.

9. nicoletee

nicoletee Member

Agree, it seems a very unlikely coincidence. If we land on it not being a coincidence, LE should be looking at the people who knew or who she told her car would be in the shop that day/night. I'm not sure who all would be on the list, but since her landline activity was supposedly limited in the period before she went missing and she didn't use email, it can't be a long list.

Then again, a neighbor could have seen that the car was not in the driveway, but from the drone photos of the area, there's a very limited number of neighbors who could even have seen her driveway and there would have been no one just driving by as her street deadends immediately after her house.

Why can't LE puzzle this one out??

10. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I think LE has the pieces but can’t put it together in the correct configuration due to information being withheld, controlled, etc.
    JMO

11. nicoletee

nicoletee Member

Oh, I understand this, I do, but it still seems strange with all the drama swirling around they they can't get some sort of foothold.

Maybe the fact that this was treated as missing person case only (as if Sandra galivanted off to Fall River or Brockton with no vehicle!) caused some significant delays and led to lost evidence?

BostonTimes, OnlyFacts, keek and 2 others like this.
  12. keek

keek Well-Known Member

I WISH we had all the info the State and local police may have that we don't. I assume they asked questions we don't know of, looked into Sandra's background and mainly would look for a MOTIVE if any foul play to THEM was eventually thought. Sandra was just painted as a homebody/grandmother, small circle of friends that sound were just a few relatives. The police may have looked further into others in her life and maybe those people had some ideas or pointed them in another direction that they are trying to put together. Sounds like they just hope someone finally breaks down it seems to me at least. Frustrating to us yes.

13. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Thinking of Sandra tonite.

14. Sy_justanother

Sy_justanother New Member

FBI search, digging in a back yard in Randolph MA today. They haven’t stated what they’re investigating.

Bodhi, MimosaMornings, Alcina and 4 others like this.
  15. stargazer17

stargazer17 Well-Known Member

16. Curious-A

Curious-A Well-Known Member

stargazer17 and Alcina like this.
  17. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Oh my goodness.

Curious-A and Alcina like this.
  18. insatiable

insatiable Well-Known Member

Does the home owners name sound familiar to anyone?

19. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

Curious-A, stargazer17, Bodhi and 2 others like this.
  20. keek

keek Well-Known Member

Not connected to Sandra's search but oddly enough I lived a few minutes walk to the house /street when a kid. All changed over now for decades. Hoping for a break in Sandra's case always.

Curious-A, Bodhi and Alcina like this.