MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

A lot of interesting new developments, further cementing my opinion that this was foul play, and it was someone known to Sandra, and the motive was money.

Hopefully all this attention will continue to spark people to talk and share, giving LE more concrete tips and leads to follow.

2. jenpil

jenpil Former Member

<modsnip, factual information without verification link>

What's setting my suspicious gauge off is the daughter didn't go over there that night when she couldn't contact her mother, but left it until the following morning, even though it was only a few miles drive from where they lived. That, and the SIL being very vague on details of his movements the afternoon/evening before.
    Sandra was supposed to babysit the grandkids all day and night, but didn't. What changed?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
    bluenoser, cocomod, Annie Lou and 7 others like this.
  3. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

I'm glad to see more information about Sandra's case being revealed.

bluenoser, keek, Luckyzmom and 6 others like this.
  4. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

<modsnip quote>

Boston, if you are local or have inside knowledge, you can become a “verified insider” and then you can post what you know without having to link. It can be super helpful to keep these discussions going!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
  5. ElementalLaura

ElementalLaura Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is CLOSED for moderation and cleanup.

New and current Websleuths members should review the Websleuths rules, particularly the following:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

LINKS and REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES

When a post contains information stated as fact, it must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is your opinion only, please make that clear.

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. An example would be a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images.

6. ElementalLaura

ElementalLaura Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is reopened for discussion with the following guidelines:
    • State the source of the information you're referencing and provide a link.
    • If the source is Reddit, do not post it. Reddit is not an approved source.
    • Observe the following Websleuths rules:
      • The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.
    Posts that don't adhere to these guidelines will be removed and posters warned and subject to loss of posting privileges.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2021
    Hazelnutty, Luckyzmom, Suglo and 3 others like this.
  7. nicoletee

nicoletee Member

De-lurking ex-Hanson resident who doesn't know any of the people involved but has been following the case off and on from the beginning.

I agree totally that family needs to be left out of discussion. The problem with this case is that according to her family, Sandra Crispo didn't know anyone who wasn't a family member of hers! So the case really can't be discussed in any meaningful way unless and until someone comes forward to report they saw her the night of her disappearance with a non-family member.

8. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Member

9. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Member

I find discrepancies within the dialogue which includes family members and the host. So how can you reflect without wondering what is what

keek, kimmie0313 and OnlyFacts like this.
  10. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

I'm looking forward to reading new information about Sandra's disappearance.

11. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Member

Shifts 99.9% run from 7-3 0r 6-2; 3-11 or 2-10 one point I find odd is that the SIL (stated in podcast) states he would go looking for Sandra after a double shift. This would mean 10 or 11 PM? Where were the kids?

12. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Member

I would like to hear more on the cousins evening and the SIL' S EVENING ON THAT NIGHT Sandra went missing on 8-7-19. It is about Sandra so if we don't know enough truth then how much help can we give

bluenoser, Suglo and kimmie0313 like this.
  13. BostonTimes

BostonTimes Member

The last incoming call to Sandra was from Laina. Laina said so in the podcast.

Spider92 likes this.
  14. kimmie0313

kimmie0313 Active Member

Yes! This! But, we can’t discuss here. Maybe in due time....
    It has been said many times that Sandra’s inner circle was very, very small. It mainly only included family.

15. keek

keek Well-Known Member

I've always thought from the beginning that Sandra's disappearance was ONLY due to the inheritance. People are def not talking where 'we can 'hear' them', since day one. So terribly sad.

BostonTimes, bluenoser, Suglo and 4 others like this.
  16. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

If money was the motive, did someone think Sandra had a lot of cash at her house?

17. nicoletee

nicoletee Member

I can see someone possibly thinking that, but I kind of doubt she actually did. You clearly get the sense that her daughter and son in law were managing all of finances and surely wouldn't have agreed with her keeping cash or other assets in the house. Just not a wise thing to do.

MimosaMornings and Spider92 like this.
  18. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

If this was about money, it was a confrontation about the subject not someone looking for actual cash in her house. JMO.

Bodhi, BostonTimes, Alcina and 4 others like this.
  19. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

@Suglo that where I am as well, betting unhappy family members. It's odd the way the house and dog were left the way they were. I don't understand why no one checked on Sandra when there was no answer on the phone ! We have a deal, when no one answers the phone check on the older family members ASAP ! Or call.for a welfare check by LE ?
    Wouldn't someone be worried that she may be in medical distress or have fallen ??? MOO

BostonTimes, Suglo and MimosaMornings like this.
  20. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Perhaps it was common for Sandra to not answer her phone. Especially if she didn’t own a cell phone, maybe she enjoyed being alone and not communicating with others on a daily basis?

Bodhi, bluenoser and Suglo like this.