MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

If any of you are keeping up with the website that was established to bring in tips/coordinate volunteer searches, Sandra's daughter has updated with her thoughts 3 months into the disappearance. https://sandracrispo.com/"letters-from-laina"/f/nov-5th-2019--day-90

JMO but I feel like the tone of this situation has changed in the last couple of days. Family has shifted from an attitude of "we will find her" to "the person responsible for this will be punished."

2. MsGazette

MsGazette Just call me Ms G

I noticed the tone shift as well. It could be the anger stage of grief. Must be so hard on them...the unknown.

3. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

Thinking (of you always) & praying for you tonight Sandra.

4. MsGazette

97 days...it’s been so quiet. I wonder what is being worked on to figure this out. Still holding out hope for Sandra’s safe return home to her family.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Adding my bump for dear Sandra.

6. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

me too, bumping for Sandra... Thinking of those who know and genuinely love her... So sad for them...

I have leaned toward this being foul play but have been open to other possibilities. I admit, as time goes by and she has not been found, my feet plant themselves more and more firmly in the former.

Kittybunny, Alcina, Dre and 12 others like this.
  7. cb73

cb73 Well-Known Member

I tried to be open to other possibilities, but after about 5 days, I'm firmly in the "someone saw her and decided now was the time" camp. I don't know if it was someone from her old town, someone that saw her at the auto repair place, or someone that was in her neighborhood, but I don't foresee a good outcome. :(

8. AzPistonsGirl

Sadly, I don't forsee a good outcome either after this long, but I like to have hope when it's all we have sometimes...

That said, I think it may not be as random as suggested...

Gosh, I hope she decided to take off, but who leaves their pooch?... Not this woman, not from what we know of her, nope.

9. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

The house left as it was, plus dog alone no food or water and odd comments about bed slats being off kilter(unless dog was large enough to cause that being left alone) seems as if she had just stepped out for a few moments. Purse keys in home, back door unlocked doesn't fit the walked out on her life senario. But we didn't get to see by the scene we have it second hand. So that's what we have to work with please help me if I left anything out. TIA MOO

10. Gussified

Gussified Well-Known Member

bbm
    Just one correction...purse was not found in the home...

Family fears foul play involved in disappearance of grandmother missing 40 days from Massachusetts home
    Laina said she discovered the back door was unlocked. Once inside, she noticed her mother’s shoes and purse were gone. The air conditioning and lights had been left on. Inside the refrigerator, there was watermelon already cut up and ready for the boys to eat.

Personally, I think she left willingly with someone, with the expectation that she wouldn’t be gone long.

11. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

Totally agree with this. I have some thoughts on this disappearance as time goes on. We will have to wait and see if more info eventually comes to light. New Englanders can be very private people.

12. detectorhector

detectorhector Active Member

13. Luckyzmom

Your theory makes sense, now we need to try to find out who it May have been. Thanks for correction,need some sleep....

14. UnapologeticallyAspie

I need sleep too! And a million dollars in small unmarked bills. :p

15. Luckyzmom

I'm with ya there!!

16. MsGazette

NE’ders can be very private people...definitely agree. If she left with someone, I believe it either ended badly or they now have her against her will. IMO. It would make sense with the lack of evidence of forced entry that it’s a familiar person. For all we know, the dog could have pushed the bed mattress/boards/slats awry.
    I have seen some say that she ‘escaped’ from her life alone or with someone. From what we know, which just touches the surface, I just can’t see her doing that to her family. IMO. Oh I hope this family gets some answers soon.

17. AzPistonsGirl

bumping for Sandra and for her furry friend who must be missing his person... no one's giving up!

Alcina, Dre, MimosaMornings and 15 others like this.
  18. Waitasecond

Waitasecond Member

Her birthday is coming up on the 27th. I really hope the family gets some answers soon.

19. UnapologeticallyAspie

Oh Sandra, where art thou?!??

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I’ve always thought this was a crime IMO