MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
HANSON, MASS. (WHDH) - The daughter of a missing Hanson mother is asking the public for help finding her after no one has seen or heard from her in more than a month.

Sandra Crispo, 54, of Spofford Avenue, was last seen on Aug. 7 where surveillance footage shows her getting out of a family members car, going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes and then is taken home.

Crispo’s daughter Laina McMahon hired a private investigator and believes that someone knows something about her mother’s disappearance.

“She just vanished,” McMahon said.

McMahon says on Aug. 8 she tried to reach her mom on the phone but couldn’t get through so she went to her mom’s house instead.

“When I noticed all of the lights were on and then I saw the dog there, he didn’t have any food or any water, she would never leave her animal alone for any period of time,” McMahon said.

Detectives searched the woods nearby, went door to door talking to neighbors, and reviewed surveillance video.

Hanson police chief Michael Miksch said, “We have conducted seven different searches of the area using drones, K9’s both civilian and police, as well as officers on foot and on ATV’s. We;ve got no new information, we’ve come up empty.”

Daughter of missing Hanson mother asks public for help finding her
Re-reading the early posts - I had forgotten how much was done to find her early on IMO

I don't have social media so I hope something can be shared soon as to whatever seems to be happening in Sandra's case. From what I see posted above, it doesn't sound like it will be good news....but as long as she's been missing, we already feared that would be the case :(

This reminds me of William Cierzan's case.

I was not familiar with this case so I read up briefly. Granted I did not do a deep dive into the personalities involved like I did for this one, but my initial impression is that William's family really has zero clue what happened. JMO but I feel like Sandra's family has an inkling. They might not have all the pieces, the where and the how, but they know some things that inform the workings of this disappearance that the public does not. I only hope that the police were working with the full info from the beginning. I believe that maybe they were or at least, are now.

I was not familiar with this case so I read up briefly. Granted I did not do a deep dive into the personalities involved like I did for this one, but my initial impression is that William's family really has zero clue what happened. JMO but I feel like Sandra's family has an inkling. They might not have all the pieces, the where and the how, but they know some things that inform the workings of this disappearance that the public does not. I only hope that the police were working with the full info from the beginning. I believe that maybe they were or at least, are now.
Me too.

I got a different impression in William's case - that a family member is suspected, but so far the case can't be proved.

I got a different impression in William's case - that a family member is suspected, but so far the case can't be proved.

I read only the first news article about this case in a Google search so a suspect wasn't addressed...but what is the motive thought to be, in the case of William? Or is it not known?

William Cierzan Archives — Hometown Station | KHTS FM 98.1 & AM 1220 — Santa Clarita Radio - Santa Clarita News
not to veer to far off topic - much can be learned in this case IMO - the nephew in Williams' is a POI.
Hernandez indicated the nephew is a person of interest as he is suspected to be the last known contact with Cierzan before the Valencia man’s disappearance January 26.

Surveillance video shows a car matching the relative’s description leaving the house that same day, and investigators are currently working to enhance the video.

Sheriff’s homicide detectives believe this car may belong to Daniel Cierzan, according to officials.
----------
In Sandra's case, they have surveillance of her buying cigarettes and the vehicle she was in.....
JMO

I read only the first news article about this case in a Google search so a suspect wasn't addressed...but what is the motive thought to be, in the case of William? Or is it not known?
Why do family members kill? maybe the same reasons others do? Money, sex, jealousy, hatred, etc..... In his case, his money and wallet were at the house IIRC
Will Cierzan disappearance still baffling after 2 years

HANSON, MASS. (WHDH) - The daughter of a missing Hanson mother is asking the public for help finding her after no one has seen or heard from her in more than a month.

Sandra Crispo, 54, of Spofford Avenue, was last seen on Aug. 7 where surveillance footage shows her getting out of a family members car, going into a Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes and then is taken home.

Crispo’s daughter Laina McMahon hired a private investigator and believes that someone knows something about her mother’s disappearance.

McMahon says on Aug. 8 she tried to reach her mom on the phone but couldn’t get through so she went to her mom’s house instead.

“When I noticed all of the lights were on and then I saw the dog there, he didn’t have any food or any water, she would never leave her animal alone for any period of time,” McMahon said.

Detectives searched the woods nearby, went door to door talking to neighbors, and reviewed surveillance video.

Hanson police chief Michael Miksch said, “We have conducted seven different searches of the area using drones, K9’s both civilian and police, as well as officers on foot and on ATV’s. We;ve got no new information, we’ve come up empty.”

---
BBM @Steelslady @happyday

---
BBM @Steelslady @happyday
Thank you.

My suspicion all along was that last car ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member