MA MA - Taj Narbonne, 9, Leominster, 31 Mar 1981

Thirty-one years later Detective: ‘Not giving up on Taj’

March 31 will mark 31 years since Leominster’s own Taj Narbonne went missing, and even with so much time passing, the Leominster Police are still pursuing leads and hoping someone comes forward with any new information.

[snip]

Aubuchon did received a tip of photographs on a website several months back that resembled a young Taj. The photographs were sent to the FBI laboratory where recently they came back with a response that the photos were not of the missing boy.

More: http://www.leominsterchamp.com/news...years_later_Detective_Not_giving_up_on_T.html

I think that any mother that would be with a man that she knew hated her child and then leave her son with him is just sorry and I don't feel for her, I know that sounds harsh, but it is how I feel. I am so sick of mothers chosing men over there children then "boo-hooing" when something bad happens. God bless this little boy. I hope that justice is served in this case.

I totally agree with you on this. There are too many women and men out there who let their mates hurt their children and look the other way. They will have to answer someday they may think they have got away with it but they will have to answer for harming children

Does anyone know if the reservoirs were cleared, or if they have since been drained- or have since ran dry (or flooded?) Rocky Pond, Morse, Haynes, and Notown in particular?
Also the area SW of Christine B/T Hickory, Gordon, Pleasant, and Anthony streets?
And one other thought- route 2? Anyone have cleared areas? TIA if anyone knows or could point to MSM or LE info re: searches of these areas.

This is a case that is going to be solved by a tip on where his body might be, imo. We need locals going back to that night or the following day. We need people who knew where step dad went in the woods or areas he had available to him.

Step dad is locked away. It is time to speak up.

This little body needs to come home. :(

This is a case that is going to be solved by a tip on where his body might be, imo. We need locals going back to that night or the following day. We need people who knew where step dad went in the woods or areas he had available to him.

Step dad is locked away. It is time to speak up.

This little body needs to come home. :(

believe09, would you like to start a SAR thread for Taj? I agree, this beautiful little buy needs to come home. And although a tip would certainly be useful, we could still take a look at the possibilities/practicalities on the ground remotely, if you like.

Mysticrose ---I was watching Adam(1983) and they show 2 minutes of missing children at the end of the film. I saw Taj Narbonne for the first time (or did I?) on this reel. I was astounded because I thought this looks exactly like the bound and gagged boy you are referencing. I believe that is him. I came over here to see if anyone else drew that conclusion.

still missing:

narbonne-tajpng-477a10ecbdfb2879.png

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/110_missing_children_from_mass.html

The mother knew that her child and step dad were not getting along, she should have sent the boy to live with other family. What a shame. Chances are the step-father was likely involved but there appears to be little evidence to support this.

Thank you for the update.

Responding way after the fact, but no mom shouldn't have sent her son away. What mom does that? She should have sent her husband away. Men shouldn't come before children.

According to Charlie Project, Taj's teeth were decayed. Mom didn't bother to take Taj for routine dental care. Spells neglect to me.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/narbonne_taj.html

And yet she's continued to look for him. She may or may not have been the greatest mother but she's had many years to clean up her act. Yeah we can look on the outside of many of these cases and say "well they shouldn't have done xyz" but what good does it do now? More than likely she's a victim of the stepfather as well.

The mother knew that her child and step dad were not getting along, she should have sent the boy to live with other family. What a shame. Chances are the step-father was likely involved but there appears to be little evidence to support this.

Thank you for the update.

And yet she's continued to look for him. She may or may not have been the greatest mother but she's had many years to clean up her act. Yeah we can look on the outside of many of these cases and say "well they shouldn't have done xyz" but what good does it do now? More than likely she's a victim of the stepfather as well.

Continued to look for him? Link please?

BBM

Insurance coverage of dental care is very, very recent.

With widespread coverage today, many children have decayed teeth.

(There aren't enough dentists to go around, either.)

But yet mom continued to keep popping out kids. Again, neglectful, selfish behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back