GUILTY MA - Trudie Hall, 23, pregnant, Nantucket, 28 July 2010

Remains Found

Human remains found on Cape Cod in Falmouth last week are those of a pregnant woman who disappeared from Nantucket almost two years ago, the Cape district attorney said Tuesday.

O'Keefe said the remains were found in a wooded area near Falmouth by a man walking his dog last week and he said the location where the bones were discovered is significant to the case. He said an autopsy was performed by the medical examiner's office and Hall was identified through dental records and some articles of jewelry.

Snipped: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30931044/detail.html

Oh wow I remember this. I have the news on now and will see if anything is said.

Where did they find her in Falmouth???

Wanda Medeiros Reine I think ended up in the dump with her husbands trash hauling business. I read the book on that. I believe he is still in Taunton State

Cape DA: Trudie Hall, pregnant woman who disappeared in 2010, was]shot multiple times

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2012/04/cape-trudie-hall-pregnant-woman-who-disappeared-was-shot-multiple-times/lrA62O0YCJadHjPS5BcyCL/index.html

Many cryptic statements made by the DA in this article make me think they are VERY close to solving this case and charging a suspect or suspects:

“Though Trudie will never speak again, by finding her she has told us much ... how many times she was shot and by what bullets,” O’Keefe said at a news conference at the Barnstable Police Department.
He also said, “There may be a possibility that someone knowingly or unknowingly aided ... after the fact.” He said investigators would like to talk to that person.

My intepretation:
- they are just waiting for ballistics to come back with a match the shell casings found in the rental car to the remains, as well as possibly to the guns that QW (father of the unborn child and POI) owned and that police seized from his home when she first went missing;
- they think both QW and his wife were involved.

Oh wow I remember this. I have the news on now and will see if anything is said.

Where did they find her in Falmouth???

Wanda Medeiros Reine I think ended up in the dump with her husbands trash hauling business. I read the book on that. I believe he is still in Taunton State
http://www.capenews.net/communities/falmouth/news/1802

By: Laura M. Reckford
Published: 04/24/12

A man walking a dog discovered the skeletal remains of Trudie Hall in woods near the municipal water tower on Hayway Road in East Falmouth Thursday evening.

This is a very good article.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120429/NEWS/204290330/-1/NEWS06

By Patrick Cassidy
pcassidy@capecodonline.com
April 29, 2012

<snipped>
The viability of the fetus she carried, as O'Keefe said, will be the key to whether charges are possible in connection with the unborn child's death, according to Massachusetts case law.

I like Patrick Cassidy, o/t. He is an excellent journalist imo.

I was thinking about Trudie today. Was anyone ever arrested in this case?

I was considering deleting my subscription to this thread today...it's been so long with so little publicity or news...Anyone hear anything?

It sounds like it should have been an open and shut case.

Great news-thanks Moreack :)
RIP Trudie. I hope this brings your mom some peace and closure.

Jury Finds Quoizel Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder in Shooting Death of Trudie Hall

After deliberating for approximately two days, the 12-member jury in the Quoizel Wilson trial found the defendant guilty of first degree murder in the death of 23-year-old Trudie Hall of Nantucket.

Wilson told police he was having an affair with Hall. She was pregnant with Wilson&#8217;s child when she was reported missing from the Mid Cape area in late July 2010.

Her skeletal remains were found a year and a half later in woods off Hayway Road in East Falmouth. She had been shot to death.

I am so happy for this news. We don't see enough justice on these threads, unfortunately. I hope this brings her family some measure of peace.

RIP Trudie. Your life was too short...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20