Madeleine McCann found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone KNOWS if the McCanns are guilty, except the McCanns, at least for now.

I don't think any person's book will keep most of us from hoping and praying that little Miss Madeleine is alive somewhere and will be found. That is why most of us are here...to find missing people and hopefully alive and well. There is always that possibility that the missing person is not alive and that is sad. But what we can do then is hope for justice and truth.

I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. But I'm open for all theories.

I, too, am open to all theories. I was not involved in the ws threads on her but I can figure why they got pulled. If she is still missing I am glad she is being looked for and will be curious to hear the outcome of this DNA test.

article-2130995-007563A6000004B0-654_468x286.jpg

Search spreads: Spanish police have begun searching for Madeleine McCann in the Costa del Sol after a tip off by an informant to Portuguese police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...earch-town-near-Malaga-lookalike-spotted.html

Seriously? This is where kidnappers would take a child? Costa del Sol?

Madeleine could have been taken anywhere, obviously. And where ever she is there is a possibility that she will be taken out somewhere.
The important thing is that people are still looking. Her parents, Kate and Gerry have accomplished this by their unrelenting campaign to keep her in the public eye. And there is no way they would have done so much to find her if they had been responsible in any way.

Madeleine could have been taken anywhere, obviously. And where ever she is there is a possibility that she will be taken out somewhere.
The important thing is that people are still looking. Her parents, Kate and Gerry have accomplished this by their unrelenting campaign to keep her in the public eye. And there is no way they would have done so much to find her if they had been responsible in any way.

Yes you're right. She can be anywhere if she was abducted as the McCann's claim.

My problem with this sighting is after 5 years, Madeleine wouldn't look like the almost 4 year old little girl we see being circulated in the media photos. She would be almost 9 years old now. Also, I would think the kidnappers would have altered her appearance in some way. Darker hair as an example.

I do have to admit Spain makes a lot more sense than Saudi Arabia.

The eye is a pretty good identifying feature but not so readily visible if you don't get very close.

Is there an age progression image?

Edit:
Never mind. I think this is the latest, maybe. It's from last year
madeleine-mccann-240.jpg

Her twin siblings would be about 7 years old now? I wonder what her sister looks like? Perhaps, she's the closest resemblance to Maddie? Or not. I know some siblings don't look like alike but it wouldn't hurt to show her picture, imo.

Her twin siblings would be about 7 years old now? I wonder what her sister looks like? Perhaps, she's the closest resemblance to Maddie? Or not. I know some siblings don't look like alike but it wouldn't hurt to show her picture, imo.

Amelie did look like Madeleine aged two, but I think The McCanns are reluctant to have photos of Amelie in The Media and on The Net, and I think I might be as well, although quite possibly whoever does the age progression pictures will find photos of Amelie useful.

Not possible to imagine what the abductor might have done to change Madeleine but darker hair sounds likely.

Respectfully, the McCann's relentlessness may be viewed as an attempt to deflect scrutiny from what is more likely; that Madeleine died from either an overdose or fall while left alone in the villa and her parents covered it up. I certainly view it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Image:

3972556-3x2-340x227.jpg

Madeleine McCann could still be alive: UK police

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-25/madeline-mccann-could-still-be-alive-uk-police/3972542

UK police say it's possible that missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/uk-police-possible-missing-girl-madeleine-mccann-alive-092331957.html

Police issue computer-generated photo of missing Madeleine McCann
UK police still hope to find Madeleine alive as ninth birthday nears

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Po...o+missing+Madeleine+McCann/6515616/story.html

Just tuned in, wow- that would be amazing if MM is found alive, so encouraging!

I hope you're right.

But as we've seen on this website, there really is no rhyme or reason when it comes to violence, especially against children. It's nice to believe "blood is thicker than water." Some of the most heinous perps are the ones you talk to on a daily basis, ones that you'd never once suspect. The ones that would make your blood run cold if you had even an inkling of what they were capable of doing. Smart perps know that their lack of criminal record is in their favor. Quite simply, anyone is capable of anything given the right circumstances.

So, to play devil's advocate, if one were fairly certain nothing was to be found, there would be a strong incentive to throw investigators occasional red herrings.

Just tuned in, wow- that would be amazing if MM is found alive, so encouraging!

Wish there was a lead but the last we heard was she was spotted in Spain and that was 5 or 6 days ago. No updates on that.

Sadly, I wish Maddie was alive but I think she died that night. :(

She would have been a beautiful 9 year old little girl.

Doubts about Madeleine McCann

Pat Brown has doubts about where officials are coming up with the idea that Madeleine McCann might be alive, due to the fact that she is one of the most well known missing children's cases in the world.

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/newschannel/#ixzz1t5B5fmrG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member