Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they had to take the risk, D. Perhaps CB had the know-how they needed. He was a burglar in OC, knew the place enough well, probably had contacts inside. He's not someone dispensable. Maybe being a German native speaker might also helped.
Perhaps they had to take the risk, D. Perhaps CB had the know-how they needed. He was a burglar in OC, knew the place enough well, probably had contacts inside. He's not someone dispensable. Maybe being a German native speaker might also helped.

Can't tell how things has happened in MM case, but can tell, how some things in tourist areas have been worked off.

Got an relative that worked almost 20 years in spain, "Costa Azahar"! Maybe algarve was not that different!

Police do not care about tourists in fact. Missing things, who cares? In almost every town, there are more tourists than residents at main-seasons!

Money or passport stolen?:What a pity, but what to do? Just tourits!! Who cares?

Child stolen? What the ?! Let's call GA from Lisboa!!! Need backup, cause lack of tourists is a job-risk!

No time to investigate, cause there also was a crime between residents has been to investigate. ;-)

Last edited:

Can't tell how things have happened in MM case, but can tell, how some things in tourist areas have been worked off.

Got an relative that worked almost 20 years in spain, "Costa Azahar"! Maybe algarve was not that different!

Police does not care about tourists in fact. Missing things, who cares? In almost every town, there are more tourists than residents at main-seasons!

Money or passport stolen? What a pity, but what to do? Just tourist!! Who cares?

Child stolen? What the ?! Let's call GA from Lisboa!!! Need backup, cause lack of tourists is a job-risk!

No time to investigate, cause there also was a crime between residents that has been to be investigated. ;-)

But also quotes from resident police officers: " If he that one ore that one makes trouble, just tell us! We drive to the sierra with him. In the sierra, nobody can find him at last!"

And that is no joke!

Last edited:
Perhaps they had to take the risk, D. Perhaps CB had the know-how they needed. He was a burglar in OC, knew the place enough well, probably had contacts inside. He's not someone dispensable. Maybe being a German native speaker might have also helped.
as of 2007 he had committed one rape [most likely two. possibly more] and not been caught.
all the skills you have mentioned above, in 2007 he had. to do an abduction.
careful planning.
finding the window of opportunity.
entering a building without being seen.
exiting a building without being seen.
leaving zero evidence or clues.
multiple transport options.

the only thing i can see missing, is where to take the child? (as he was homeless)
but the possible options are adding up:
an empty holiday apartment;
BP's abandoned factory scrap yard;
a difficult to access deserted beach in the VW;
the gardens of the house Foral, in his VW or Allegro.

if anything, the only help he needed was lower-level than him... maybe an employee to pass a key, maybe an employee that had seen the receptionist's book.

Let's just say we don't know CB we haven't met CB. We're not privy to any of his academic achievements or have not known him in person to form a judgement on his so called intelligence. Intelligence is made up of many things.
We can only go on what LE Profiler has said about the "type"of person who has have committed this crime and on other hearsay.
We can form judgments on his personality due to his depraved activities, which can be indicative of a 'type' of psychological profile, but without reading a Psychologists FULL report on CB, which would be done after spending many hours talking to him, we can only speculate on his psychological make up.

Back to the lounge photo/still, where can some posters see a small figure? I’ve looked and looked and can’t see anything baring any resemblance to a human form, could you repost with the area circled so I try and see what you’re seeing please.

It was in this pic someone upthread said they thought the could see a child. Look next to the fitness ball on the floor, the faint swirly lines could appear to show shape of child sitting with legs out straight and crossed at the ankles

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/56874674-6462-41cc-8f80-7550546c0e0b-jpeg.254680/

Let's just say we don't know CB we haven't met CB. We're not privy to any of his academic achievements or have not known him in person to form a judgement on his so called intelligence. Intelligence is made up of many things.
We can only go on what LE Profiler has said about the "type"of person who has have committed this crime and on other hearsay.
We can form judgments on his personality due to his depraved activities, which can be indicative of a 'type' of psychological profile, but without reading a Psychologists FULL report on CB, which would be done after spending many hours talking to him, we can only speculate on his psychological make up.
I’ll bet there’s psychologists queuing up for that task, must be many with informed theories who would love to talk to him! Not for the faint hearted I think, but fascinating for them all the same

He didn’t even need to be told about the note in the staff book, if he overheard a conversation about it with someone who had seen it. Anyone could have casually said that they don’t understand the British - coming on holiday and then leaving their children alone in the room while they eat. (Even though most of us British probably wouldn’t have done it). It is the sort of thing that would be unusual in my life so it is the sort of thing that may get commented about.

It was in this pic someone upthread said they thought the could see a child. Look next to the fitness ball on the floor, the faint swirly lines could appear to show shape of child sitting with legs out straight and crossed at the ankles

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/56874674-6462-41cc-8f80-7550546c0e0b-jpeg.254680/
Finally I see it - thanks!!! Still think I might be seeing something that isn’t there in the first place but I can’t unsee it now!

Also on top of the exercise ball I see a cushion, and also the dog on the coach I now see 2 brown cushions whereas before I was convinced it was a dog....

If nothing else I’m surprised that someone with a camping chair in their lounge seems to take their comfort so seriously and owns so many blimin cushions!!! I guess it’s important for us all to look after our backs :rolleyes:

I’ll bet there’s psychologists queuing up for that task, must be many with informed theories who would love to talk to him! Not for the faint hearted I think, but fascinating for them all the same

I’d love to talk to him for even five minutes, and I’m no psychologist. But as they say, you can’t bullsh1t a bullsh1tter ;)

Finally I see it - thanks!!! Still think I might be seeing something that isn’t there in the first place but I can’t unsee it now!

Also on top of the exercise ball I see a cushion, and also the dog on the coach I now see 2 brown cushions whereas before I was convinced it was a dog....

If nothing else I’m surprised that someone with a camping chair in their lounge seems to take their comfort so seriously and owns so many blimin cushions!!! I guess it’s important for us all to look after our backs :rolleyes:

We can’t be sure CB lived in the place in both photos. The furniture and nick knacks on the mantlepiece are different. The mantlepiece looks a different shade of blue in both pics though, so it’s possible the place got a lick of paint and he changed things up then. One seems very haphazard to me, as if someone had just moved in - the camping chair and the stool in the living room aren’t typical furniture for the room and might mean they were the only chairs the person owned at the time. In the pic of the sofa, there’s no stool or camping chair that we can see. It seems more “lived in”.

ETA- either that, or the person had a lot of company so had to bring in extra chairs. But I don’t think you’d light a fire if you had a lot of bodies in one room.

Last edited:
We can’t be sure CB lived in the place in both photos. The furniture and nick knacks on the mantlepiece are different. The mantlepiece looks a different shade of blue in both pics though, so it’s possible the place got a lick of paint and he changed things up then. One seems very haphazard to me, as if someone had just moved in - the camping chair and the stool in the living room aren’t typical furniture for the room and might mean they were the only chairs the person owned at the time. In the pic of the sofa, there’s no stool or camping chair that we can see. It seems more “lived in”.
I also wondered whether the cushions represented a female influence? Seems incongruous that in the same pic we have a sofa and an exercise ball with cushions, and then a camping chair and a stool.

I’m also now thinking this is the sort of thing that happens when you have people round and need to provide extra seating?! So you have the usual seating which would be the sofas, and the exercise ball is a red herring as the cushion is for comfort while sitting at the desk. But what to do with extra people coming round?! We can’t all fit on the sofa, oh let me go get the stool from the kitchen and that camping chair from the van!

So prep for a social gathering, or seats for an audience or additional participants?! :eek:

I also wondered whether the cushions represented a female influence? Seems incongruous that in the same pic we have a sofa and an exercise ball with cushions, and then a camping chair and a stool.

I’m also now thinking this is the sort of thing that happens when you have people round and need to provide extra seating?! So you have the usual seating which would be the sofas, and the exercise ball is a red herring as the cushion is for comfort while sitting at the desk. But what to do with extra people coming round?! We can’t all fit on the sofa, oh let me go get the stool from the kitchen and that camping chair from the van!

So prep for a social gathering, or seats for an audience or additional participants?! :eek:

The exercise ball could have been for sexual exercises.

Great minds, Peanut ;) I ETA’d my post at the same time to say about the extra company.
Think you could be right about the female influence too. One of his mates was quoted as saying it was a “typical bachelor pad”, but all the cushions don’t scream bachelor pad to me. The stool and camping chair do (sorry lads! No offence intended!) We only know he lived with the first German gf, NM and NF so far. But the British ex said he told her his exes would clean his house although they never actually lived there. One could have picked up a few homely things for him? (I don’t think much of her taste, mind you, but that’s not what’s under suspicion here. Even if it should be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member