Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Mendel. The bushes are unique and here is a pic of PdB, with rocks right at the area, you pointed out the van.

But interesting, who similar both beaches are looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-214232_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-214232_Gallery.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 20
This is another van parked almost on same place as CB's VW viewed from a different angle (unfortunately not the angle facing cliffs).

AF1QipMVlI9oHHKd9gnps3ykMEk1EVykrYT2fVmHbXVa=h720

It’s the right profile, Haden. Look up “Fehlinger” on his friends list, then look where that girl lived in 2000...
I was looking at this also, lots of girls, very young, and I went into other people that he has added, just saying something very very not normal, House of fun !!! with a girls profile, something up with this slot machine app IMO, spent last few nights looking at it.

I’m side-eyeing every single person here that was involved in the original discussion about it now questioning the Barranco pic... As if we didn’t spend a whole damn thread analysing the “weird backwards c” bush, the bush on top of the cliff (no offence, Superdad, but you circled a bush in one pic then circled a rock in the other), and all the rocks around that area - remember the weird circle formations??

Side-eyeing THE WHOLE DAMN LOT OF YOU -.-

:p

This is where van could be, from a Sept. 3, 2011 Google satellite image (it would be on arrow IMO).
And look at the wet area... I am studying more pictures of the Praia do Barranco and am convinced it is the one pictured in the Westfalia photo. I found more images where campervans were parked beyond the parking lot much closer to the water plus those waves pictured in the Westfalia photo are fierce and it seems the photo might have been taken in the winter when the water goes higher up the beach.

Thursday will be a date for a websleuths diary as Brueckner's appeal hearing will be held, of course he will be present for this. It is against the current 7 year term he is serving. I have no doubt that he will remain in prison to complete his entire sentence given current events. I have an inkling that more info will come out within the 24 hours of his appeal to influence our perception of the perp.

Bit of a sensationalist headline from The Sun there. The Mirror, covering the exact same story put a completely different spin on this latest "announcement" -

German police hope to wrap up Madeleine McCann case 'within months'

Ultimately, there is no real new information being given here. The comments from HCW are as open-ended as ever. The investigation wont go on forever is pretty much all he says. Doesn't signify anything that IMO, just a statement of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine