Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he have hidden under the bed?,hes done it before re his ex...also i did find a fb page its got a pic af a blonde girl dont think its mm tho

If my memory serves me right, from the pics of the bedroom, the base of that bed was low-lying and wouldn't have allowed for a small child, let alone a grown adult, to hide underneath.

Last edited:
Maybe someone who has been scammed, sold something that was non-existent, blackmailed? CB and NF didn't supply goods/services but ran off with the money instead?

Yes, I also am thinking blackmail. That's quite a chunky amount of money, so the blackmail ' victim' was quite well-heeled, possibly with a reputation to lose?

So 100 000 cash in Portugal in 2007. That Hannover Bar’s fb page says they only use cash, presumably 2020. Do these businesses/countries generally use cash? Nowadays I virtually never use cash and wouldn’t carry any usually.

100.000€ is a lot of money. Women say NF saw them going to bank to deposit it, but they couldn't. Maybe they couldn't justify where it came from IMO. Anyway if they went to police that money was probably legitimate but they couldn't justify that to the bank.

Yes, I also am thinking blackmail. That's quite a chunky amount of money, so the blackmail ' victim' was quite well-heeled, possibly with a reputation to lose?

Maybe it was a cash sale for a house? A fictional house or a house they said they owned?
We'll find out later.

Only tangentially related but I always assumed that CB was being blackmailed too since the break in where his videos were discovered. There’s no way someone would just sit on that. It would be police or blackmail - they said themselves they kept the videos until they were ultimately destroyed.

So NF may not be just an witness as I suspected. Her connections to IAPRS may also not be innocent. That organization had to do with illegal German children in Portugal and might also have know-how in other areas, like illegal adoption, perhaps even more (at least some people there).

Last edited:
So NF may not be just an witness as I suspected. Her connections to IAPRS may also not be innocent. That organization had to do with illegal German children's in Portugal and might also have know-how in other areas, like illegal adoption, perhaps even more (at least some people there).
They runned quite a scam in Portugal

So NF may not be just an witness as I suspected. Her connections to IAPRS may also not be innocent. That organization had to do with illegal German children's in Portugal and might also have know-how in other areas, like illegal adoption, perhaps even more (at least some people there).

"He even talked about selling children to Morrocco"...............MT said

I guess those 2 women wouldn't do a TV interview if they'd had have been purchasing a child though!

So now I’m thinking again of the sighting in Silvres and the passive “I know what happened to MM” aspect of the confession. Was this an abduction and sale after all?

Sorry for gaps. I’m still catching up.

If CB and NF were a couple in 2007 and Roman stayed on at the house in Foral, could this mean that NF was staying in the camper with CB at that time?

According to Austro-Swiss couple from Foral, CB went to Foral after NF left NS.

"Portugal's Friday at Nine TV crime show reported: 'These two Portuguese women are sure that Christian Bruecker was the robber and that Nicole Fehlinger was his accomplice."
DMail quoting the RTP report... has it even been on air in portugal yet?

"Portugal's Friday at Nine TV crime show reported: 'These two Portuguese women are sure that Christian Bruecker was the robber and that Nicole Fehlinger was his accomplice."
DMail quoting the RTP report... has it even been on air in portugal yet?

As the name says it's supposed to be aired at 9pm. That was a preview to attract audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks