Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Taskforce88, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buggiegirl

buggiegirl Well-Known Member

Did any of the reports about finding the cellar say it was found today? Could they possibly have found it yesterday and today they finished combing it for evidence etc? I find it hard to believe they both found it today AND finished gathering evidence from it same day. Unless there was nothing in it I guess?

Also in general when searches conclude without finding anything, they’ll say nothing came of the search. Haven’t heard that yet. Especially if they took stuff to test, might be a few days at least.

Lyndaloo, HayLouise, NCanning and 8 others like this.

2. SuperdadV8

SuperdadV8 Well-Known Member

IF you have graphic evidence you have to link to a person, it could be vital, when you can identify the background, without finding forensic evidence. Maybe a simple cellar-wall if a perp is masked. We shouldn't be too pessimistic!

That big kind of operation wouldn't be held according to assumptions.

Boxer, BIZCOCHO, dotr and 5 others like this.
  3. snowpea666

snowpea666 Snow

So I wonder what he was doing from 08 till 2014 ?

Lyndaloo, HayLouise and dotr like this.
  4. jaci68

jaci68 Active Member

I agree with you and also I think he must have had someone to help him, in the same way that AB helped him with the Jaguar. IMO

I’m not suggesting it was AB

Lyndaloo, dotr, tedtink and 3 others like this.
  5. SuperdadV8

Obviously the same sick undiscovered stuff he did since he was old enough to do that.

Lyndaloo, neesaki, snowpea666 and 4 others like this.
  6. snowpea666

snowpea666 Snow

Thanks she was, she always said she thought MM was at peace among the flowers, that's why I thought Omg Foral ? sounds like floral ?

Lyndaloo, Lilly b, dotr and 3 others like this.
  7. snowpea666

snowpea666 Snow

Thanks she was, she always said she thought MM was at peace among the flowers, that's why I thought Omg Foral ? sounds like floral ?

HayLouise and Lincoln34 like this.
  8. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Sounds like they maybe looking for clothing, more memory sticks maybe.
    Thinking rationally, I just can't see how he would have driven that far with MM.
    It just doesn't seem like his MO.
    They have literally just finished the search
    There's no way they will release any details yet regarding anything they have found or not have, if that's the case.
    German LE is keeping the evidence very close to their chests and if they had have found a body this would be treated so sensitively, after this long, out of respect for the MC's imo

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Lilly b, dotr, Wowno17 and 6 others like this.
  9. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

Yes, it does. I think I once told you that.

dotr and snowpea666 like this.
  10. Victoria Chambers

Victoria Chambers Well-Known Member

SKY News reported that ground penetrating equipment was used as were metal detectors. The reporter said the officers were looking for something specific in relation to the 'death' of MM. As opposed to them searching for MM. So a tip off of some sort has to be the main factor behind the activity X
    Horrific what went on in there! Fred was his own undoing by repeatedly threatening his children that if they didn't behave they would end up beneath the patio like Heather! He was the suspect in an unsolved missing girl too, they only ever found her Monopoly board game still at the bus stop. That was Fred Modis Operandis, to stop at bus stops with Rose giving off the 'youll be safe' signal. Ba****ds!

Ellmau, Kaykedi, dotr and 1 other person like this.
  11. snowpea666

snowpea666 Snow

Vile, makes you wonder how he got all the girlfriends o_O:eek::confused:

12. snowpea666

snowpea666 Snow

Yes Mendal, when you said that I remembered her saying that about flowers, penny dropped then :)

13. SuperdadV8

Always available drugs are very attractive, even to younger ladies.

14. NewAvenger

NewAvenger Well-Known Member

According to a news report on TV, the large white tent that was set up earlier in the dig was to conceal what the team had found. Two smaller tents were also set up which I think where facilities for the forensic teams and police, as somebody here pointed out. It's worth noting that tents are generally used to keep the press out of arms reach of the evidence and so that a doctor can examine a body at the scene of the crime so that it can't later be claimed in court that the injuries/fractures etc occurred during transit from the crime scene to the mortuary. Tents have also been put up before for small pieces of evidence that need protecting from the elements once exposed. Regarding a body though, I've no idea whether such precautions would still be made after 13 years.

15. Baciagalupo

Baciagalupo Well-Known Member

Nothing new in the local paper, only that the prosecutor's office has declared that they won't release any information about the search this week.

16. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

:) No penny dropped, just said to make you assured they sound alike indeed, Snow.

snowpea666, Kaykedi and dotr like this.
  17. wens67

wens67 Member

Madeleine McCann investigators resume digging at German allotment | Daily Mail Online

It's only my second post on here so don't know how it all works but here go

I have attached link to article in Daily Mail. There are numerous photos as you will see but thought I would put on here questions in my head

You will see on one of the photographs police carrying blue bags, what do you think is in those bags? Seemed quite a lot of different items.

There is a couple of photos with sniffer dogs looking in a specific part of the garden. It then seems the land has been excavated in the same spot. Do you think they have sniffed something?

There is a photo of two people with white forensic type suits on, does this mean they could have found something?

The lady in the white forensic suit appears to be the same lady the Daily Express are showing as crying, do you think it is, and if so why crying?

Lyndaloo, Gillwill, Ellmau and 8 others like this.
  18. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

At least Prosecutor passed information that they won't release any information.

Lyndaloo, Loobyloo, Hellyl and 10 others like this.
  19. SuperdadV8

Welcome and interesting post. Due to your link, pic no. 19 got my interest. A plate on a tree that says, no tresspass to the building site. In germany, you put these plates on building sites. L.E. wouldn't put it on, due to the big fences they have set around the whole place.

So i wonder, if there was a building site in the past and who built what?!

The user of that plot is responsible, if someone drops into a hole, although there are fences around. You have to make everyone aware of possible dangers at your ground, when you build a house. Or a cellar...

20. Wowno17

Wowno17 Well-Known Member

A link further back said the house on the plot was destroyed in 2008. I wonder why and by who.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.