Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: how very dare you, Peanut :eek:

Anyway, I already fancy his brown-eyed twin, Cesc Fàbregas. Need a bit of variety, y’know?:rolleyes:
I think it’s his intelligence and insight, plus he just looks like a caring sort who would bring me a perfect cuppa just when needed. Think it’s the charismatic eyes. Sorry for the digression to everyone else :p

Total speculation, but regarding CB's dogs, it's a coincidence that dachshunds were bred to scent quarry in tunnels, meanwhile Rottweilers guard properties. Handy if you need to remember where you buried something and keep others away. Just MOO.

Someone upthread queried the swimming pool maintenance company CB worked for. According to this article, it also did awning maintenance. Handy to be familiar with local window shade systems, and permission to access/scout them.

"While living in Portugal, Christian B. held several jobs, including as a hotel waiter, selling newspaper ads, and working at some point for a swimming pool and awning maintenance company, according to German court records."

In Town Where Madeleine McCann Vanished, Residents Weary of the Case

I will not however add to the debate about whether she is pregnant. 1 - why is this relevant?! 2 - why is this relevant
I think it was mentioned to support he idea that she was probably involved with the forensics side of the operation rather than the heavy digging.

Yes, the swimsuits may not be connected to any crime at all. Maybe he had a fetish for girls swimsuits and just collected them, or maybe they were left behind by someone else.
Somebody, way back in an earlier thread (last month?) did some detailed sleuthing on the swimsuit/leotard logos & suggested they belonged to a club or organisation of some sort. They speculated that CB had stolen them from eg a changing room, & that this might help with location/date, if the theft had been reported. They were considering passing that info on to LE, but I'm not sure what came of it.
If I get chance I'll go back & find the posts.

ETA: Here's the opening post, from @Vern:
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7
It's followed by quite a bit of discussion.

Last edited:
Madeleine McCann’s chilling remark on ‘the hidden child’ as ‘secret cellar’ uncovered – World News | FR24 News English
'…in the end the authorities evicted him and demolished the hut, but the foundations and the cellar were still there. The whole thing is horrible.

“The owner of the housing estate let him stay there after meeting him at a festival in Hanover and finding out he was homeless...'
I find that whole article really weird, partly down to translation issues, I suspect. For a start, the headline is just bizarre - who really made that remark? Then they confidently state that it was a 2 day investigation, when we know it was 3.

I find that whole article really weird, partly down to translation issues, I suspect. For a start, the headline is just bizarre - who really made that remark? Then they confidently state that it was a 2 day investigation, when we know it was 3.

They started well with 99% of reports 10 years off date :)

I agree with all this, but I also agree that the female officer apparently wiping her eyes may have actually been upset by something, given the expression on her colleagues faces.

I will not however add to the debate about whether she is pregnant. 1 - why is this relevant?! 2 - why is this relevant

bloody women, far too emotional, should just stay at home and get on with the housework o_O
You are correct, whether or not this female is pregnant is completely irrelevant and quite demeaning to discuss actually. I saw no sign of pregnancy! In addition, I find it difficult to believe this female was actually crying, especially since she is a female as any woman would want to be professional at all times. (for fear of being considered 'weak' by the male colleagues for one reason). In addition, I do not see any sign of crying or concern by others. Enough!

Very likely written by AI. The writing is strangely incoherent that even an amateur writer will never make the kind of mistakes that it is making. There are plenty of websites these days that scrape from multiple news source to “rewrite” it with the help of AI.

Don't disagree with any of what you said but not quite what I was talking about in that post :).

I was just querying whether the bathtub story was made up. IMO It seems far-fetched.

Yes, from what we've heard so far, it would appear that the GFs knew little of his sexual perversions.
Some of them didn't know, for instance the early (British) girlfriends.
But I expect others to have known or at least have had a hunch. For instance MN!
Perhaps another gf too.

Some of them didn't know, for instance the early (British) girlfriends.
But I expect others to have known or at least have had a hunch. For instance MN!
Perhaps another gf too.

What makes you think that? By all accounts he sounded like Marmite, either loved or hated... That’s before all this has come out, partners wouldn’t have an idea what he was like, otherwise why be with him? “Meet my new bf, serial rapist and drug dealer, moves more times than a gypsy” Just doesn’t add up...

Last edited:
This would all seem like quite a development except he was questioned about Inga - who in their right mind would leave any evidence in their home when they knew they were on police radar? Also, I thought he lived at the disused factory when Inga went missing?
This is where I'm at just now too in my thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson