Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO in the photo (2 tents and van) the camera is looking south, in the background is the town cemetery (not the allotments). Thus the police van is parked to the west of the 2 tents.
I had turned the map up side down. So South is upwards and North is downwards. The van is to the West = to the right.
............ :)

Not sure about that as his ex girlfriend described him as really clean and tidy, complaining that she didn’t clean for him, others said he was always well dressed with good shoes. He did however smell of oil, nicknamed the Screwdriver because of this, so that could be the smell? All quoted on previous posts on this thread

Maybe he was just trying to impress?
Just his "mask" imo.

Maybe a drone mounted IR camera??? Maybe looking for heat signature of disturbed ground???? IMO
Drones are used a lot in geophysical surveys to find old pipelines and wells and to delineate and map pipes and tunnels. You can stick most of the equipment on them. You can get magnetic data, thermal imaging etc.

So I'm guessing they could be mapping out the underground tunnels. Perhaps looking for the next access point.

Or it could be done kind of ordinary visual search with camera

Drones are used a lot in geophysical surveys to find old pipelines and wells and to delineate and map pipes and tunnels. You can stick most of the equipment on them. You can get magnetic data, thermal imaging etc.

So I'm guessing they could be mapping out the underground tunnels. Perhaps looking for the next access point.

Or it could be done kind of ordinary visual search with camera
Could just be getting some aerial shots of the excavation sites for their evidence records.

Madeleine McCann police in Germany 'find cellar' during allotment search
''German police searching an allotment plot used bythe prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have reportedly found a cellar once believed to have belonged to a garden house which was torn down at the end of 2007.

German media have been reporting on the apparent development, though police have yet to comment.

Two small excavators are being used to dig up the plot on the outskirts of the north German city of Hanover, which was once used by Christian Brückner, 43, German investigators’ main suspect into the abduction of the three-year-old British girl in 2007.''

''One allotment tenant next to the plot being searched, told the newspaper Bild the cellar had belonged to the plot “for many years” and had been added by a previous tenant. It was not filled in when the summer house attached to it, was torn down at the end of 2007, he said. It is not clear who tore the house down.

Police have sealed off the area, and added extra non-transparent screening on Wednesday, according to reporters at the scene. Police confirmed reports that they had shut the airspace over the area they were searching, to avoid helicopters and drones from being able to fly overhead.''

If LE have a video of MM like we believe they do.
The interior of the place he resided/caravan/shack in this garden obvs held vital clues to where LE needed to search.
Whoever had seen the inside of the residence, or knew about it has lead them to this find imo.
WHO knew CB was there in 2007 except the neighbor? Who is working with LE?
I'm sure this search isn't being conducted on the neighbors testimony, as they would not have spoken to the press.
jmo

The interior of the place he resided/caravan/shack in this garden obvs held vital clues to where LE needed to search.
Whoever had seen the inside of the residence, or knew about it has lead them to this find imo.
I'm sure this search isn't being conducted on the neighbors testimony, as they would not have spoken to the press.
jmo
Who was the girlfriend that the neighbour saw?

jmo

It's very coincidental they have chosen to search there and this cellar/shack has been uncovered, someone must be talking. There are too many coincidences, CBs lawyer said we will find out soon why they are digging but I find it strange he would say that if it incriminates CB surely he would say nothing?

jmo
I wondered the very same thing Ted. Using an excavator seems heavy handed in the search for a body, could destroy anything it contacts. It's like they were using it to get to the cellar in order to see inside. If there is a video of MM showing the interior of some basement type room, then a tip off from a local about the property having a cellar might have been enough to instigate the search. Police could even have contacted the person who built it to confirm what it looked like.

I wondered the very same thing Ted. Using an excavator seems heavy handed in the search for a body, could destroy anything it contacts. It's like they were using it to get to the cellar in order to see inside. If there is a video of MM showing the interior of some basement type room, then a tip off from a local about the property having a cellar might have been enough to instigate the search. Police could even have contacted the person who built it to confirm what it looked like.

And what might a cellar look like?
Would it by any chance have Konkrete walls??

Total reach there :D

Just trying to catch up here, not being lazy, but do we know if there was there definitely a prisoner/ prison van there yesterday during the search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752