Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that , I always wondered who the older woman was MT referred too. Hopefully these documentaries will
find their way online soon enough . I expect I’ll download Discovery+ though . Are all 3 available at once or is it a weekly thing ?

First part is out...not sure when next parts will be...you need Discovery Plus to watch.
discovery+

Last edited:
It's on, and because it's on the app, you can watch anytime, the one from june last year is there too, the one you want is prime suspect mm

It's on, and because it's on the app, you can watch anytime, the one from june last year is there too, the one you want is prime suspect mm

Are they all on or just the one ? Thanks

Just Part 1 so far.
discovery+
Yes, just part 1, and nothing we probably don't already know, but, but you can tell its a build up, they have had to start from the beginning so to speak, but he did have the big motor home before she went missing, and Ms does quite a lot of talking, it mentions that his friend declined to speak,on the program, so that could be mt more than likely

Overweight policeman eats lunch near his work in warm temperatures shocker ....

Guilty of 'oafishness', I'd say. Although I would need to know what he ate to be absolutely sure. Was is possibly sardines?

That link is so full of terminally ignorant tabloid poison. It grieves me more than a bit that it's allowed to have a platform on here.

Not sure if there is a link, but it's discovery plus, so depends where you live, some countries it's tonight, Inc the UK, if you have skyq, you can get it free on a smart TV, its an app, hope this helps

Yes, just part 1, and nothing we probably don't already know, but, but you can tell its a build up, they have had to start from the beginning so to speak, but he did have the big motor home before she went missing, and Ms does quite a lot of talking, it mentions that his friend declined to speak,on the program, so that could be mt more than likely
Have you watched it? Anything new/interesting? ETA The info you have above is after watching it ?

Last edited:
Yes I’m not surprised. MT has a young child of his own now. Changes your perspective on life. I think he is as keen as the rest of us to see CB stay where he is for a long time IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam