Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Taskforce88, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peanutJelly

peanutJelly Well-Known Member

Some really interesting posts Super. Got me thinking that maybe the previous lawyers didn’t quit? Could they have been replaced or quietly advised to step away? Or is the fall off chair moment to do with info that CB may have on other people. All that prowling round at night, breaking in and mixing with dodgy people. Lots of opportunities for CB to see things people would prefer he didn’t. Could he be using knowledge to blackmail to fund his legal team?
    Just theories and questions to ponder while we continue to wait....

2. Trivento

Trivento Well-Known Member

JG from CEOP had a good point about this in NFX doc imo ...if the Tapas group statements had all been precise and sequenced together perfectly in a timeline ...that would have been highly suspicious...but this was not the case and the differences are normal , which actually reinforces non-collusion .
    So believe working out a “window “ based on these statements would therefore have to be concluded as being relatively imprecise .
    Would think any lawyer worth their salt should be able to rip FF up on that count .
    His " only having a minute and half window " for an abduction and whatever else , is way off the mark ...imo..but understandable from him as he is biased towards getting the best deal for CB primarily , as that is his job..FF’s opponent will be understandably biased in the opposite direction , as is their job .
    Important is the truth , which in an ideal world a trial process should produce I guess , if this ever gets to that stage .

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  3. Lilly b

Lilly b Well-Known Member

Thank you

SuperdadV8 likes this.
  4. SuperdadV8

SuperdadV8 Well-Known Member

Hard to say peanut! There are many possible reasons why cases haven't been solved for almost 15 years.

Just look at the Gregory Villemin case. Often, the solution is buried in the files for decades.

I'm sure, HCW has a starting point, nobody thought about before maybe....

5. SuperdadV8

You are welcome Lilly!!!!

Lilly b likes this.
  6. SuperdadV8

Who's paying his freckin' bills??? Who got The Sun and co. on the leash? Who's paying for secrecy, even made by the solicitors, boasting around with bombshells?

There are a lot more broke criminals with a smaller lobby....

7. misty48

misty48 Well-Known Member

What I find quite fascinating is that someone is footing FF's bills but FF said he'd been receiving death threats for getting involved in Madeleine's case. Who wants CB convicted for this crime & who wants him exonerated?

snowpea666, Tekno and peanutJelly like this.
  8. Loobyloo

Loobyloo Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tekno. That's a really useful timeline of CB's past movements & crimes.

Kittybunny, snowpea666 and Tekno like this.
  9. Chiatos

Chiatos Well-Known Member

Thanks Tekno for this info.
    Questions: are there two Anja's? Anja P. and Anja K?
    And has Anja P. been mixed up with Anja K?

June 2013. Anja P. and her daughter visit a man she met through the Internet portal Chat2000.
    Anja K. will later tell the police.

After graduating from high school, she (Anja P.) went to Portugal and stayed (according to the context, probably in the year 2000)
    she (Anja P.) met him (CB) at the opening ceremony of ...

10. Lilly b

Anja p, is on the discovery documentary, pic of her was shared yesterday, and I see part 2 is available to watch now, but I'm working, so won't watch till later, hope that helps
    She would be the one without daughter, A papadopulos

tedtink likes this.
  11. Chiatos

Shark, is CP a relative of Anja P.?
    (There is no search function within the inbox?)

And: does anyone know how to search within the inbox?

snowpea666 likes this.
  12. Chiatos

So the first mentioned Anja P. should actually be Anja K. (with daughter).
    A typo in the text then!!*@%$#!!

13. Lilly b

Probably, as the pic shows her name

altojack, snowpea666 and Chiatos like this.
  14. Chiatos

So according to Tekno's article, CB travelled freely by plane to Germany in or soon after September 2003.
    Wasn't he a wanted person at that time? (Have to check the time line .....)

snowpea666 and Tekno like this.
  15. Sharkbite

Sharkbite Well-Known Member

@Chiatos
    Are Anja K. & Anja P. not 2 different people?
    I've no idea if CP is related to Anja P.

altojack, snowpea666 and Tekno like this.
  16. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting

This is much more valuable than the Mail!

Clearly the guy is a dangerous serial sex offender, but we are yet to hear about anything that heads in the murder direction, or ties him to the MM case

I hope they can get him on some other stuff - we don't want him back on the streets

17. peanutJelly

peanutJelly Well-Known Member

Some really interesting posts Super. Got me thinking that maybe the previous lawyers didn’t quit? Could they have been replaced or quietly advised to step away? Or is the fall off chair moment to do with info that CB may have on other people. All that prowling round at night, breaking in and mixing with dodgy people. Lots of opportunities for CB to see things people would prefer he didn’t. Could he be using knowledge to blackmail to fund his legal team?
    Just theories and questions to ponder while we continue to wait....
    Same, hoping there’s something more interesting in ep 2!

18. SuperdadV8

I wouldn't go so far that CB could blackmail someone, as long as we do not know anything reliable about a possible accomplice, although the stolen to order theory ("horrible job that changes life") hasn't been ruled out yet.

But in my opinion someone could be out there, that cares about the whole case and investigation, even if not about the suspect himself. Maybe since may the 3rd in 2007?!

And yes, a possible paedo-killer linked to at least one missing child in europe maybe telling in a future trial, that he has been abused or molested by a bigger institution, could maybe raise some alerts. If you know what i mean.

But just an assumption, made of the unusual behavior of investigators, solicitors and even the suspect himself. I always kept FF as a little bit "cocky" by making the holy water statement. What he may be anyway, but more and more i think, that he just quoted his client or even used the clients own words on that matter.

As if just that statement resembles a straight message, just like the cell drawing maybe?!

Maybe GA is right in some way, by saying CB is a "scapegoat". Maybe CB is the key to solve the case and they try to crack him, by accusing him with the murder (HCW: "He can talk to us anytime, if he has something to talk about!").

Just trying to keep an open mind according to possibilities in a long term non-solved case!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  19. Trivento

Trivento Well-Known Member

Having seen Ep.2 of Discovery doc. , I now find it even more difficult than already was to take anything GA says seriously .

He says KM did not have a “ normal “ reaction to discovering MM was missing , by running from appt to get help , as twins still in there .
    KM knew was no longer an intruder in appt as had searched it thoroughly for MM..seems to me quite understandable to then run and get help , knowing that she , or friends , would then be back at appt in a flash to look after twins .
    I’m not sure anyone would act calmly or “ normally “ in such a situation...your head would be in complete turmoil and panic .

It seems GA is always keen to divert attention in rather obscure directions imo ...makes me wonder why .

20. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Agree.

Who's to say how anyone would react during the shock such as finding one of your children gone.
    Rational thinking wouldn't necessarily come into it imo.

I once lost my 3 year old in a shopping centre, it was just after Jamie Bulger had disappeared. I couldn't even remember what my son was wearing at the time, such was the absolute panic I felt! He'd only been gone for 1 minute.
    Luckily my son had just wandered off to a shop where he had seen a play 'tree house' and was found a few minutes later.
    I was literally screaming!

altojack, Okapi, Loobyloo and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.