Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also :

'There is a chance that she’s still alive'

Journalist Jon Clarke says the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is still a missing person inquiry and ‘not a murder inquiry’.

HCW does say they want CB for murder.

Madeleine McCann case becomes a murder investigation, with a suspect in a German jail

"We opened a murder investigation against the 43-year old German national, therefore you can conclude that we assume the girl is dead," a spokesman for the prosecutor's office told journalists.

JC says "The six crimes CB is over investigation" HCW says 4 crimes (MM + 3 crimes in PT).

When they start to make some sense and decide on a fact that will not change maybe they will start to have people believing in them better ?

Also there are stuff on JC book+promotion that I know as FACT to be 100% false (even if that stuff it's not of public knowledge).

So my "ignorance" about JC book is based on that. Sorry.

Maybe if HCW do stick to the same version of what he is claiming I will stat to have more trust in what he does say and regarding JC should be obviouse that if you place many untrue stuff on the book/to promote the book i will not even bother to take it as a reliable source of info even if there are valid stuff inside.

Last edited:
Also :

'There is a chance that she’s still alive'

Journalist Jon Clarke says the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is still a missing person inquiry and ‘not a murder inquiry’.

HCW does say they want CB for murder.

JC says "The six crimes CB is over investigation" HCW says 4 crimes (MM + 3 crimes in PT).

When they start to make some sense and decide on a fact that will not change maybe they will start to have people believing in them better ?

Also there are stuff on JC book+promotion that I know as FACT to be 100% false even if it's not of public knowledge. So my "ignorance" about JC book is based on that. Sorry.
Then, own up to it and tell
Another example of JC/HCW not making sense is the claim that MM could be alive when they want CB for murder.

'Madeleine McCann could still be alive': Olive Press editor tells Sky News to promote a new book on Portugal case - Olive Press News Spain
Jon Clarke declared that he is open to the fact that Madeleine may be alive. Nothing sinister about it. Surely he has the right to differ from Mr Wolters’ conclusion.

The "Big problem" with HCW method is that one day he says one think and another day he says a contradicting thing - if we are to believe what is stated on the newspapers. It's very hard to "investigate" at our level - WS - without "inside" info as regarding this CB/MM matter all we have is HCW "statments" that can be truth or not and because they change from one day to the other it's impossible to know what is goal realy is.

Example :

German prosecutor claims to have evidence Madeleine McCann is dead

Madeleine McCann is dead claims German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters
Hans Christian Wolters, the public prosecutor in north-west Germany has told Portuguese television his team has material evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead.

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, admits German prosecutor | Daily Mail Online

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, admits German prosecutor in U-turn as he confirms there is no forensic evidence to show she is dead

In comments which could ignite fresh hopes for Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry that their daughter may be alive, prosecutor Hans Wolters said there was no forensic evidence to say she is dead.

Mr Wolters also admitted that his previous assertion that Madeleine may have been 'killed quickly' was only 'personal opinion and speculation'.

So ... Does the "secret evidence" is after all something that shows CB connect with MM but doesn't show MM is dead ?

Or ... If HCW keeps on changing version of events / allegations how are we supposed believe him when he say that he have concrete evidences that MM was killed by CB ? o_Oo_Oo_O
Up to now HCW has not contradicted himself. He has not admitted MM could still be alive.

BKA geht davon aus that MM has been murdered. That's beyond "assuming" that MM was murdered.

In context, HCW meant and means that BKA "is convinced" that MM was murdered and that BKA is doing everything in their power to prove it.

As long as no remains are being found, then yes, in theory, MM could still be alive. But HCW geht da nicht von aus.

I mean the german inquiry is clearly a murder inquiry, and Met have said as much elsewhere.

JC is talking nonsense IMO

RSBM

Not really, because he doesn't know what the HCW evidence is.

As far as I can tell, he's just another guy trying to be at the centre of attention
Clarke doesn’t need to know what Wolters’ evidence is to have made his statement. He prefers to go along with Operation Grange’s position of a missing persons case.

Clarke doesn’t need to know what Wolters’ evidence is to have made his statement. He prefers to go along with Operation Grange’s position of a missing persons case.

But Grange also doesn't know what the evidence is.

But Grange also doesn't know what the evidence is.

Yes..so why would they or JC say other than what they have said if they don't know evidence details ?

I don't know what BKA has..so my "preference " would be to think of slim chance that MM is still a misper who could be reunited with her family...until I hear conclusive proof otherwise...which I acknowledge could quite likely happen one day when HCW and Co. will most likely reveal their hand and press charges.

Am guessing there's plenty of cases out there where cooperation between different police forces and departments was plenty helpful towards victims mind you...

Last edited:
I mean the german inquiry is clearly a murder inquiry, and Met have said as much elsewhere.

JC is talking nonsense IMO
Can you please elaborate on ‘JC talking nonsense’?

Can you please elaborate on ‘JC talking nonsense’?

No doubt Mr. J will respond.

IMO the only thing that prevents anyone from calling this a murder investigation is the absence of a body - MM disappeared without a trace, hasn’t been seen for 14 years and a prosecutor says he has a suspect who killed her.

People with interest in this case seem to fall into three camps:

1. McCann supporters - missing person, GA is a moron etc. seemingly most of the main-street media in the UK is in this group;
2. Parents are guilty - they neglected their kids, reacted in a strange and unreasonable manner and have be inconsistent/weird with responses to questions, the conspiracy theorists like Sonia Poulten and Richard D Hall fall into this group;
3. No idea - open to anything, I’m in this group.

JC, as part of the UK media, is clearly very pro McCann and very anti GA. I don’t understand why but when they take this stance they have to keep the missing person possibility alive.

No doubt Mr. J will respond.

My understanding has been that the Met investigation is for practical purposes a murder investigation - run by homicide police like DCIs Wall and Cranwell.

Now HCW says the Germans have enough evidence to infer the child is dead, CB did it, and they wrote to the parents via the Met to place as much on the record.

To me that leaves little room to conclude anything other than the Met is assisting in a murder investigation out of germany - regardless of the official status

JC, as part of the UK media, is clearly very pro McCann and very anti GA. I don’t understand why but when they take this stance they have to keep the missing person possibility alive.

RSBM

I don't really get this either, as you are effectively saying you think HCW might have it wrong, despite not knowing what his evidence is.

I think it's safe to say HCW must have something pretty decent to have gone all the way out on this limb.

As you know I am not the greatest fan of HCWs approach but the idea the Met think MM is still alive seems far fetched to me.

Another example of JC/HCW not making sense is the claim that MM could be alive when they want CB for murder.

'Madeleine McCann could still be alive': Olive Press editor tells Sky News to promote a new book on Portugal case - Olive Press News Spain

I think you misunderstood the context , JC was (asked ) if he thought MM may be alive . His response was there’s a chance in the fact without knowing what HCW has he’s being neutral and going with what OG & UK said in June 2020.
I bought JC book and I found it interesting, like yourself I’m not interested in the farce that happened initially . I am however grateful he has had all official Portuguese and German paperwork on CB translated . Many of the regulars here kindly translated what they could from the Sextas9 and Spiegel tv clips . A lot of what is in his book was talked about here at the time of their airings but are now buried in the numerous threads associated with the case . So it is good to have it in a concise layout ,which along with interviews of people who know/knew CB and you take out of that what you will . It would be good if an upto date timeline could be added . It’s a wealth of information and i think the answer lies within associates or people who crossed paths with CB particularly the hippy types and CB does like to blab at times.
With regard to the evidence HCW has i personally believe it’s video of M with Brueckner obscured or unseen apart from clothing possibly and shot in the same vain . One thing that HCW wanted in terms of evidence was a photograph, of CB ? If so it’s not going to be of him breaking into 5a but it maybe an item of clothing that may show up if he was photographed wearing such an item particularly if in the week leading up to M going missing .

I'm sceptical of MWT after his Pistorius doco.

For those of us who followed the case in excruciating detail on here, he made embarrassing mistakes.

In this case I guess he has the advantage of access to potential source material we don't have.

Let's see.

Overall i think it's quite unlikely media add anything to the case - it's all on HCW to show his hand

Last edited:
(...)
Overall i think it's quite unlikely media add anything to the case - it's all on HCW to show his hand

Even if someone were to interview CB he was not questioned neither charged so most likely he wouldn't be able to tell what secret evidence does HCW have on him... If he did kill MM and he does know what evidence there are he would be quiet anyway and if he didn't kill MM he doesn't know what HCW is talking about...

If I somehow in the place of HCW like doing an investigation and finding something that would make me to be sure that CB did kill MM I would contact the parents/Mccann and ask co-operation/support. Simply would use their own media campaign + BKA/mine own public enquire to get way more information on CB that they will ever have this way. It would look way more professional as well if both official Mccann "team" were aiming at the same goal as HCW/BKA instead of them sending letters that the parents don't get or say they don't claim MM is dead, etc.

I would simply explain to the parents that it was mission-critic and that the info couldn't exit to the media but i would provide them with the evidences and let the "participate" on the investigation. Makes no sense to let the parents out of it. Doesn't happen on other cases as well. Parents are informed of the progress of the investigation. Stuff like what HCW stated that it didn't concearn the Mccanns is not very good as well. But we will see.

Also if it was something to be solved "fast" i understand that it could be vital not to tell but as far as we know they were investigating already CB over this for some years even when he was not in jail and so many time did pass now that there are no excuse not to question/charge or at least inform the parents about the real status/evidences of the CB/MM investigation.

For this to be at this stage and if the comments that they will only charge CB next year to be true for me it's quite simple, they will simply not question nor charge and will drag this for as long as they can. Hope that i'm wrong. At any way it's just "my bet" i hope that i'm not correct but i simply can't make any logic sense about the way this investigation is runned.

If I somehow in the place of HCW like doing an investigation and finding something that would make me to be sure that CB did kill MM I would contact the parents/Mccann and ask co-operation/support. Simply would use their own media campaign + BKA/mine own public enquire to get way more information on CB that they will ever have this way. It would look way more professional as well if both official Mccann "team" were aiming at the same goal as HCW/BKA instead of them sending letters that the parents don't get or say they don't claim MM is dead, etc.

I would simply explain to the parents that it was mission-critic and that the info couldn't exit to the media but i would provide them with the evidences and let the "participate" on the investigation. Makes no sense to let the parents out of it. Doesn't happen on other cases as well. Parents are informed of the progress of the investigation. Stuff like what HCW stated that it didn't concearn the Mccanns is not very good as well. But we will see.

RSBM

This is so obvious to me that i am 90% convinced there must be some particular reason why HCW is not doing this. Indeed he spectacularly created an incident with them over his supposed letter he sent.

My speculation is that the official narrative of the case is somehow an issue for HCWs theory. I've long wondered if part of his media efforts do not target the T9

(...)
With regard to the evidence HCW has i personally believe it’s video of M with Brueckner obscured or unseen apart from clothing possibly and shot in the same vain . One thing that HCW wanted in terms of evidence was a photograph, of CB ? If so it’s not going to be of him breaking into 5a but it maybe an item of clothing that may show up if he was photographed wearing such an item particularly if in the week leading up to M going missing .

By law HCW/BKA would had to show the picture/video to MM parent's for positive ID of MM no matter what the video/images were to be about. They could show just some photograms, etc but they would be required ALLWAYS for MM parents to ID even if they were 100% sure to be MM.

(...)
I bought JC book and I found it interesting, like yourself I’m not interested in the farce that happened initially . I am however grateful he has had all official Portuguese and German paperwork on CB translated (...)

I would say JC simply fetch data from the internet + some interviews, got all mixed up, used the facts as he wanted to join points and link stuff at his own will and told the story he wanted to tell.

I don't think a book based on what is already known + some obviouse mistakes will provide us with more details about HCW/CB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member