Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Bumping one of the opening posts:

Bumping my Admin Note from the Opening Posts of this thread:

Read all Opening Posts and post accordingly.

This thread is for discussion of CB as the suspect. It is not to rehash all old info unless you can specifically tie it to CB as the suspect.

The next member to suggest the parents had involvement in or are somehow responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be permanently banned from this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please stay on topic in this thread.

Also, it is each member's responsibility to preview their post to ensure it appears correctly and does not contain a broken quote. When there are so many broken posts being requoted, they become very difficult to repair and it gets to the point nobody knows what any other member really said. Statements get attributed to the wrong poster and that is really annoying to other members who didn't even say what broken quotes represent them as saying.

If the broken quotes continue, the posts will simply be removed in their entirety because WS staff don't have time to fix posts that members haven't bothered to preview.

Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.

Many months ago, Manfred S. told Sandra F. about being questioned by german BKA about two russians in spain in connection to murder.

So i still think, CB didn't just may have snatched her for his own pleasure. He must have had some kind of advantage by abducting a small child. Maybe some planned demand for ransom that went wrong because of the huge media attention? Maybe that's the reason why a british child from two doctors went missing?!

Last edited:
I wonder what date it has been made? As in if its 4 months ago, new info has come to light since, but we shall see, wonder when it will be broadcast?

Couldn't find anything giving definite airing date other than, "later this year"

I just noticed this report was from October 2020. Do you have the correct link for up to date please?

It was in response to a previous note about a documentary upcoming apparently, and so the link I shared is from 2020, hence highlighting the info isn't new as such

Documentary coming up with two Russians now suspected of being involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. So does that mean Wolters was wrong to tell the world he had “concrete “ proof CB had killed her ?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15683398/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-documentary/

Further looking at the news about the documentary it’s revealed Mark William-Thomas is the ex detective behind this investigation but he’s the one who told us Madeleine woke and wandered in his opinion ?

Documentary coming up with two Russians now suspected of being involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. So does that mean Wolters was wrong to tell the world he had “concrete “ proof CB had killed her ?
Maddie prime suspect Christian B 'may have had NOTHING to do with disappearance'

Further looking at the news about the documentary it’s revealed Mark William-Thomas is the ex detective behind this investigation but he’s the one who told us Madeleine woke and wandered in his opinion ?

Why did I just know it would be MWT!
The EX Detective, who, on twitter had said the 'other phone number' had once belonged to NM. (CB's EX GF).
He does love a bit of self promotion IMO.

Its a bit like a James Bond movie and seems a bit far fetched. But who knows?

One thing that got my interest was the fact that he states that MM was alive until 2009 which according to a share of the image of the young girl on the CB FB account is the same year that the image was originally uploaded.

"Photo originated in 2009, possibly sooner but 2009 indicates when it was first uploaded according to the properties, to an older type of computer. Strange post considering it is the only photo, resembles the missing child, and has suspects name. shared in 2011 on Facebook, way before the suspect is named.".........

I've tried myself to find these 'properties' without luck, but this person seems pretty sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam