Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I do. Maybe CB did "admire" that Holger from PK case as it did pre-date his chat (0n 2013 he did already had that nick). I'm not sure when "Holger" became "news" or "known" on the PK case but i did just goolge and found one article from 09/2013 talking about that picture of PK with Holger so it's a possibility for CB to be aware of that Holger and to chose the nick because of him, don't have a clue.

Or maybe it was another un-related "Holger" that he admire or something, guess unless he or someone close to him tells us we will never know and can only guess but yes, it's a possibility.

Well, everything is possible! Should be the task of the profilers. As a native speaking german i can assure everybody, that using the term "Wahnsinnderholger" is result of admiration. It's like "great guy that Holger". German use that phrase a lot in relation to big impressions. Like taking a look at the grand canyon or the empire state building. We do like to say "wahnsinn!".

But who knows?!

Last edited:
I think I do. Maybe CB did "admire" that Holger from PK case as it did pre-date his chat (0n 2013 he did already had that nick). I'm not sure when "Holger" became "news" or "known" on the PK case but i did just goolge and found one article from 09/2013 talking about that picture of PK with Holger so it's a possibility for CB to be aware of that Holger and to chose the nick because of him, don't have a clue.

Or maybe it was another un-related "Holger" that he admire or something, guess unless he or someone close to him tells us we will never know and can only guess but yes, it's a possibility.
He was calling himself Holger as far back as 2010 according to his FB account so no idea, I wonder what his adoptive father was called ?

To be fair, all i wrote is based on assumptions.

But what do we have? The Staufen-case, as many others in the last three years, has been investigated from an FBI tipp-off in 2017. The FBI investigation has been critizised in the past, due to it's method to take over suspects aliases in the darkweb.

The main suspect in the Staufen case has been very very very cooperative. His revelations lead to many other investigations and also sentences against many paedos from europe. According to many reports here in germany, he brought the Spaniard i mentioned before into focus of a video of a strangulated little girl in relation to Belarus.

Why are the reports talking about Belarus? IMO that's one of the main questions beside the question, if such kind of footage really exists. Is it fictional and the Belarus connection is part of the revelation, or does it exist and is based on landscape or language?

There isn't any report if the investigation has been ceased and she's only mentioned as "a girl". All of that has been around 2017/2018, when CB came into focus of the BKA.

After that, MS is being interrogated by german BKA over CB, MM, russians from spain (not portugal!) and murder.

The investigation is led by the special unit, i wrote about above.

Without further info from HCW, a lot of circumstances seem to point the finger on peado-darkweb-stuff IMO...

I’ve just read up on this case. I wish to feck I hadn’t.

He was calling himself Holger as far back as 2010 according to his FB account so no idea, I wonder what his adoptive father was called ?

I think there is perhaps an option to change your public FB name however..so was perhaps originally something else..?

JC book raised a couple of questions for me..

1.pg42 says KM went to do her check at 945pm…is reported elsewhere ( including KM book ) this was at 10pm ?

2.pg.124 talks about an “ ugly pock-marked German, who spoke English”
…who reported this and where ?
TS and JW reported seeing an ugly pockmarked man but didn’t report anything about speaking or nationality in reports made public..
Was there another ugly pockmarked man sighting ?

??

JC book raised a couple of questions for me..

1.pg42 says KM went to do her check at 945pm…is reported elsewhere ( including KM book ) this was at 10pm ?

2.pg.124 talks about an “ ugly pock-marked German, who spoke English”
…who reported this and where ?
TS and JW reported seeing an ugly pockmarked man but didn’t report anything about speaking or nationality in reports made public..
Was there another ugly pockmarked man sighting ?

??
Both described as 'pockmarked' but like you say, nothing mentioned about nationality or which language they spoke.
upload_2021-9-9_10-33-0.png
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-did-this-man-snatch-maddy-392507

upload_2021-9-9_10-38-29.png
German paedo 'spotted staking out Maddie's apartment for four days'

Sounds pretty interesting, especially from about minute 20 and further on...

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace: 20,000 Images, Child *advertiser censored* Discovered in Maddie McCann Kidnap

Last edited:
Sounds pretty interesting, especially from about minute 20 and further on...

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace: 20,000 Images, Child *advertiser censored* Discovered in Maddie McCann Kidnap

JC - "CB Travelled to Eastern Europe a lot" really?
----------------------------------------------------------
Was it CB's dog that was buried with it's head sticking out? CB was trying to hide his stash of USB's. This wouldn't be very a very discrete way of doing that.

I've been under the impression that there were multiple dogs with their heads sticking out, this post from @Superdad last year kind of confirms that

"According to the lawyer of IG's father, strong cadaver smell coming from the area has been reported by the neighbors and during the search some dogs had been found with their heads sticking out of the ground.

The lawyer was shown in one of the video reports of german "Der Spiegel".

That's all i know so far!"

I think that the shallow grave inside the building could have been where 'Charlie' and the USB sticks were found, this would offer his stash more protection from the elements, and the partially buried dogs were buried on the grounds somewhere.

ETA

"Khubaib-Ali Mohammed, a lawyer for Inga's father, Jens-Uwe, claims police found USB sticks that contained images of children being sexually abused and indecent images of animals.

He claims there was a "massive carcass smell" on Brueckner's farm property and several dogs were found dead, some of them buried."
Missing children and murder cases probed for possible links to Maddie suspect

Last edited:
JC - "CB Travelled to Eastern Europe a lot" really?
----------------------------------------------------------
Was it CB's dog that was buried with it's head sticking out? CB was trying to hide his stash of USB's. This wouldn't be very a very discrete way of doing that.

I've been under the impression that there were multiple dogs with their heads sticking out, this post from @Superdad last year kind of confirms that

"According to the lawyer of IG's father, strong cadaver smell coming from the area has been reported by the neighbors and during the search some dogs had been found with their heads sticking out of the ground.

The lawyer was shown in one of the video reports of german "Der Spiegel".

That's all i know so far!"

I think that the shallow grave inside the building could have been where 'Charlie' and the USB sticks were found, this would offer his stash more protection from the elements, and the partially buried dogs were buried on the grounds somewhere.

ETA

"Khubaib-Ali Mohammed, a lawyer for Inga's father, Jens-Uwe, claims police found USB sticks that contained images of children being sexually abused and indecent images of animals.

He claims there was a "massive carcass smell" on Brueckner's farm property and several dogs were found dead, some of them buried."
Missing children and murder cases probed for possible links to Maddie suspect

"I think that the shallow grave inside the building could have been where 'Charlie' and the USB sticks were found, this would offer his stash more protection from the elements, and the partially buried dogs were buried on the grounds somewhere."

If that's the case, had Charlie been buried and covered in a layer of concrete/screed?
If so, that makes me think that CB may have not been intending to access those memory cards/sticks again.
Interesting....... he couldn't quite bring himself to destroy them completely, but needed them to be very securely hidden.
Very symbolic way of concealing stuff.
JMO.

I found shallow grave and surgical scissors at grim lair of Maddie suspect

Last edited:
"I think that the shallow grave inside the building could have been where 'Charlie' and the USB sticks were found, this would offer his stash more protection from the elements, and the partially buried dogs were buried on the grounds somewhere."

If that's the case, had Charlie been buried and covered in a layer of concrete/screed?
If so, that makes me think that CB may have not been intending to access those memory cards/sticks again.
Interesting....... he couldn't quite bring himself to destroy them completely, but needed them to be very securely hidden.
Very symbolic way of concealing stuff.
JMO.

I found shallow grave and surgical scissors at grim lair of Maddie suspect

There’s a bottle in the hole that gives an indication of the size of the hole. It looks very big to be a dogs grave.

I'd say that the hole is relative to the size of CB's dog 'Charlie' taking into account that maybe its been dug up again.
View attachment 312055
Charlie
View attachment 312056
Credit CB's ex gf 'M' from Discovery Prime Suspect

You might be right, just seems weird to smash through concrete and then bury a dog with its head sticking out above ground, inside a building. It’s a bit like a sign saying “dig me up, this is where the incriminating kiddie *advertiser censored* is”.

In any event I find it hard to understand why he burried the USBs under a dog with it’s head sticking out of the ground. The only reason I can think of for him to do this is so that he could find the hiding spot quickly ... even then ... even CB could surely find a less stupid solution.

You might be right, just seems weird to smash through concrete and then bury a dog with its head sticking out above ground, inside a building. It’s a bit like a sign saying “dig me up, this is where the incriminating kiddie *advertiser censored* is”.

In any event I find it hard to understand why he burried the USBs under a dog with it’s head sticking out of the ground. The only reason I can think of for him to do this is so that he could find the hiding spot quickly ... even then ... even CB could surely find a less stupid solution.
I don't think CB's dog was buried with his head sticking out. There were multiple partially buried dogs found on CB's property according to Inga G's father's lawyer.
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member