Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
An excerpt from Clarke’s book: “There were key questions on my list about Brueckner’s old friend Christian Post, but when I asked Wolters how many times police had been to question Post in East Asia … It’s possible we have spoken to him, but I can’t say anything about this. I pressed again, asking the same question and more specifically if Post had been out with Brueckner on the night Madeleine went missing …” (pp 256 - 257).

Any ideas re. Christian Post?

An excerpt from Clarke’s book: “There were key questions on my list about Brueckner’s old friend Christian Post, but when I asked Wolters how many times police had been to question Post in East Asia … It’s possible we have spoken to him, but I can’t say anything about this. I pressed again, asking the same question and more specifically if Post had been out with Brueckner on the night Madeleine went missing …” (pp 256 - 257).

If it was him, a Christian P was mentioned in a newspaper article on here last year.

Of all CB’s friends at the time, (Michael T, Manfred S, Helge, B, Chris P), very little is known about Chris P, except him living in Kampot, Cambodia.

"I visited him in prison at the time," Christian P. recalls. "He complained about the poor prison conditions and the lousy food. Because there was no alcohol in the prison, I was supposed to bring him oranges sprinkled with vodka, but I didn't want that. That made B. angry."

Behind a paywall

Die Akte Christian B.

"I visited him in prison at the time," Christian P. recalls. "He complained about the poor prison conditions and the lousy food. Because there was no alcohol in the prison, I was supposed to bring him oranges sprinkled with vodka, but I didn't want that. That made B. angry."

Behind a paywall

Die Akte Christian B.
Thank you, Ted. Is he perhaps using an alias?

From what I remember from the Spiegel article about Christian P:

-German musician, IT technician
-Met CB in 2005
-Visited CB at the farmhouse in PDL on several occasions
-On one visit he saw a stack of 30-50 passports that CB said he had stolen
-When visiting CB in prison, CP was asked to smuggle alcohol spiked oranges to him.
CB's rental contract was terminated while he was in prison, CB asked CP if he could clear some stuff for him from the farmhouse. CP mentions there were over a 100 CDs with *advertiser censored*/animal *advertiser censored* on them and that he was so disgusted that he threw everything away. This made CB angry and he no longer spoke to CP.

Another persons recent interview contradicts the last part of the Spiegel report as CP apparently took some of the stuff from the farmhouse and it was stored at the scrapyard in Barrocal.

From what I remember from the Spiegel article about Christian P:

-German musician, IT technician
-Met CB in 2005
-Visited CB at the farmhouse in PDL on several occasions
-On one visit he saw a stack of 30-50 passports that CB said he had stolen
-When visiting CB in prison, CP was asked to smuggle alcohol spiked oranges to him.
CB's rental contract was terminated while he was in prison, CB asked CP if he could clear some stuff for him from the farmhouse. CP mentions there were over a 100 CDs with *advertiser censored*/animal *advertiser censored* on them and that he was so disgusted that he threw everything away. This made CB angry and he no longer spoke to CP.

Another persons recent interview contradicts the last part of the Spiegel report as CP apparently took some of the stuff from the farmhouse and it was stored at the scrapyard in Barrocal.

Not sure if anyone is getting mixed up, but CP, will of visited him in prison 2006 /2007. The blonde friend from 2017 isn't CP, we don't know who that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie