Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Taskforce88, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekno

Tekno Well-Known Member

‘… the vehicle spotted in Figueira may not be the WF at all, but a similar vehicle’.

A similar van can be seen in B Piro’s scrap/yard.

Attached Files:

2. SuperdadV8

SuperdadV8 Well-Known Member

3. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

4. SuperdadV8

Of course!

But it's a fact that CB has been in focus in the MP case in the past and interrogated as well. The case, like the MM case, is still a cold case.

According to all known circumstances, it seems to be legit to talk about possible connections, like it's legit to rule him out in other cold cases, what has already been done in the past.

So, where's the problem?

5. Dlk79

Dlk79 Well-Known Member

This isn't new, the story from the friend is from the CM articles we discussed a few weeks back.

And as Super said, CB's the link to the MP case was discussed way back. He was listed by police as a legitimate suspect at the time in 2010. The case remains unsolved.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner linked to knife murder

6. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

7. mrjitty

I was talking about how the Sun then links him to the a case of a missing English woman on that link

First its Hanover not Hamburg :D

When you click you get this

Brit dad whose daughter vanished in Germany fears Maddie suspect abducted her

Anxala likes this.
  8. mrjitty

I was talking about the link to the LK case

9. SuperdadV8

Okay, that's reasonable!

But linking him to MP seems to be very legit. Especially according to the fact, that she vanished and her movements had been traced by dogs very close to a place we all know, named Havanna Club Linden. Right between the known allotment and the place, where MP's remains were found.

Die schwierige Spurensuche im Fall Monika P.

Screenshot_20211115-112202_Gallery.jpg

10. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    snowpea666, Natkea, Lyndaloo and 4 others like this.
  11. tedtink

DNA was found on the blue bags that contained MP's body parts and over 1000 men, in the area gave saliva samples.
    One would have thought CB would have provided a sample too, if questioned, at the time?
    In any case BKA must have CB's DNA by now, so unless they're sitting on info, I can't see that CB had anything to do with it.

Die schwierige Spurensuche im Fall Monika P.

CB linked himself to MP too according to Ab*rle, but from the way I read it, it's more like CB said that he 'could have done it' or it 'could have been me' (knowing that it wasn't him) like a sinister game, or teasing, bragging way and not that he actually admitted to killing MP like The Sun makes out.
    Mind you, Narcs do like to confound and confuse, so we'll see!

12. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

May be from the suspect, probably is, but may also be from contamination or someone else who touched the bags. I would trust DNA found on a body a bit more. Just my opinions.

Also, I do believe if they have DNA from a possible suspect they could try to find him using geneology, right? Crimes are being solved that way now (but it's not always easy). MOO.

snowpea666 likes this.
  13. SuperdadV8

The prosecutors found traces of animals like cats or dogs on the blue bags. Would be interesting, if they compared them with traces from one of CB's cars or even the remains of the neuwegersleben dog, if samples had been taken in 2016.

I'm still asking myself if the allotment raid really was related to the MM investigation and not maybe to MP. FF made a cryptic statement after being asked, what has been found on the allotment like: "Nothing that would be cruicial according to MM".

Maybe they were looking for some missing parts of MP's body, the arms and the head, by searching the Stichkanal - river and the allotment itself.

Something must have been found there, because the sniffer dogs barked more than once.

Of course, HCW stated that they were looking for data carriers. But this could have been a bluff?! IF the sun is correct, then why should they talk to the PJ about MP in the MM case, if there isn't some kind of clue that could connect both cases in some way?!

14. tedtink

Yes I was thinking the same thing about the allotment raid and links to MP.
    Maybe BKA is being very thorough regarding all these cases and not just MM, that's why it's taking so long?

I think we'll either see CB charged for a shocking string of crimes or perhaps none at all!

JMO

altojack, snowpea666, C.greek and 2 others like this.
  15. tedtink

Maybe HB provided BKA with more info than we think?
    Like info on trafficking networks, that both he and CB shared?
    Knowing what he was imprisoned for, might make his testimony more credible, depending on the detail.

JMO

altojack, snowpea666, C.greek and 2 others like this.
  16. tedtink

Well, it seems to have taken a while for the CS stuff to filter through to the UK tabloids ...................

"Aberle is understood to have told cops in 2010, at about the same time prostitute Monika Pawlak, 24, was mutilated and stuffed in two bin bags.

Brueckner was investigated over the death of Pawlak, who worked in a kitchen and occasionally as a prostitute, in Hanover in 2010, but he was never charged.

He was ordered to give a DNA sample during a mass DNA test."

Madeleine McCann suspect told friend he 'accidentally killed' ex-girlfriend

17. Anxala

Anxala Well-Known Member

Personally, I'll be very surprised if he ends up being charged with anything related to any of the above, least of all MM.

He just comes across as such a sad braggart, as if in compensation for the pitiful reality of him being, at base, a low-life, small time loser/grifter/paedophile, in and out of jail all his adult life, always getting caught, never having anything tangible to show for his 'businessman' boasts other than drunken bullcrap.

That just doesn't fit with the idea of him as some sort of successful track-covering 'serial killer'.

altojack, Zuleika and mrjitty like this.
  18. SuperdadV8

I'm very astonished about the fact, that you constantly fade out that you are talking about a convicted sadistic rapist who shared fantasies of toddlers being tortured to death. No offense...!

19. C.greek

C.greek Well-Known Member

No offence but how exactly does a serial killer look or act? If it was so easy to recognise them this would have been a safer world.

altojack, misty48, Chiatos and 7 others like this.
  20. tedtink

About 15 years ago I met someone who occasionally worked with Fred West.

Being curious, I asked him what FW was like. 'Ah he was really funny, good company and a good 'ole boy' the chap said.

I said .....'right.....OK.........but he was a serial killer!

The chap said 'well I didn't know that at the time, did I?'

:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.