Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Here's a question: who and what's behind this need to continue to put the idea out there that MM could still be alive and out there, waiting to be recognised?’
I don’t know. Hope comes to mind.

I don’t know. Hope comes to mind.

Hope has to be accompanied by logic though, Tekno, for it to have any validity.

If you believe HCW and the BKA are on the right track - which you seem to do based on your posts on this and previous threads - then MM surely can't be out there living an undiscovered life?

That's just the reality.

I

If you believe HCW and the BKA are on the right track - which you seem to do based on your posts on this and previous threads - then MM surely can't be out there living an undiscovered life?

That's just the reality.

I agree, Anxala. I was only sharing what is currently in newspapers. However, I choose to give ‘hope’ a fair chance.

That's just the reality.
Besides Wolters and the BKA, my posts also include person(s) such as Jos Brech. Until there is definitive proof of Madeleine being deceased, I choose to keep an open mind.

It's bizarre, for want of a better (much darker) term, that people like this self-described 'super recogniser' and her retired SY (and seems to me entirely self-serving) promoter still have media outlets willing to give them time and space.

It really does make me wonder what the purpose of rubbish like this is, knowing the only current and ongoing investigation's starting premise is that MM died in 2007. Either we believe the former or we totally discount every last single thing that HCW and the BKA has and continues to claim as fundamental fact in their 'murder' case against CB. Which is it? Because both views just can't co-exist in any sensible or logical manner in this ongoing discussion.

Here's a question: who and what's behind this need to continue to put the idea out there that MM could still be alive and out there, waiting to be recognised?
Anxala, what are you referring to? Sorry for appearing stupid (i can tell you I am not!), I just cannot put two and two together to understand what you are referring to... are you referring to the video from 2007 that trivento found? Or has that same person being interviewed then has a media presence today where he talks about MM being alive?

That's just the reality.
Schroedinger's cat springs to mind here

Anxala, what are you referring to? Sorry for appearing stupid (i can tell you I am not!), I just cannot put two and two together to understand what you are referring to... are you referring to the video from 2007 that trivento found? Or has that same person being interviewed then has a media presence today where he talks about MM being alive?

Anxala was responding to a post from another member that has since been removed ( not related to clip I posted )…which is why it will seem “ out of sequence “ ..if you didn’t see the removed post earlier..

Last edited:
Anxala was responding to a post from another member that has since been removed ( not related to clip I posted )…which is why it will seem “ out of sequence “ ..if you didn’t see the removed post earlier..
Thanks Trivento! Now it makes sense, I didn't see the other post

Besides Wolters and the BKA, my posts also include person(s) such as Jos Brech. Until there is definitive proof of Madeleine being deceased, I choose to keep an open mind.

In reality there is no hope IMO. Keeping the thought that she may be alive is unhelpful (again IMO), it’s a distraction from finding out what really happened.

In my own mind I’m sure some of the key people in this case know more than they have shared. Whether or not CB is guilty, I hope he goes to trial so that everyone involved can be asked some pointed questions. If CB is not the perp, I really hope his accusation brings to light who is.

I can't really see how it distracts anyone from finding out what happened, if a few of us here try to keep an open mind and hold out hope. It really has no impact upon the investigation or the detectives, in my opinion.

I still light a candle for her and many other missing babies, just in case and on a hope and a prayer.

I can't really see how it distracts anyone from finding out what happened, if a few of us here try to keep an open mind and hold out hope. It really has no impact upon the investigation or the detectives, in my opinion.

I still light a candle for her and many other missing babies, just in case and on a hope and a prayer.

This is my context: a self-described “super recogniser” from Bradford thinks that she can provide a better simulation of what MM would look like now than a computer can - for some reason, this person thinks she would have GM’s sister’s nose. I think “distraction” is an appropriate description for nonsense like this.

MM disappeared 3 May 2007. She has not been seen since and she is the most famous missing person in the world. The BKA seemingly have evidence that she is deceased.

I am not lacking in compassion for MM, without doubt, she is an innocent victim of a crime. Instead of hoping she is alive (without anything to support it) I think the best anyone can do for her now is bring the person/s responsible to justice.

Bradford self described " super recogniser" yet another jumping on the bandwagon .....sigh . I wonder if she's given up the day job to go out into the world to find this young woman ? Or simply claiming against all odds Madeleine is out there waiting to be found ?

What I don't understand about people who hope Madeleine can be found is why they never put forward a rational explanation of " how" this could be possible . Where ? Who has her? She has no ID ?She can't be sent to a school ? She can't have friends ?

What I don't understand about people who hope Madeleine can be found is why they never put forward a rational explanation of " how" this could be possible . Where ? Who has her? She has no ID ?She can't be sent to a school ? She can't have friends ?

This could be a rational explanation. The case of Zephany Nurse/Miché Solomon. 'The selfie that revealed I was a stolen baby'

This could be a rational explanation. The case of Zephany Nurse/Miché Solomon. 'The selfie that revealed I was a stolen baby'
That girl a stolen baby without a background so could be brought up normally .Whoever took MM perhaps to keep as her own would never be able to allow her out in society . At her age she knew her own name and most likely her birthday . Sorry but I'm a realist .

This is one of the big problems with the whole "stolen to order" conspiracy theories.

It would not be easy to get foundational identity documents. Of course you can find strange outlier cases where babies have been stolen directly but that doesn't fit with the CB theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member