Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't correct! The plates and their numbers are linked to a car and after being re-registered to you or other persons, the plates will always change if you or the car moves into another town.

For example. You live in Berlin. The plates on your car got the number B-xx xx. You move to munich or sell the car to someone from there, the car has to be re-registered in munich and the plates get a munich number like M-xx xx.

Only if you buy a car and you live in the same town, you can theoretically keep the plates to save the money of producing new plates. That means, you are from Berlin and sell it to someone from there, the car can keep the plates B-xx xx.
And if you have a Berlin car with Berlin plate and you borrow a friend's car who also lives in Berlin, can you (legitimately) use your own Berlin plate on your friend's car?
(Temporarily rendering your own car "plateless".)

And if you have a Berlin car with Berlin plate and you borrow a friend's car who also lives in Berlin, can you (legitimately) use your own Berlin plate on your friend's car?
(Temporarily rendering your own car "plateless".)

No, because that would even be a crime in germany. It has something to do with the insurance. You can use other plates, of course. But that's legally forbidden.

If the police on duty checks the plates you are going into trouble.

The registration-thing in germany is pretty strict and bureaucratic here. Everything is strictly regulated. Just for example. I bought an american oldtimer two weeks ago, that needs smaller plates as they are usually handed out in germany.

It's a long process that includes a lot of authorities. The problem is not that it's an american oldtimer. The problem is, that the plates have to be smaller than usual! No joke!

Everything about car registration in germany is VERY regulated!!!

If we are to believe both GA and CM "claims" that they did say German process then on both CM "investigation" broadcast on CMTV and also on an interview GA gave on another channel to "Goucha" both claim this method was used.

Story told on TV by GA and what CM is broadcasting as well is that when CB was captured to go to Germany jail and end up charged with the rape of the old woman someone (LEA AGENT) did went to the same cell as him and started to make questions to get information on how would he hide a body in PDL or kidnapp a child in PDL/Algarve, etc ... They are sure that guy was investigator working for the BKA/HCW investigation of CB/MM as questions were very MM specific.

There is something on GA latest book that someone posted on the net somewere that is a quote of the book that talks about this, GA on the book claims that CB after arrested in 2018 shared a cell with someone that would be in jail for crimes related to child abuse/crimes against children. On that passage of the book, GA claims that the conversations that the "detained" would attempt to have with CB were allways related with methods to get rid of a body in Algarve (as CB would know the place). After some days on one night that "detained" was removed from the cell to be assisted on the hospital. He did never returnm to jail.

I'm NOT SAYING for you guys to buy the book and i'm not making publicity to it but because here on WS we have to provide a source what i'm stating is what is written on PAGE 256 of latest GA book.
Did you buy GA book ?

No, because that would even be a crime in germany. It has something to do with the insurance. You can use other plates, of course. But that's legally forbidden.

If the police on duty checks the plates you are going into trouble.

The registration-thing in germany is pretty strict and bureaucratic here. Everything is strictly regulated. Just for example. I bought an american oldtimer two weeks ago, that needs smaller plates as they are usually handed out in germany.

It's a long process that includes a lot of authorities. The problem is not that it's an american oldtimer. The problem is, that the plates have to be smaller than usual! No joke!

Everything about car registration in germany is VERY regulated!!!
Thanks for the clarification!
Strange info over here.

To be honest he was spamming the thread with hard to follow posts dismissing other people's views, partly based on secret information he cannot share, partly based on the police's unaccountable refusal to put their entire case out there ahead of any trial.

So not a huge loss...

Podcast with JC from the 27/10

Olive Press editor Jon Clarke has appeared on one of Britain's leading true crime podcasts to discuss the MM case.

Can you give any brief summary before we invest 60 mins to listen to this?

What was discussed? Any insights?

Can you give any brief summary before we invest 60 mins to listen to this?

What was discussed? Any insights?

Nothing new really, quite a bit of off topic stuff. Watch it if you have nothing better to do.

For me the issue is the Tapas evidence is such a hot mess, it would seem very hard to get a conviction unless you can do an end run around it.

So for instance, if you find something belonging to MM buried at CB's garden for arguments sake, then you can do an endrun as prosecutor. We don't know how he got in, or what exactly happened, or what Tapas are talking about, but at the end of the day CB must have been in 5a

I think if you don't have that, then FF is just going to say what about Smithman and Tannerman and the 1000s of sightings all over the world.
IMO, I think the evidence HCW has will circumvent the Tapas accounts. Although to be honest, I don't see them as being that big of an issue anyway. There is a large enough window for MM to have been taken by CB even allowing for all the group's various comings and goings and a plausible way for him to get in and out without being seen. And there is no evidence that the Tanner and Smith sightings were of MM, so I don't see that the defence are going to be able to rely on that a great deal. Same goes for the hundreds of various sightings afterwards that proved fruitless.

IMO one of the most interesting comments from HCW came in the attached podcast.

'Madeleine is Dead' - They've Taken Her - Omny.fm

The interviewer asks HCW whether it is "100% certain" that CB was in PDL on the 3rd. HCW answers:

"I cannot say this in percent. We have some evidence that he killed Madeleine McCann but I'm not able to say on which day exactly. So because of the fact his mobile phone was in the area where Madeleine McCann lived and was kidnapped, we think that he was in the Ocean club on the 3rd of May 2007."

Later, when questioned about why BKA treat the case as a murder investigation while SY continue to treat it as a missing person's case, he says:

"Our evidence is so strong that we can say there was a murder of Madeleine McCann and so we have a murder investigation"

This implies to me that they are working backwards from the murder. Other than the phonecall, they don't have much to actually place CB in the area on that night. But what they do have is evidence that he killed her and so it is therefore logical that he was also the one who took her.

The comment about being unable to prove "which day" she was killed is the interesting part. It sounds to me like this evidence is specific and goes beyond any confession or autobiographical account. If it was that, you'd think they'd apply the same amount of certainty to CB being in PDL that night as they do to him having murdered her but he's deliberately separating those points. Plus SY know about the confession via HB since they were the ones who interviewed him, so it must go beyond that and BKA has repeatedly alluded to them not having shared certain evidence with SY and PJ. So what specific evidence could they have that proves she was murdered, but that doesn't allow them to say when the death happened, or that CB was the one who took her?

I know it's a contentious point, but some kind of image of MM deceased would make a lot of sense of those comments, as well as many other things the BKA have said and done during this case. It may have been found on a device uncovered during the various searches or from one of his paedophile associates with whom he was trading content in person. They would still need to prove that CB was the originator of the material to guarantee a conviction and if he doesn't appear in those images, his defence would presumably be that either the device or the content is not his own. I don't agree with the view that BKA would have had to inform the parents for them to identify the body. That isn't a legal requirement and there are enough images of MM in the public domain for them to be able to identify her themselves. Plus it would cause a media storm if that news got out and a real headache and pressure put on BKA if they still needed more evidence to charge CB. Alternatively, perhaps the image doesn't even show MM's face, but other details such as a timestamp are enough to infer it is almost certainly her body while still not telling them the "exact" day she was killed on.

HCW has come out to say they don't have video images of the "act" (i.e. the murder itself) nor images of CB and MM "together" and I personally find that comment a little suspicious. He knows there's been a lot of conjecture about whether they have videos/photos of MM and he has been asked about it several times. His answer is always the same. He is not allowed to confirm or deny. So I'm not convinced that his latest comment is a divergence from his previous stance and final clarification that they don't actually have any images, but rather he's stating they don't have any images that "on their own" would obviously be enough to convict CB. Otherwise, why not just state they don't have any videos/images at all if he wanted to clarify that point?

Interestingly too, this is the only time I've heard HCW mention a kidnapping but he still doesn't directly accuse CB of it. Although that's probably what they believe, I think HCW has deliberately avoided accusing CB of an abduction/kidnapping specifically because they don't want to get involved in proving that aspect of the crime. And IMO it possibly goes back to wanting to circumvent all the mess of the Tapas timelines/accounts etc or even that they don't actually know what happened in the apartment. He's only trying to charge for murder, because that's the element of the crime they have evidence for, not the actual taking of MM, even though that could be inferred. CB's defence could argue all they want about whether he could have abducted MM from 5A but it doesn't matter because BKA aren't charging him with that, it's only the murder they are pursuing, which is a separate act. JMO.

Completely agree with Dlk's post. There is no need to get snarled up in the minutiae of how MM was abducted, if you can jail her killer on other evidence.

Understanding exactly how she was taken is relevant only if you think the abductor and killer were two different people. In that case you still need to identify and build a case against the abductor, because otherwise you leave him at liberty to do it again.

Is there any evidence that points to this though? It seems most likely to me that the abductor entered through an unlocked back door and exited via the bedroom window onto the street.

Isn't it a matter of puzzlement that CB doesn't appear to be the least perturbed by what Wolters is saying/claiming ?

Isn't it a matter of puzzlement that CB doesn't appear to be the least perturbed by what Wolters is saying/claiming ?

Not especially. What evidence do we have to deduce that he isn’t perturbed? The two drawings and one letter that has been made public, all of which would have gone through his solicitor first?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member