Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's guys, that's the info i needed. I thought it has been a girl, but seems to have been a son and after 2007.

So never mind!

Madeleine McCann suspect Brueckner told girlfriend he WAS near villa

The former girlfriend of Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Portuguese holiday resort, says he admitted being close to the youngster’s apartment when she vanished.

In an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Nakscije Miftari recalled Brueckner falling silent when the subject of Madeleine’s abduction was raised by friends during a party in early 2014 at their flat in Braunschweig, northern Germany.

‘I remember he made no answer to the question. After they went, I asked about Maddie as I did not know anything about her,’ she said

‘I asked him about it and he said, “I know about Maddie, I was near the hotel at the time. I was living in the area at the time. I am not going to say anything more. I am not a stupid guy, I am a businessman.” ’

Despite her being less than half Brueckner’s age, they began dating and Ms Miftari even considered marriage.

But about a year into their relationship, she found child *advertiser censored* on his mobile phone and laptop, much of it featuring blonde girls. Brueckner was in some of the videos.

When she confronted him, Brueckner launched a savage attack on her.

‘I asked him about the videos and pictures and that’s when he punched me,’ she said. ‘I fell down the stairs and was unconscious for about ten minutes.’

Ms Miftari and her mother reported the assault to police and officers raided the flat, recovering electronic equipment which was later revealed to contain 391 child *advertiser censored* photographs and 68 videos, including images of Brueckner abusing the five-year-old daughter of one of his previous girlfriends in a park.

Vile paedophile Christian Brueckner spoke about making sure a kidnapped child would never be found, according to a former friend.

Gunter Bartl, who lived in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann vanished in May 2007, said Brueckner would become ‘nervous and defensive’ whenever the case of the missing British three-year-old was discussed and once chillingly said: ‘Everything is possible. If you like to catch a child and take it away, you will never find it again.’

Last edited:

The former girlfriend of Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Portuguese holiday resort, says he admitted being close to the youngster’s apartment when she vanished.

In an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Nakscije Miftari recalled Brueckner falling silent when the subject of Madeleine’s abduction was raised by friends during a party in early 2014 at their flat in Braunschweig, northern Germany.

‘I remember he made no answer to the question. After they went, I asked about Maddie as I did not know anything about her,’ she said

‘I asked him about it and he said, “I know about Maddie, I was near the hotel at the time. I was living in the area at the time. I am not going to say anything more. I am not a stupid guy, I am a businessman.” ’

Despite her being less than half Brueckner’s age, they began dating and Ms Miftari even considered marriage.

But about a year into their relationship, she found child *advertiser censored* on his mobile phone and laptop, much of it featuring blonde girls. Brueckner was in some of the videos.

‘I asked him about the videos and pictures and that’s when he punched me,’ she said. ‘I fell down the stairs and was unconscious for about ten minutes.’

Ms Miftari and her mother reported the assault to police and officers raided the flat, recovering electronic equipment which was later revealed to contain 391 child *advertiser censored* photographs and 68 videos, including images of Brueckner abusing the five-year-old daughter of one of his previous girlfriends in a park.

Vile paedophile Christian Brueckner spoke about making sure a kidnapped child would never be found, according to a former friend.

Gunter Bartl, who lived in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann vanished in May 2007, said Brueckner would become ‘nervous and defensive’ whenever the case of the missing British three-year-old was discussed and once chillingly said: ‘Everything is possible. If you like to catch a child and take it away, you will never find it again.’
But is this really new? Any new detail? Or just newspaper "regurgitation"?

From your link:
"Brueckner was in some of the videos.
Tbh, am not very active in this thread, only keep an eye, -from time till time-Not sure, if it right for me to answer...

Imo, it's a little more detailed about CBs - kept abuse material, nothing about his USBs, found at the old box factory, close to the area where IG went missing.
It stricks me, that he calls himself as a business man, seems more like - a wanna be-, he was a drifter, thief, drug user, child abuser, he fled when things weren't under his control.

It's the first time we've heard from NM directly, so yes, a number of things are 'new' here, notably the admission he was near the apartment at the time.

This is was what was reported about her in the news previously which included the account of her being beaten by CB after she found child *advertiser censored* on his computer but told via family members.

Christian Brueckner's ex-partner 'is hiding in fear for her life'

The stuff from Bartl is something I don't recall seeing before either.

It's the first time we've heard from NM directly, so yes, a number of things are 'new' here, notably the admission he was near the apartment at the time.

This is was what was reported about her in the news previously which included the account of her being beaten by CB after she found child *advertiser censored* on his computer but told via family members.

Yes I agree, I wonder if its some leaked stuff coming from MWT documentry, as we no it will be out soon, and he does claim to have new info, etc etc

At a party in Braunschweig, which she attended together with B., the guests started at some point, talked about the missing Maddie and also asked her boyfriend about the girl. He said nothing about the discussion. When the couple was later alone, she approached Christian B. again, according to Nakscije in the interview. "I asked him about Maddie because I didn't know anything about her," said the young woman.

Her ex-boyfriend replied: "I know something about Maddie. I was near the hotel at the time. I was living in the area at the time. I won't say more about it. I'm not stupid, I'm a businessman."

Exfreundin packt aus: Christian B. gab zu, bei Maddies Verschwinden ganz in der Nähe gewesen zu sein

Interesting...

At a party in Braunschweig, which she attended together with B., the guests started at some point, talked about the missing Maddie and also asked her boyfriend about the girl. He said nothing about the discussion. When the couple was later alone, she approached Christian B. again, according to Nakscije in the interview. "I asked him about Maddie because I didn't know anything about her," said the young woman.

Her ex-boyfriend replied: "I know something about Maddie. I was near the hotel at the time. I was living in the area at the time. I won't say more about it. I'm not stupid, I'm a businessman."

Exfreundin packt aus: Christian B. gab zu, bei Maddies Verschwinden ganz in der Nähe gewesen zu sein

Interesting...

It is interesting, so last year interpol was looking for her, and she was put in a safe house, and now we know that CB will not be released, and so she was scared at the time in case he was released, so we have no reason to doubt her, the facts of the statement could be slightly different if the press has played about with it a bit, but she has said he was there, does make you wonder if others could be involved, but again all guess work by us on here, but I've always been of the opinion that CB is the main man

It is interesting, so last year interpol was looking for her, and she was put in a safe house, and now we know that CB will not be released, and so she was scared at the time in case he was released, so we have no reason to doubt her, the facts of the statement could be slightly different if the press has played about with it a bit, but she has said he was there, does make you wonder if others could be involved, but again all guess work by us on here, but I've always been of the opinion that CB is the main man

I always stated in here, that everything CB did is based on making money out of it. Especially just half a year after being released from prison without any kind of salary for almost one year.

So, if true, he acted like a "businessman". The question is, what business he talked about.

Stealing MM to order and brought her to the one who made the order, maybe in spain?

Or stealing her to produce something he could have made money out of it?

According to FF's holy water in hell until coorporation statement, it looks like as if others were involved. The thirty minute phone conversation before she went missing could be crucial as kind of some advice or something.

But that could be a huge problem for the prosecutors, if he was just the one who snatched and delivered the "payload". Except the huge media attention from day one made him recieve some kind of order to get rid of the "payload". That could imply some action of him without any knowledge of witnesses.

One key to solve the case is CB's intention IMO. Is he a paedophile? In some way i would say yes. The question is, if he is a paedophile that uses to satisfy his own urges or is it combined with the aim to make money out of it.

There is one report that makes me think about the aim to make money with all of his known footage. The "Braunschweig incident", german tabloid DER SPIEGEL reported about. A little girl climbing on a tree and he made a picture of it whilst holding his erect penis into focus. Is this typical paedo footage or some kind of advertisement for a third party to contact him??? I don't know for sure, i must admit! It's pretty similar to the "Portugese playground incident".

AFAIK, the typical paedo footage of the perps who like to feast on former deeds or getting access to darkweb forums by sharing this crap is way more explicit?!

So i assume that some kind of market for that sick stuff exists on the web, unfortuneatly. Like some kind of "Trailer", about the content that could be purchased from him.....?!

If the was "just the transporter of the payload", the whole public inquiry just could be HCW's bluff to make him coorporate, by naming him as the one who killed MM maybe....

Last edited:
Another unusual thing hit my eye. CB is said to have travelled from germany to portugal and back repeatedly between 1995 and 2007.

Shortly before may the 3rd of 2007, he transported hitchhikers from portugal heading to germany and the known video shows him studying a map for the road to Almeria. As if he didn't knew the route from Portugal to Germany via Spain. He must have known the route for sure!

So the hitchhikers transport must have been some kind of "covert operation", hiding the real purpose ot the trip!

Maybe some kind of a "rehearsal"...???

I always stated in here, that everything CB did is based on making money out of it. Especially just half a year after being released from prison without any kind of salary for almost one year.

So, if true, he acted like a "businessman". The question is, what business he talked about.

Stealing MM to order and brought her to the one who made the order, maybe in spain?

According to FF's holy water in hell until coorporation statement, it looks like as if others were involved. The thirty minute phone conversation before she went missing could be crucial as kind of some advice or something.

But that could be a huge problem for the prosecutors, if he was just the one who snatched and delivered the "payload". Except the huge media attention from day one made him recieve some kind of order to get rid of the "payload". That could imply some action of him without any knowledge of witnesses.

One key to solve the case is CB's intention IMO. Is he a paedophile? In some way i would say yes. The question is, if he is a paedophile that uses to satisfy his own urges or is it combined with the aim to make money out of it.

There is one report that makes me think about the aim to make money with all of his known footage. The "Braunschweig incident", german tabloid DER SPIEGEL reported about. A little girl climbing on a tree and he made a picture of it whilst holding his erect penis into focus. Is this typical paedo footage or some kind of advertisement for a third party to contact him??? I don't know for sure, i must admit! It's pretty similar to the "Portugese playground incident".

AFAIK, the typical paedo footage of the perps who like to feast on former deeds or getting access to darkweb forums by sharing this crap is way more explicit?!

So i assume that some kind of market for that sick stuff exists on the web, unfortuneatly. Like some kind of "Trailer", about the content that could be purchased from him.....?!

If the was "just the transporter of the payload", the whole public inquiry just could be HCW's bluff to make him coorporate, by naming him as the one who killed MM maybe....

A joint venture, and I think this is why we have to look at his past, it all fits in, paedos no paedos, he is definitely a paedophile, just think of all the stuff we don't no about, and just think what we have just been discussing, Nm, has said what she found, and he had tendency to you blonde girls, he battered her, so he is also extremely violent, he used carry a gun too. And as you just said motivated by money

Interestingly in the above article you quote it says that police have told NM not to speak about CB. What changed?

I was of the impression that they are investigating murder. They haven't mentioned anything concrete about kidnapping. If that is true and they are investigating and suspecting him of murder, the theory of taking MM for someone else does not stand. jmo

I thought NM was supposed to be a *key witness in the case against CB, as far as the BKA is concerned?

If so, why and how would she be giving an alleged exclusive to, of all media sources, the Daily Mail?!

If she's a key witness, then she would surely be bound by strict T&Cs imposed and directed by the BKA - as we know, so careful to protect their evidence! - so as not to jeopardise their investigation.

* Madeleine McCann suspect's 'terrified' ex-girlfriend under police protection

Last edited:
I was of the impression that they are investigating murder. They haven't mentioned anything concrete about kidnapping. If that is true and they are investigating and suspecting him of murder, the theory of taking MM for someone else does not stand. jmo

In german penalty laws, giving aid to possible murder by delivering the victim to the murderer, can be punishes as the act of murder as well.

Another unusual thing hit my eye. CB is said to have travelled from germany to portugal and back repeatedly between 1995 and 2007.

Shortly before may the 3rd of 2007, he transported hitchhikers from portugal heading to germany and the known video shows him studying a map for the road to Almeria. As if he didn't knew the route from Portugal to Germany via Spain. He must have known the route for sure!

So the hitchhikers transport must have been some kind of "covert operation", hiding the real purpose ot the trip!

Maybe some kind of a "rehearsal"...???

I'd say going through almeria is the scenic route, not a route you would do if your in a rush

I thought NM was supposed to be a key witness in the case against CB, as far as the BKA is concerned?

If so, why and how would she be giving an alleged exclusive to, of all media sources, the Daily Mail?

If she's a key witness, then she would surely be bound by strict T&Cs imposed and directed by the BKA - as we know, so careful to protect their evidence! - so as not to jeopordise their investigation.
I think she would be a character witness. As far as I know, nothing prohibits her to speak to the media (?) I think she’s truthful and having firsthand knowledge and insight re. CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie