Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
And any light on the possible concrete evidence?! Video (with date/time?) by the same camera (but which model)? Unknown background but any fatal feature (water well?)
HCW said killed quickly after being kidnapped "and/or" MM would not resist...

How do you get to video or camera when in October Wolters is reported to have said.

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence. If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564

@SuperdadV8 is it normal for a case to be discussed in such away in the German media ?

You can't discuss every case in the media, because there is not that attention. But a few cases and especially some cold cases got the attention and just keep being discussed frequently.

The MM case caught a massive media attention right from the start. And if local prosecutors made a public appeal linked to a german criminal in june 2020, it caused another worldwide impact as well.

Due to the fact that everybody is waiting for any outcome, i can't see any unusual handling by the media and the prosecutors in the MM case.

That the BKA would tell parents they're treating the disappearance of their child as murder without details only for the parents to disbelieve it? Doesn't make any sense !

I've been saying this for 18 months.

It seems to me you'd want to have the victims supporting the appeal seeing they have the greatest media profile, yet they are not even promoting it.

Not really sure what is happening behind the scenes of course.

I've been saying this for 18 months.

It seems to me you'd want to have the victims supporting the appeal seeing they have the greatest media profile, yet they are not even promoting it.

Not really sure what is happening behind the scenes of course.

I really don't get this. Why would you disclose evidence from an ongoing investigation to the victims? Does this ever happen before charges are brought in? Also, initially the family's spokesperson said the parents felt the new development was "potentially very significant". And the Met said initially that they are still treating is a missing person investigation because there is no definitive evidence as to whether MM is alive or not.

I don't see what the problem is. The parents are holding onto any hope their daughter is alive.

Moreover, I reread press articles about their denying receiving letters from BKA. It is very interesting to note the language chosen : they deny receiving a letter stating *there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead*. They are not denying receiving the first letter that HCW was about to make a public appeal regarding CB or that the BKA believe that MM is dead.

Last edited:
You can't discuss every case in the media, because there is not that attention. But a few cases and especially some cold cases got the attention and just keep being discussed frequently.

The MM case caught a massive media attention right from the start. And if local prosecutors made a public appeal linked to a german criminal in june 2020, it caused another worldwide impact as well.

Due to the fact that everybody is waiting for any outcome, i can't see any unusual handling by the media and the prosecutors in the MM case.

Personally the way its getting talked about even by Wolters himself is because despite his appeals and supposed concrete evidence which according to media reports back in 2020 would result in charges soon, he or they (BKA) are struggling for any damning evidence , Wolters admits to only circumstantial which in the end or at this moment adds up to diddlysquat.

July 2020:
Mr Wolters said: “We have no endeavours to drag this out unnecessarily. We’ll draw a line at some point and see: Is it enough for an indictment or not?”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/german-police-hope-wrap-up-22356231

I really don't get this. Why would you disclose evidence from an ongoing investigation to the victims? Does this ever happen before charges are brought in?

Wolters seems to be saying he has evidence the girl is dead, I posted earlier from the find Madeleine site the BKA haven't even informed the parents of such only through the media, not very good form is it.

Kate & Gerry McCann Statement: June 16th, 2020
Since the recent police appeals regarding Madeleine’s disappearance there have been many inaccurate stories reported in the media. The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE. Like many unsubstantiated stories in the media, this has caused unnecessary anxiety to friends and family and once again disrupted our lives.

As we have stated many times before, we will not give a running commentary on the investigation- that is the job of the law enforcement agencies and we will support them in any way requested. Furthermore, we do not have a family spokesperson nor are we actively paying any lawyers. Any recent comments attributed in the media have not come from us unless they have been posted on our website. If there are important developments that can be made public, they will be issued through official police channels.

Kate and Gerry

I need to clarify Helge B's statement in the voicemail to Feldhaus whilst watching the documentary a second time.

He says: "I know what I heard and saw from Brückner back then."

2008 wasn't it, after seeing the item on the news in a bar, took until 2017 to inform SY of such who passed it on to the BKA, the guy has some conscious. (Helge B) people trafficker .

Just going back to video found in 2006 or 2007, where Ms said they found the video, of older woman and younger woman, was that the same person (older lady) that CB shown to friend in German bar, because I'd presume that was on his phone, so therefore that would defo imply that the films he made where to sell online, and so he has access to the sites they have been put on etc etc, so again, could of been footage of mm, be online, but proving CB put it there is a different matter
And if it wasn't the American lady, then obs it's another

Sounds like BKA are planning a strategic set of future trials
before HOPEFULLY charging CB in relation to MM. He’s currently serving time for an attack on a 72 year old , he’s about to be charged with a similar attack on HB and they also hope to charge in relation to the beach offence the month before MM went missing and also the indecent exposure in Messines.All ground work showing a particular type of MO to CB . As someone pointed out earlier it could well be part of a supply and demand for this
sick and depraved market, worth remembering that both DM and HB both stated CB was not that interested in the sexual element but that differs hugely with his interest in
children ie his girlfriends daughter , kiosk goings on and the swimsuits. I think the BKA are laying the groundwork to show that it is possible to commit sexual crimes against any age group in certain circumstances. Most people would dismiss CB as he wouldn’t be interested in MM if his preference is older women , however going on what we know this far from the truth .

On a side note , I found this online a review of JC’s book and possibly what started some of the negative reviews. The reviewer/author is so blinkered it’s comical i couldn’t watch the whole clip .

No one has ever said it’s perfect but it’s concise in its layout and is to cross reference and saves trawling back through 27 threads.

I only read the info regarding CB and associates we all
know about the mess done by the PJ .

How do you get to video or camera when in October Wolters is reported to have said.

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence. If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564
HCW did not deny video/photo (without CB on camera or even disguised...) - although from 2020, it's just listen to him in person in Sexta às 9.
In any case, if not video/photo, it "can't be" only a confession + phone call (which may still be nothing). Maybe a note, a letter, a chat that supports HB's testimony with a level of detail that only the killer could know.

Personally the way its getting talked about even by Wolters himself is because despite his appeals and supposed concrete evidence which according to media reports back in 2020 would result in charges soon, he or they (BKA) are struggling for any damning evidence , Wolters admits to only circumstantial which in the end or at this moment adds up to diddlysquat.

July 2020:
Mr Wolters said: “We have no endeavours to drag this out unnecessarily. We’ll draw a line at some point and see: Is it enough for an indictment or not?”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/german-police-hope-wrap-up-22356231

I think what needs to remembered also, is c19, as this will have delayed things, especially meeting and re-interviewing people etc etc

I am fairly sure that if you watch the cold case documentaries on amazon, there comes a point where the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

Its quite possible, but in the Madeleine case, the prime suspect of what we know is not under investigation for any other child murders, he's a convicted rapist,
HCW did not deny video/photo (without CB on camera or even disguised...) - although from 2020, it's just listen to him in person in Sexta às 9.
In any case, if not video/photo, it "can't be" only a confession + phone call (which may still be nothing). Maybe a note, a letter, a chat that supports HB's testimony with a level of detail that only the killer could know.
Which would suggest HB not CB with the BKA having not talked to CB.

HB´s info is based on what CB told him. If meanwhile BKA could have found a note, letter, chat that corroborates, in detail, HB, that could reinforce the circumstancial evidence.[/QUOTE]
HB's info is based on what HB is saying, its not been cohoberated.

Its quite possible, but in the Madeleine case, the prime suspect of what we know is not under investigation for any other child murders, he's a convicted rapist,

HB´s info is based on what CB told him. If meanwhile BKA could have found a note, letter, chat that corroborates, in detail, HB, that could reinforce the circumstancial evidence.
HB's info is based on what HB is saying, its not been cohoberated.[/QUOTE]

I'm speculating, assuming HB may have shared thorough details of the abduction/murder based on what CB told him. If the same level of detail/story was then found, separately and independently, by BKA in a note/letter/chat, that could eventually strenghten the evidence.

HB´s info is based on what CB told him. If meanwhile BKA could have found a note, letter, chat that corroborates, in detail, HB, that could reinforce the circumstancial evidence. HB's info is based on what HB is saying, its not been cohoberated.
I really don’t think you are giving BKA any credit as being a responsible law enforcement agency. I don’t see that this whole media reveal is based solely on testimony from HB, that’s just what we know because HB was in the media. There’s always lots that only comes out if/when there’s a trial. How do you know it’s not been corroborated by other evidence unknown as yet to us?

I really don’t think you are giving BKA any credit as being a responsible law enforcement agency. I don’t see that this whole media reveal is based solely on testimony from HB, that’s just what we know because HB was in the media. There’s always lots that only comes out if/when there’s a trial. How do you know it’s not been corroborated by other evidence unknown as yet to us?

I agree, and again, we only know what has been realised, HCW, appeal for further info, was to get some other bits of info, to back up, and get other people, who have insome way, been a victim of cb (which they have)
I think some new members on here should read some of prev threads, to see what's been discussed in depth previous

We also know that some news articles are just rehashed info, because we've been on here for a while

No charges would mean they have not enough imo, we're fast approaching 5 yrs of investigating CB, 2017 10 yr appeal was the catalyst for HB to contact SY its said , the appeal in 2020 was a last throw of the dice imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member