Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The below is from the interview CT gave regarding the photo-fit and the man she saw:

DC1485'This was the photo-sketch that you reproduced'
CT'No, he did not use spectacles, but he did have this type of hair.
DC1485'Yes, I was intrigued that the reason for his sunglasses.
CT'He did not have sunglasses, he did not use spectacles and his mouth was not like this, and his nose was not like this, it is not the same person.
DC1485'Then you are telling me that this is not the photo-fit that you made'
CT'No.
DC1485'No.
CT'Because he has glasses, he did not use glasses.
Dc1485'No, but the hair is the same'
CT'The hair is right. More or less.
DC1485'I know that the image is not very good.
CT'And it appears that he has something on his chin that he did not have, humm, but the format is similar, he certainly did not use glasses, and his mouth was different.
DC1485'Okay, but the top of his...
CT'The top, his head is...
DC1485'The same.
CT'Yes.
DC1485'The format of the face is the same, the format of the mouth is the same'
CT'Well, he had a long face.
DC1485'Yes.
CT'Yes, this, this you know.
DC1485'But this is not it, this is not your photo-sketch.
CT'No, certainly it is not. "

P.J. POLICE FILES: CAROL TRANMER MRS FENN'S NIECE STATEMENT

from what I gather, there was no other e-fit reproduced based on CT's statements and interviews and we are not privy to the one reproduced based on CT's statement by that person said to be working for Reading police. There is another one reproduced by a 12-year old witness with sunglasses. 2A here : Witness Accounts: | findmadeleine.com which might have been the one shown to CT in 2008?

regardless, I cannot find the source for 2B photofit from the page find Madeleine. Could it be an attempt to reconcile and reconstruct 2A based on CT's statement?

Last edited:
MN and CB are not dissimilar.

MN much more like a man described by CT

Yes and I believe we have already discussed this. However what is more important in this is that in 2019 there were rumours MN might have been the perpetrator and many media outlets likened him to the efit BUT CT did not identify him then in MSM. Only in 2020 when HCW said they consider CB as a prime suspect did CT talk to MSM and said that this is the man she saw.

Perhaps she had never been shown a photo of MN?
Is there anywhere a description of how many yards away from this man CT said she saw because she actually details his mouth shape ? I ask because looking out of my apt at people below passing by I can't do the same with exactitude .

Last edited:
It was all over the MSM in 2019, showing e-fit 2B next to MN'S photo at the time. It's not possible she didn't see that! for example:
Madeleine McCann child killer suspect 'was in Portugal at time of disappearance'

She spoke on her own accord identifying CB with the man she saw back in 2007.
It might well have been all over as you say but that doesn't mean to say everyone saw it yet you say it wasn't possible she didn't see it .
How definite can you be on the shape of someone's mouth when you're looking down from above as she was ?

It might well have been all over as you say but that doesn't mean to say everyone saw it yet you say it wasn't possible she didn't see it .
How definite can you be on the shape of someone's mouth when you're looking down from above as she was ?

OMG Zuleika, is this for real? is it your high intelligence that makes you "question" everything? I am dumb and believe in what people with authority say. Just be mindful not to become a conspiracy theorist.

VERY DEFINITE is the answer! It's not like she was 20 storeys high up.

"DC1485'It seems to me that you would recognise this individual were you to see him again'
CT'Yes, I would recognize him. Don't ask me why but I know that I would."

Some people just remember faces - it just happens! and she recognised CB as the man she saw on the 3rd of May.

and to your other questioning:
When MN's photos were all over UK MSM, they tried to contact her

"Carole’s sighting is one of a dozen unresolved sightings of strangers in the popular resort. She was unavailable for comment at her home near London yesterday."

Maddie suspect crept through gate near tot's apartment, Queen’s pal says

so she was definitely aware of MN's photo!

Last edited:
OMG Zuleika, is this for real? is it your high intelligence that makes you "question" everything? I am dumb and believe in what people with authority say. Just be mindful not to become a conspiracy theorist.

VERY DEFINITE is the answer! It's not like she was 20 storeys high up.

"DC1485'It seems to me that you would recognise this individual were you to see him again'
CT'Yes, I would recognize him. Don't ask me why but I know that I would."

Some people just remember faces - it just happens! and she recognised CB as the man she saw on the 3rd of May.

and to your other questioning:
When MN's photos were all over UK MSM, they tried to contact her

"Carole’s sighting is one of a dozen unresolved sightings of strangers in the popular resort. She was unavailable for comment at her home near London yesterday."

Maddie suspect crept through gate near tot's apartment, Queen’s pal says

so she was definitely aware of MN's photo!
Why are you so rude ? That's the second time you've brought up my high intelligence in a sarcastic way ,something I've never claimed btw.
As for my questioning ,yes I question things that bear questioning ,in this case CT's ability to describe someone ' mouth ....below her ....and she did say her aunt lived on the 3rd floor .
I have a good memory and especially of faces tho I doubt mouths .

Last edited:
Why are you so rude ? That's the second time you've brought up my high intelligence in a sarcastic way ,something I've never claimed btw.
As for my questioning ,yes I question things that bear questioning ,in this case CT's ability to describe someone ' mouth ....below her ....and she did say her aunt lived on the 3rd floor .
I have a good memory and especially of faces tho I doubt mouths .
because you did mention your high intelligence in a post, being rude to all others who do not 'question' like you.
but that's not the point - 3rd floor. if you read her interview, she says 20-30 feet distance (6-9 metres). and it has also been discussed before that most probably her aunt's flat was not on the 3rd floor.

supposedly this is PF's flat where CT was sitting:

FENNL.jpg

Last edited:
because you did mention your high intelligence in a post, being rude to all others who do not 'question' like you.
but that's not the point - 3rd floor. if you read her interview, she says 20-30 feet distance (6-9 metres). and it has also been discussed before that most probably her aunt's flat was not on the 3rd floor.

FENNL.jpg

FENNL.jpg
Iirc what I said was because of comments about two members who were bad at grammar and spelling was to say PEOPLE of high intelligence can be bad spellers . You read it that I was speaking about myself obviously, lol ! As if anyone would claim they were highly intelligent ,really?
Moving on . You said there was nothing wrong with CT's statement a little while back ? Yet now you've pointed out one thing she did get wrong her aunt's flat has always been described as being above the one occupied by the McCanns . If that was classed as ground floor PF living above heard the crying one night so I count that as the second floor.
Noted in the rogatory interview she was confused so is it not entirely possible she could have been mistaken about the man she claimed she saw and his features? Even if she thought he was acting suspiciously did her thoughts go to " oh I must remember every single thing about this man for future reference" ?
20- 30 feet away looking down and she could describe his mouth ? Really ?

I think I will stop the discussion about CT. If prosecutors find her a credible witness that is enough for me and I am not going to start tearing it apart. As @Lilly b said above, let's try and find something new to discuss, right?

Yet now you've pointed out one thing she did get wrong her aunt's flat has always been described as being above the one occupied by the McCanns . If that was classed as ground floor PF living above heard the crying one night so I count that as the second floor.

Yes, PF's flat directly above 5A but just a small by the way:

2nd floor or 3rd floor depending how the floors are described in Portugal ie. what in some countries is regarded as ground floor is regarded as 1st floor in others. From the photo provided above, if the floor touching the ground is referred to as the 1st floor, then the 10 steps leading up to 5A would be the 2nd floor, and PF's apartment would be on the 3rd.

So not a mistake imo, more just a 'cultural' distinction...

Last edited:
I think I will stop the discussion about CT. If prosecutors find her a credible witness that is enough for me and I am not going to start tearing it apart. As @Lilly b said above, let's try and find something new to discuss, right?
Fair enough .
Do you think Tasmin Silence's sighting was of CB ?Her father claims she's still traumatised to this day .Why ?

In the first photo, the balconies labelled G are where CT was stood. The letter C shows where the gate is.

In the second photo, you can see CT's Aunt stood on one of the balconies. The blue X is where the other person would have been coming out of the gate. CT would have got a good view of this person IMO, it's a slightly elevated angle but enough to see him face on as he closed the gate behind him and then side on as he walked past her towards the road.

The photofit she was shown in the rogotary was one that TS did, not hers. I don't see what is unusual about CT stating the nose and mouth didn't match with what she remembered seeing. Or any good reason to question why she'd say she would recognise him again if it wasn't true. What motive would she have for saying it otherwise? What could she possibly gain by claiming that?

I agree with questioning things, we should. But then you have to question everything with equal suspicion and especially ask whether that person has any good reason to lie or exaggerate. People like GA for example, have a huge motive to lie about, or exaggerate things that support their theory. Other people in the MM saga fall into this category too. But I don't see that in the case of people like CT, TS or JJ. They are impartial witnesses with no vested interests.

Unlike MS, none of them have been in the news to say CB wasn't the person they saw and I personally wouldn't be at all surprised if at least one of them has already positively I'D CB. If they have, that would definitely be something BKA would be keeping under wraps ahead of the trial. CB was interviewed over MM in 2013 and may well have given an alibi that he was nowhere near PDL that entire week. So if other eye witnesses can just place him there at any time he claims he wasn't, it becomes massive for the trial and his credibility. JMO, I guess we'll find out in time.

Attachments

• 20180916_2034301533540501.png
    20180916_2034301533540501.png
    792.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220108_150423.jpg
    20220108_150423.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Unlike MS, none of them have been in the news to say CB wasn't the person they saw and I personally wouldn't be at all surprised if at least one of them has already positively I'D CB. If they have, that would definitely be something BKA would be keeping under wraps ahead of the trial. CB was interviewed over MM in 2013 and may well have given an alibi that he was nowhere near PDL that entire week. So if other eye witnesses can just place him there at any time he claims he wasn't, it becomes massive for the trial and his credibility. JMO, I guess we'll find out in time.

But did he really attend that interview in 2013? We know he was asked to attend an interview, but do we know whether he did actually attend?

But did he really attend that interview in 2013? We know he was asked to attend an interview, but do we know whether he did actually attend?
Yes, it seems he did. In JC's book, he specifically asks HCW about it and he confirms that CB was interviewed, they compiled a report and sent it back SY who had originated the request to speak to CB. HCW says he answered their questions and did not present as suspicious at that time.

There was also this account from a friend of CB, where CB himself talks about the interview he attended in 2013.

Madeleine McCann suspect 'joked he had hid her in cellar' claims sickened ex-pal

Last edited:

He got a letter, asking him to and speak to the police in Germany, , don't know if he saw them and spoke or not.
So then, at this point he knows They are on to him
,, and this bit imo, he then went back to Portugal, maybe to move things?

Don't think he did, he got a letter, asking him to and speak to the police in Germany, didn't go, and this bit imo, he then went back to Portugal, maybe to move things?

Multiple MSM says he attended. And as DLK79 says, HCW is asked about it in JC’s book.
Also from the Mirror link above:

“The friend added: “He said that he went to answer the summons and he told police that he had nothing to do with it.

“I asked him ‘but why say that as you’re only a witness?’ He just said ‘let’s have a party!’.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee