Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that has spent any time on the Alrgarve - even in July - can tell you it gets very windy at night. I imagine May is no different.

Totally, I've been in may/June, there was always a bit of breeze
Also …imo…would not actually require much wind at all for door to slam shut , just the creation of a slight differential pressure would probably be enough .
I’ve noticed this in my house …if have doors or windows to outside left open , an internal hallway door can close with quite some force …even on “ not windy “ days .

Yes me to, if I've got the front door open, and the back door is open, my middle doors slam shut

Forget about the window ! The shutters were not jemmied . Clarence Mitchell had to withdraw that assertion . The patio door was unlocked !Show me a burglar who won't try doors before he checks windows .

Last edited:
Forget about the window ! The shutters were not jemmied . Clarence Mitchell had to withdraw that assertion . The patio door was unlocked !Show me a burglar who won't try doors before he checks windows .

You have a point that the unlocked patio doors could have been used..that’s a fact .
However none of us on here know exactly what happened so I’m not sure it’s a good idea to “ forget” any option .

As Dlk79 said , the windows were opened for some reason …could have been entry/exit , a possible escape route if needed , a means for one person to pass the child to another , ….could even be to create confusion by someone who had a key for the locked front door next to the bedroom window.

Would also say that the windows didn’t need to be “ jemmied “ or forced…as shown by H.Janosch on the Panorama programme…however initially people on the scene at the time didn’t know this…so they perhaps assumed they had been “ jemmied “ …being none the wiser in those early days .

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't those shutters make a noise when they're being opened ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't those shutters make a noise when they're being opened ?

From around 1 min 10 in above clip is a demonstration where H. Janosch says opened without noise or damage.
In clip can actually hear a bit of noise …but imo if a burglar was doing this , they would probably do it a bit slower and less noisily than demonstrated here.

Thankyou Trivento .
Why I asked was because I used to work in an establishment t where I had to open and lock up shutters and they did make a noise . that clip actually gives a better idea too of how much width there was on the window .

Thankyou Trivento .
Why I asked was because I used to work in an establishment t where I had to open and lock up shutters and they did make a noise . that clip actually gives a better idea too of how much width there was on the window .

Ok ..no prob..
I guess soon bigger issues than the window or door question may appear early next year with any new info from the German and MWT documentaries…perhaps.

Dlk79 ,as I posted previously why try to disprove something contrary to opinions of person who have actually stood in that position ? Other than to discredit because you happen to think CB committed an abduction through gaining entry and leaving by that window , even to the point he could have been carrying a dead body fhs! ?
For what purpose would he want to do the latter ?
Why would anyone want to balance on a bed which is always a dodgy thing to do anyway and have you thought about not only claiming it would have been easy for CB to get a leg up but that he would be lifting a weight ? Too ,why exit through a window with what it entailed when there's an unlocked door available ?
That's what many burglars do. They kind of "like" to enter and/or exit through a window. Windows are their doors.
Making use of the patio door would place him in sight. Especially when abducting a child, the abductor would avoid using the door and would make use of an out-of-sight window instead.

What's become apparent to me is posters in here haven't done any research .
Do you really think people haven't checked official weather conditions on the evening of May 3rd and consulted experts?
I'm going to have to leave all this amateur sleuthing .
The investigation into MM'S disappearance was unfortunately very amateurish. We have done more research here as amateur websleuths than the PJ...

According to this article BKA have a partial fingerprint from Hazel Behan's apartment.
EXCLUSIVE: Explosive fingerprint clue as Madeleine McCann suspect faces three new charges - Olive Press News Spain

According to SF from Sexta 9 the BKA have 'genetic' evidence provided by PJ. Despite in an earlier episode where she shows prosecutors documents stating that the evidence was destroyed and the case closed, in this episode Sexta às 9 Episódio 28 - de 18 Set 2020 - RTP Play - RTP from sept 18 2020 @1:12 she states
"the MP of Portimao ordered to destroy the evidence even before the prescription of the case, a crass error that could only be overpassed because the PJ kept the material and already sent it to the German prosecutor".

Thx @BIZCOCHO for pointing this out.

It seems that BKA have had this evidence since at least before Sept 2020. With such incriminating evidence what could be the reasoning for the delay in charging him for with this crime?
According to the Olive Press article BKA has known about the fingerprint since 2017.
I think much time has passed by due to BKA's thoroughness.

Depends on what you mean. If you mean there was no secondary person or video evidence of KM's account at the very moment she entered 5A after MM was gone, then yes, there is nothing to verify she wasn’t lying. Is that suspicious though, or an obvious fact because she was the only one there?

Simple question, and of course you don't have to answer, but do you think KM lied about the window being open then?

Sorry, missed this earlier. In answer to your question, I don't know, obviously. What I do know is that I just don't regard the McCs as reliable witnesses for a multitude of reasons and I'm going to leave it at that so as to keep on (current 2021 BKA investigation) topic and not take the thread off track. :)

Last edited:
According to the Olive Press article BKA has known about the fingerprint since 2017.
I think much time has passed by due to BKA's thoroughness.

IF they had the fingerprint as a link to the HB case since 2017, they must have been investigating a lot of unsolved cases maybe.

It could explain why everything is taking so long and just snippets have been handled over to the media from third parties. And why the german prosecutors are convinced, that they got the right one in the MM case. CB's criminal record doesn't include a crime like manslaughter or murder so far. But they are 100 % convinced, that CB killed the poor little girl. So there must be more.

Maybe we are not just talking about a possible serial rapist, but also a serial killer.

The Hannover allotment raid had nothing to do with MM imo, but maybe with Monika P. She and CB frequented the same area in Hannover. The police interrogated him about her murder. It indicates, that they even could have known each other.

Sniffer dogs, scuba divers, fences and a closed air space over the allotment, because of a simple search for data carriers???

Maybe they were expecting to find her missing arms and the head and didn't want to see pictures of the remains in the tabloids the next day?!

And a solicitor who seems to have made the sudden decision, that it's better to shut up?

I'm very curious about the upcoming revelations!!!!

IF they had the fingerprint as a link to the HB case since 2017, they must have been investigating a lot of unsolved cases maybe.

It could explain why everything is taking so long and just snippets have been handled over to the media from third parties. And why the german prosecutors are convinced, that they got the right one in the MM case. CB's criminal record doesn't include a crime like manslaughter or murder so far. But they are 100 % convinced, that CB killed the poor little girl. So there must be more.

Maybe we are not just talking about a possible serial rapist, but also a serial killer.

The Hannover allotment raid had nothing to do with MM imo, but maybe with Monika P. She and CB frequented the same area in Hannover. The police interrogated him about her murder. It indicates, that they even could have known each other.

Sniffer dogs, scuba divers, fences and a closed air space over the allotment, because of a simple search for data carriers???

Maybe they were expecting to find her missing arms and the head and didn't want to see pictures of the remains in the tabloids the next day?!

And a solicitor who seems to have made the sudden decision, that it's better to shut up?

I'm very curious about the upcoming revelations!!!!

The case of Yasmin S. from 1996 either, who has been murdered, dismembered and the body parts had been found in blue garbage bins between Hannover and Braunschweig. StA Braunschweig including HCW is in charge of the case as well! Her hands are still missing.

Last edited:

From around 1 min 10 in above clip is a demonstration where H. Janosch says opened without noise or damage.
In clip can actually hear a bit of noise …but imo if a burglar was doing this , they would probably do it a bit slower and less noisily than demonstrated here.
Great video and demonstration of the shutters.

So, Janosch says there were 3 burglaries in the Ocean club apartments in the weeks prior to MM's disappearance. And in all 3, the intruder entered through the window. If CB had any part in those other burglaries, he would probably have known that he could also then exit via the patio doors if he wanted to, since they only lock and open from an inside latch. So there may have been no need to check for an open door first if you already knew you could easily get in through the window. Especially as the patio door to 5A was a lot more open and leaves you more susceptible to being spotted by a passers-by or OC residents.

CB is known for entering homes/apartments through windows. The patio door was too risky. Too many people, intermittently, on the road. Perhaps he used the sliding door to the parents’ bedroom. Out of sight and from the alleyway.

The case of Yasmin S. from 1996 either, who has been murdered, dismembered and the body parts had been found in blue garbage bins between Hannover and Braunschweig. StA Braunschweig including HCW is in charge of the case as well! Her hands are still missing.

What's her full surname?

Great video and demonstration of the shutters.

So, Janosch says there were 3 burglaries in the Ocean club apartments in the weeks prior to MM's disappearance. And in all 3, the intruder entered through the window. If CB had any part in those other burglaries, he would probably have known that he could also then exit via the patio doors if he wanted to, since they only lock and open from an inside latch. So there may have been no need to check for an open door first if you already knew you could easily get in through the window. Especially as the patio door to 5A was a lot more open and leaves you more susceptible to being spotted by a passers-by or OC residents.
Redwood went after three local's so where does CB fit into all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix