Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was she his girlfriend Anja from Lagos?
Wasn't Anja the gf with the daughter in Germany? Was there another Anja in Lagos? I have been unable to find who was a german gf of CB in 2007 apart from NF.

Wasn't Anja the gf with the daughter in Germany? Was there another Anja in Lagos? I have been unable to find who was a german gf of CB in 2007 apart from NF.

The JC book mentions an “older” German woman CB was acquainted with , who lived in the Escola Velha property in Monte Judeu . Not sure name of this person though .

Last edited:
I can remember in the documentary of K. Feldhaus he wanted to interview a former girlfriend in Lagos but she declined, think her name was Anja. Not the Anja whose daughter he
abused in Germany. Unluckily there is only part one out of three on YouTube

I can remember in the documentary of K. Feldhaus he wanted to interview a former girlfriend in Lagos but she declined, think her name was Anja. Not the Anja whose daughter he
abused in Germany. Unluckily there is only part one out of three on YouTube
To be honest, I am a little bit confused with all his ex girlfriends. The one to who he said he has a terrible job to do, NF, Allison, Anja .. I have to research again.

It's possible the MWT female "witness" is the same person that GA mentioned in his book last year. GA talked about a woman who was CB's girlfriend at the time and implies that she "may" be able to give him an alibi. It says the woman is German and is currently 41 years old. He also claimed that this person has never been interviewed by any police (at the time he wrote it anyway).

I'm not sure how he could really know that for sure though. And you would have thought that if he was aware of her, then so would the police have been. Especially as he goes on to mention that she left Portugal via Faro airport on 10th May 2007 where she was also briefly detained for possessing mace/pepper spray. I know in the Portuguese TV doc, it was said that this person caught with the gas spray was NF but I've also seen that disputed elsewhere as a misreporting and that it was actually a different woman. Plus if GA had the age right, then this woman would be slightly younger than NF. But since it's from GA, it's hard to know what to take as factual.

Either way. If this is the same woman that MWT is speaking about, that police traffic stop the "new" witness she said she went through with CB might have been during this trip to the airport on the 10th. Presumably PJ would have targeted exit points from the country? Did she and CB board the plane together maybe? Is this traffic stop where PJ supposedly "ruled out CB" as a suspect? And also how GA knows about the witness, due to a police record taken at the time?

Probably unrelated but I also remember the story about a strange bag of items found near a layby close to Faro airport.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/this-bag-seems-extremely-significant-518625

I also wouldn't be surprised if GA's "potential alibi" person is what FF's "falling off chairs" statement was all about when he visited Portugal.

"I cannot go into details but it is very significant and involves someone who has provided me with vital information," he said.

"When I reveal it you will fall off your chair.

"The prosecutor said more than three months ago my client was responsible but since then nothing and we haven't even been able to see their files.

"I found new details in my first trip and I have been back again to follow it up.

Maddie suspect’s lawyer claims to have bombshell evidence clearing him

Last edited:
From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV
Madeleine McCann: The Prime Suspect - Drive TV Download programme pdf

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British TV investigation into German paedophile Christian B since he became prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and, in a world exclusive, tests the account given by Christian B himself. The German authorities say they have evidence that Maddie is dead and that Christian B is guilty of her murder…but they also admit there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him. In the deepest dive into his involvement yet, Mark uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations on the mobile phone number that links Christian B to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance, and tracks down a known German paedophile he was communicating with. On the ground in both Portugal and Germany, Mark chases down every credible lead relating to Christian B - interviews with key players on both sides of the law, diving into the life and past crimes of Christian B. Christian communicates exclusive with Mark giving a detailed account of what he was doing and where he when Madeline disappeared. And Mark tracks down the alibi that had a holiday fling with Christian B the very week, that Madeleine disappeared. Was Prime Suspect Christian B responsible for abducting Madeleine? The co
EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.
EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged paedophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.
EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.

From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British TV investigation into German paedophile Christian B since he became prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and, in a world exclusive, tests the account given by Christian B himself. The German authorities say they have evidence that Maddie is dead and that Christian B is guilty of her murder…but they also admit there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him. In the deepest dive into his involvement yet, Mark uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations on the mobile phone number that links Christian B to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance, and tracks down a known German paedophile he was communicating with. On the ground in both Portugal and Germany, Mark chases down every credible lead relating to Christian B - interviews with key players on both sides of the law, diving into the life and past crimes of Christian B. Christian communicates exclusive with Mark giving a detailed account of what he was doing and where he when Madeline disappeared. And Mark tracks down the alibi that had a holiday fling with Christian B the very week, that Madeleine disappeared. Was Prime Suspect Christian B responsible for abducting Madeleine? The co
EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.
EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged paedophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.
EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.
So it was CB who told MWT his "alibi" after all then. Time to hold onto our chairs?

It's A... L... ....... , So do you know the rest of the name ?

I wonder which court case is being referred to by the person that had this name brought up at GA's book launch. Could there be witnesses that we are unaware of at the rape trial?

"I'm glad it's finally out. I've had the court case where she had to appear and found her and made contact a bit ago"

Last edited:
So it was CB who told MWT his "alibi" after all then. Time to hold onto our chairs?
CB had been writing to a couple of researchers on twitter. I don't know if he was also corresponding with MWT or the researchers passed copies of the letter(s) onto him. Whatever happened, FF must be absolutely thrilled with his client's actions.:rolleyes:

I wonder which court case is being referred to. Could there be witnesses that we are unaware of at the rape trial?

"I'm glad it's finally out. I've had the court case where she had to appear and found her and made contact a bit ago"
I think it was to do with the Mace incident.

Some info on Anja P from Spiegel

"He was a Hallodri, a jack-of-all-trades," Anja P. tells us in a Berlin café. After graduating from high school, she went to Portugal and stayed there for several years, "like Christian and so many others". Together with a friend, she met him at the opening ceremony of the Taberna de Lagos restaurant, and Christian B. waited there. "Everyone in the foreign community knew him. He was striking because he always wore these jackets and drove an old Jaguar. For me, he was a very nice and helpful guy at the time, who kept his head above water with odd jobs and never had any money.

Later, she also worked in the Taberna de Lagos and visited him several times in his house in Praia da Luz. "The house was near a golf course. At that time, Christian collected golf balls, which he later wanted to sell, and sold tickets for boat trips at the port of Lagos."

With his Jaguar, when she broke down on a country road, he towed away her old Fiat Punto, which is prohibited in Portugal. "He was not interested in that. He brought my car to his farm via hidden roads." Then he told her that the Fiat was beyond repair. "I ditched it and got myself another car. At some point I saw that he was driving around in the Punto himself, but that didn't bother me."

Does she think it possible that Christian B. is the murderer of Madeleine? "You always knew that Christian also did crooked things, but not that kind of thing," says Anja P. When the ZDF program "Aktenzeichen XY Ungelöst" reported on the suspicion in June, "it really shocked me.

Ep 1:
A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

OK, so at least one witness seems to be claiming that CB was in the area, w/his motorhome, when MM went missing.

Ep 2:
the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

At least he is using "MAY" as qualifiers. Sounds like he is not sure either.

Ep 3:
Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts

OK, so CB is telling him his ironclad alibi...has he shared this alibi with the authorities yet?

Some info on Anja P from Spiegel

"He was a Hallodri, a jack-of-all-trades," Anja P. tells us in a Berlin café. After graduating from high school, she went to Portugal and stayed there for several years, "like Christian and so many others". Together with a friend, she met him at the opening ceremony of the Taberna de Lagos restaurant, and Christian B. waited there. "Everyone in the foreign community knew him. He was striking because he always wore these jackets and drove an old Jaguar. For me, he was a very nice and helpful guy at the time, who kept his head above water with odd jobs and never had any money.

Later, she also worked in the Taberna de Lagos and visited him several times in his house in Praia da Luz. "The house was near a golf course. At that time, Christian collected golf balls, which he later wanted to sell, and sold tickets for boat trips at the port of Lagos."

With his Jaguar, when she broke down on a country road, he towed away her old Fiat Punto, which is prohibited in Portugal. "He was not interested in that. He brought my car to his farm via hidden roads." Then he told her that the Fiat was beyond repair. "I ditched it and got myself another car. At some point I saw that he was driving around in the Punto himself, but that didn't bother me."

Does she think it possible that Christian B. is the murderer of Madeleine? "You always knew that Christian also did crooked things, but not that kind of thing," says Anja P. When the ZDF program "Aktenzeichen XY Ungelöst" reported on the suspicion in June, "it really shocked me.

Wasn't the German girl who went to Portugal with him in the beginning called silke ? Not sure if I spelt it correctly

So CB's presumed alibi was 18 at the time. Therefore she can't be the elderly woman he was seeing back then
And now she would be about 31-32 years old.

Ep 1:
A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

OK, so at least one witness seems to be claiming that CB was in the area, w/his motorhome, when MM went missing.

Ep 2:
the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

At least he is using "MAY" as qualifiers. Sounds like he is not sure either.

Ep 3:
Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts

]OK, so CB is telling him his ironclad alibi...has he shared this alibi with the authorities yet?
If Wolters is so sure he should be able to destroy that, can he is the $64, ooo question

This is what I worried about - the "documentary" is just a platform for the defence

MWT has form for this.
It could be argued Wolters is using the press for the prosecution platform.

OK, so CB is telling him his ironclad alibi...has he shared this alibi with the authorities yet?

This is what I was wondering about - MWT is providing a way to surface defence smokescreen in a way that doesn't commit them to anything.

We've see the same in many other cases - Pistorius and Knox spring to mind.

It could be argued Wolters is using the press for the prosecution platform.

Agreed - i've openly criticised him for that.

Way back in the summer of 2020 i worried that HCW would find himself in exactly this situation. No results, and a media turning because he's been naive as to the nature of the UK press. Ironically it is exactly what happened to PJ when they over promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks