Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats ur take on the last few days?
is it a strong case or weaker ?
or nothing changed
I know the yellow british media has destroyed any credibility in this case

The British ex girlfriend talked about the VW Estate - we’ve heard nothing about that vehicle.

I think it’s more likely that they have communications with others - BKA has been going through his online footprint, hard drives and possibly those of his contacts.

I agree.

I was basing my statement about the vehicle search on the info in this article. It is a CDM payed article so I will summarize it.

The publish date was October 25, 2021.

It says in 2016 that the German authorities searched Bruckner's "campervan" looking for clues about abuse victims.

At that time, it wasn't known yet that CB could have been involved in MM's abduction and death.

It goes on to say that the DNA data that investigators collected from the van was recently compared with that of MM.

In another part of the article it calls the vehicle a "motorhome."

I don't know whether this article is talking about the Westfalia or the Tiffin or possibly another campervan and/or motorhome?

Wasn't there talk of a Bedford van and possibly a White Transporter van that CB had or had access to?

I read that there was a recent revelation by an ex-girlfriend to authorities around late last year but I have to find it again.

On the MWT doc when MWT is looking around CB's abandoned factory it shows a small light blue vehicle inside.
The PJ asked MO on May 10, 2007 if he had noticed a light blue motor vehicle in the vicinity of the OC.

So someone must have seen one around the OC and reported this to the PJ.

"He relates never to have perceived the presence of a blue light motor vehicle in the vicinity of the Ocean Club Garden."

Maybe nothing just wanted to share.

On the MWT doc when MWT is looking around CB's abandoned factory it shows a small light blue vehicle inside.
The PJ asked MO on May 10, 2007 if he had noticed a light blue motor vehicle in the vicinity of the OC.

So someone must have seen one around the OC and reported this to the PJ.

"He relates never to have perceived the presence of a blue light motor vehicle in the vicinity of the Ocean Club Garden."

Maybe nothing just wanted to share.
The BKA must not suspect that vehicle or it wouldn’t still be in the box factory - on JC’s recent visit, it was still there.

The BKA must not suspect that vehicle or it wouldn’t still be in the box factory - on JC’s recent visit, it was still there.

Very true.

JC did mention what appeared to him to be marks like bullet holes in the blue car and was also wondering why items in the car were left by investigators.

Not sure. I thought it is a repeat.
Not sure. I thought it is a repeat.
You may be right, but I would have thought it would be unusual to repeat it so soon after the first showing?

It does say that the episode due to be shown tonight is episode 1, which suggests you are right.

Can't think why they would repeat the first episode so soon?

It does, definitely, say episode 1, suggesting it is, indeed, a repeat of the first episode.

Next on​

Season 2022 Episode 1
Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British investigation into Christian B.

G
channel-5
Tue 17 May 22:00

Last edited:
The show tonight is a repeat, tv synopsis says “first aired 11/5/22.”
I’ve scanned Ch5 for the month and no further episodes.

You may be right, but I would have thought it would be unusual to repeat it so soon after the first showing?

It does say that the episode due to be shown tonight is episode 1, which suggests you are right.

Can't think why they would repeat the first episode so soon?
It’s UK tv, it’s not unusual for a show to have several airings a week.

In regards to the Portuguese TV releases in 2020 is it possible to
subtitle into English ? Apologies but bit of a technophobe. I can subtitle on YouTube but no luck on this .Thanks

subtitle into English ? Apologies but bit of a technophobe. I can subtitle on YouTube but no luck on this .Thanks

Thanks for the link. I will try something I tried with HCW interviews when there was no translation available.

Thanks for the link. I will try something I tried with HCW interviews when there was no translation available.

There is lots of info on the Portuguese tv reports from June 2020 episodes when the appeal was made public.

Wow. Portuguese is hard to translate just by audio only.

Can anyone work with this?

Bonitos 22 anos do vítimas novas células em Portugal um retrato possível de Cristo tal como conhecemos as células sexuais nas últimas décadas ainda está longe de ser apurada estiveram Reunidas a menos de um mês em português os homens são quatro inquéritos contra grupo tudo sexuais com quem aí em Portugal as nossas autoridades foram uma criança menos de um mês o caso foi arquivado em Portugal em apenas 24 horas sem qualquer dia desse aí Alguma vez tivesse esse inquérito ao caso né em junho de 2004 eram três da manhã tem altura 20 o caso foi arquivado mesmo depois das provas por três anos depois ou seja muito descaso um erro clássico só foi ultrapassado por quê Porque se se era gordo essas amostras biológicas mulher que já venceu já foi quando sexual da Daiane ainda não transitou em julgado ainda pode vir a ser levantado por um se esta congregação na próxima quinta-feira no chão Burgo entrevista ao seu estágio na procuradoria do que tem provas materiais do que criança está morta já foram que eu passo um inquérito contra o grupo um mês em maio e com força dos fatos irrefutáveis apresentados aqui no grupo foi apanhado em flagrante delito em um parque infantil São Bartolomeu de messines quatro crianças portuguesas que tem entre 12 anos em junho de 2800 em Portugal não foi isso que ele ficava 15 anos na prisão Débora sexual infantil portuguesa corações no tribunal as autoridades portuguesas.

This is just the beginning to around the 3 minute mark.

It is the captured text using only audio through Google Docs.

When I put it in Google translate though, it is a hot mess.

Note: Btw, no offense to the Portuguese language, I think it sounds beautiful.

Last edited:

Translated from approximately the 3:00 minute mark until the 18:25 mark. HCW jumped from German to English and then back to German. I just typed it all.

HCW: What investigated at the party (park?) in Portugal where he was arrested, here in Germany would also be sexual abuse. Anyone who exposes himself to children and masturbates is considered a sexual abuser. And the penalty is the same, although the facts are very different.

SF: Do you understand that 'till today the Portuguese justice did not charge Brueckner uh' about what he did to the Portuguese children that were in a park in Messines?

HCW: In Germany, it probably wouldn't have been that way.

(A reporter then talks to some of the parents of these children.)

MS: "Christian Brueckner is a psychopath. At one point, he wanted his wife (woman? Obviously not his wife) to perform oral sex on him. She vomited and he only told her: "Oh my beautiful new rug!" I won't forget about it. In the videos, the rape of an old lady was seen. And of a girl who must have been around fifteen years old and was tied to a post in his house. To recognize it. You can see that it is him."

HCW: In fact, his career as a criminal, so to speak, started very early. Abuse of children. He was convicted twice for this crime.

SF: Beginning at the age of seventeen years old...

HCW: Yeah.

HCW: We found photographs in which you can see Christian B. naked in front of a child.

SF: Where do you presume that Madeleine is buried?

HCW: My personal opinion is that they (she?) died in Portugal.

FF: Just because you're a pedophile doesn't mean you kill children.

HCW: My name is Christian Wolters, I've been a prosecutor in Braunschweig since 2003. Now I'm in the capital crimes section, i.e. homicides. We are currently investigating the Madeleine McCann case, without a doubt the most important case we have ever investigated.

HCW: We assume that Christian Brueckner committed other crimes, namely of a sexual nature. Bearing in mind the past convictions, it is perfectly possible that one can think of a measure of coercion so serious that he could end up in life imprisonment. We will have to see regularly if he continues to pose a danger to the community.

SF: What have you found in the recent searches made in Hanover?

HCW: As for the search results in Hanover, for now I can say nothing.

SF: Do you have any material evidence that Madeleine is dead?

SF: You do?

SF: Sorry but I need to insist, which evidence do you have that Madeleine is dead? Do you have any video of Madeleine dead?

HCW: As for the evidence we have, I can't say anything. And therefore I can neither confirm nor deny...

SF: I asked you to help us to understand this big step that you give between saying that Christian B. did it and Christian B., that uh doesn't have a record of a murderer, kill her. We need to understand this gap can you do it for me please?

HCW: I can only say that this is like a puzzle. There are many pieces that lead us to think that the suspect is the perpetrator. One of the pieces is the mobile phone signal that the suspect had used at the time and that is identified in the tower of the Ocean Club area.

If it were just a possibility, we wouldn't have gone to talk to the media, because we wouldn't have taken away from the parents the hope that she might be alive or that she might be devising the direction of the investigation.

SF: I don't know if you are aware of an investigation that we've made in Portugal concerning a very crucial witness (A view of a place called "Apolonia" is shown) that claims to have seen Madeleine alive 5 years ago. And she's pretty sure about that because she says that she has a mark, a very rare and unique mark in her right eye. And that she was speaking German among the German community. We know that we had for several years a very strong German community with whom Brueckner was always around. Don't you consider the possibility of a person like Brueckner, with his personality knowing that he has something so valuable in his hands, that he would have kept her alive?

HCW: The result of our investigation does not give us any hypothesis in this regard. From what we have, this has to be a mistake. We don't have any elements to think that she might be alive. Everything we have indicates that she is dead. We don't have any room for maneuver.

SF: Are you absolutely sure that the McCann's have nothing to do with this?

HCW: No, anyway. We only see the parents as witnesses because at the time of Maddie's disappearance, they were nearby. But there is, unequivocally, no moment when they are suspect.

SF: How do you understand that Goncalo Amaral keeps saying that your lead is no lead, Christian B. is a fantasy, and the McCann's are guilty?

HCW: About the work of the Portuguese police, I can't say anything. It's not up to me to rate it.

SF: He's (GA) a former homicide Okay?

HCW: I know, I know him.

About the work of the Portuguese police, I can't say anything. It's not up to me to rate it. But I know that this inspector often talks and even comments on our work. We don't want to comment on details or get into a war of words.
I can only say that we have carried out a very serious investigation and, according to our investigation, there is no indication that Madeleine's parents related to her disappearance. But we have plenty of evidence that Madeleine was killed by Christian Brueckner.
This contradicts the former inspector's statements. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it is not up to me to assess it. I can only present our point of view. I think we investigated very seriously. How the inspector arrives at his conclusions, he is the one who knows. But it's something that doesn't touch us. We just take facts. And we avail them. And the facts tell us that the parents had nothing to do with the case, but Christian Brueckner.

HCW: We investigate whether he make more crime in Portugal but I'm not able to say exactly how many cases are under investigation at the moment.

SF: But as far as you know?

HCW: But.. but we think there could be more crime. More sexual abuse, maybe. More raping, maybe.

SF: You are asking the Portuguese authorities to investigate if that possibility exists?

HCW: Yes.

SF: So but 'til now, how many charges for sexual offenses against children do you have against Mr. Christian B.?

HCW: At the moment I can confirm two cases.

(They show a picture and give the name of the Salema beach victim from April 2007.)

HCW: There's another case we think that Christian B. is suspicious for sexual abuse of a 10-year-old German child in Portugal in 2007.

SF: The same year when Madeleine?

HCW: The same year in April 2007.

Stopped at 18:25

Last edited:
Translated from approximately the 3:00 minute mark until the 18:25 mark. HCW jumped from German to English and then back to German. I just typed it all.

HCW: What investigated at the party (park?) in Portugal where he was arrested, here in Germany would also be sexual abuse. Anyone who exposes himself to children and masturbates is considered a sexual abuser. And the penalty is the same, although the facts are very different.

SF: Do you understand that 'till today the Portuguese justice did not charge Brueckner uh' about what he did to the Portuguese children that were in a park in Messines?

MS: "Christian Brueckner is a psychopath. At one point, he wanted his wife (woman? Obviously not his wife) to perform oral sex on him. She vomited and he only told her: "Oh my beautiful new rug!" I won't forget about it. In the videos, the rape of an old lady was seen. And of a girl who must have been around fifteen years old and was tied to a post in his house. To recognize it. You can see that it is him."

HCW: In fact, his career as a criminal, so to speak, started very early. Abuse of children. He was convicted twice for this crime.

HCW: We found photographs in which you can see Christian B. naked in front of a child.

HCW: My name is Christian Wolters, I've been a prosecutor in Braunschweig since 2003. Now I'm in the capital crimes section, i.e. homicides. We are currently investigating the Madeleine McCann case, without a doubt the most important case we have ever investigated.

HCW: We assume that Christian Brueckner committed other crimes, namely of a sexual nature. Bearing in mind the past convictions, it is perfectly possible that one can think of a measure of coercion so serious that he could end up in life imprisonment. We will have to see regularly if he continues to pose a danger to the community.

SF: Sorry but I need to insist, which evidence do you have that Madeleine is dead? Do you have any video of Madeleine dead?

HCW: As for the evidence we have, I can't say anything. And therefore I can neither confirm nor deny...

SF: I asked you to help us to understand this big step that you give between saying that Christian B. did it and Christian B., that uh doesn't have a record of a murderer, kill her. We need to understand this gap can you do it for me please?

HCW: I can only say that this is like a puzzle. There are many pieces that lead us to think that the suspect is the perpetrator. One of the pieces is the mobile phone signal that the suspect had used at the time and that is identified in the tower of the Ocean Club area.

If it were just a possibility, we wouldn't have gone to talk to the media, because we wouldn't have taken away from the parents the hope that she might be alive or that she might be devising the direction of the investigation.

SF: I don't know if you are aware of an investigation that we've made in Portugal concerning a very crucial witness (A view of a place called "Apolonia" is shown) that claims to have seen Madeleine alive 5 years ago. And she's pretty sure about that because she says that she has a mark, a very rare and unique mark in her right eye. And that she was speaking German among the German community. We know that we had for several years a very strong German community with whom Brueckner was always around. Don't you consider the possibility of a person like Brueckner, with his personality knowing that he has something so valuable in his hands, that he would have kept her alive?

HCW: The result of our investigation does not give us any hypothesis in this regard. From what we have, this has to be a mistake. We don't have any elements to think that she might be alive. Everything we have indicates that she is dead. We don't have any room for maneuver.

HCW: No, anyway. We only see the parents as witnesses because at the time of Maddie's disappearance, they were nearby. But there is, unequivocally, no moment when they are suspect.

SF: How do you understand that Goncalo Amaral keeps saying that your lead is no lead, Christian B. is a fantasy, and the McCann's are guilty?

HCW: About the work of the Portuguese police, I can't say anything. It's not up to me to rate it.

About the work of the Portuguese police, I can't say anything. It's not up to me to rate it. But I know that this inspector often talks and even comments on our work. We don't want to comment on details or get into a war of words.
I can only say that we have carried out a very serious investigation and, according to our investigation, there is no indication that Madeleine's parents related to her disappearance. But we have plenty of evidence that Madeleine was killed by Christian Brueckner.
This contradicts the former inspector's statements. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it is not up to me to assess it. I can only present our point of view. I think we investigated very seriously. How the inspector arrives at his conclusions, he is the one who knows. But it's something that doesn't touch us. We just take facts. And we avail them. And the facts tell us that the parents had nothing to do with the case, but Christian Brueckner.

HCW: We investigate whether he make more crime in Portugal but I'm not able to say exactly how many cases are under investigation at the moment.

HCW: But.. but we think there could be more crime. More sexual abuse, maybe. More raping, maybe.

SF: You are asking the Portuguese authorities to investigate if that possibility exists?

SF: So but 'til now, how many charges for sexual offenses against children do you have against Mr. Christian B.?

(They show a picture and give the name of the Salema beach victim from April 2007.)

HCW: There's another case we think that Christian B. is suspicious for sexual abuse of a 10-year-old German child in Portugal in 2007.

Thank you for that post, Shonya, even if it does make for grim and depressing reading.

One thing that your post does, without doubt, is knock into a cocked hat what has long been a favourite 'argument' (not!) of McCann-accusers, that the parents must be responsible because offenders of Brueckner's kind are repeat and serial offenders and Madeleine's disappearance was 'unique and one-off'.#

Oh, no, it wasn't

Last edited:

Very kind of you to take the time out to translate all of that.

It’s a shame there is no direct way of accessing an English version of
the content . Most of the findings were discussed when the shows first aired . If you go to around Thread 7 a lot has been translated.

However for a compact version of findings in both Portugal and Germany , I would highly recommend Jon Clarke’s book My Search for Madeleine.

The kindle version gives you a very helpful search bar, I’m not sure if the paperback is alphabetically indexed .

It is a highly useful resource in keeping up the timeline of events and will make more sense in relation to the abbreviated persons listed at the start of each thread

There is also now an audio book released .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth