Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been successful with DM, three years ago. Why wouldn’t this establish the MO?

It just makes no sense to me that HCW would be trying to get a conviction on a borderline case like HB’s when he already has one on a ‘slam dunk’ case like DM’s.
Has HCW actually said they are pursuing a case regards the HB rape he said there'd be an update regarding cases no mention of which only it wouldn't be the Madeleine one.

Has HCW actually said they are pursuing a case regards the HB rape he said there'd be an update regarding cases no mention of which only it wouldn't be the Madeleine one.
This update is already well into extra time.
I suppose he will deliver something eventually.

I also don't follow the logic of going to trial in the HB case to help the MM case unless its because it's a good holding charge while they build the MM case (e.g hoping to find a body)

I am reminded of the Libby Squire case where they charged a bunch of more minor sex offences because they couldn't make the murder stick without the body. Those convictions were then useful in Libby's trial. IMO if they'd had the body at the time, they would have charged it all together.

If, indeed, Mark Harrison is right that a person he never identified, but might turn out to be Brueckner, disposed of Madeleine's remains by throwing them into the sea, then Madeleine's body will never be found.

RSBM

In which case, it is doubtful there is any photo - unless from 5A

Harrison envisaged she went in the water that night - perhaps before 11pm

RSBM

If this were the case, then what was the point of taking MM? Less that 2 hours 'pleasure' would hardly be worth the effort and risk.

You think their testimony was unimportant.. Do you realise it was their testimony that provided the breakthrough to solve the case

What prompted the cold case investigators to look for a case matching the attack they described

I think how you can summarise it is by ratting their associate out, they gave the key break in the case.

IMO the testimony would be somewhat problematic on it's own, given they did not witness the rape, but rather claimed to have seen a video which could not be produced. But corroborated by the hair, and the victim testimony that the attack was taped, it is pretty strong IMO.

The problem regards the MM case, is they don't claim to have seen any evidence (as far as we know) - so its the classic crooks confession.

RSBM

The principal point is not whether Harrison was right or wrong; rather, to illustrate the way Amaral, in his book, inexplicably deemed something other than libellous, mangled and misrepresented the facts of the shelved enquiry to accuse the McCanns.

Particularly should the case against Brueckner in respect of crimes against Madeleine collapse, nothing is more important than emphasising and reinforcing that fact.

Last edited:
I think how you can summarise it is by ratting their associate out, they gave the key break in the case.

IMO the testimony would be somewhat problematic on it's own, given they did not witness the rape, but rather claimed to have seen a video which could not be produced. But corroborated by the hair, and the victim testimony that the attack was taped, it is pretty strong IMO.

The problem regards the MM case, is they don't claim to have seen any evidence (as far as we know) - so its the classic crooks confession.
The point is they gave details of the rape which they could only know if they had seen a video... Which proves the video existed and they had seen it. Do you know if there is official confirmation of the hair and confirmation it was pubic

IMO The German prisoner is a Patsy.

I don't dispute that he was in Portugal or that he was a paedophile.

But we have heard during the MM case for many Years that there were many Paedophiles in Portugal at the time the McCanns holidayed in PDL.

Some of them high profile VIPs.

IMO The German prisoner is a Patsy.

I don't dispute that he was in Portugal or that he was a paedophile.

But we have heard during the MM case for many Years that there were many Paedophiles in Portugal at the time the McCanns holidayed in PDL.

Some of them high profile VIPs.
Why would the Germans go to all this trouble for a patsy

In the DM case, we also don’t know what information was found at Neuwegersleben but the search happened in 2016 so the investigation into CB was happening before HB provided his info.

If this were the case, then what was the point of taking MM? Less that 2 hours 'pleasure' would hardly be worth the effort and risk.
There is the unintentional death in 5A theory which would support this. It seems unlikely that a perp would take the risk of removing the body but technically it is possible.

It’s been reported that he is but I am not sure he has explicitly said he is.

It’s been reported that he is but I am not sure he has explicitly said he is.
Further to this response, the link below confirms what I mentioned. This snip (direct quotes) is from the article from June 2021.

Mr Wolters said; “ The probe into the Behan case is likely to take a few more months while the case of Maddie and the two separate cases of child abuse might take longer.

“We only have Christian B as a suspect in the Behan case.

“However, some information is missing which we are in the process of pulling together.

“We are working with the Irish and the Portugese authorities and it is taking a bit of time to get all the information we need.

“Once we have it all we will close the case.

“It will continue for a few more months but not three months as was previously reported.”

Which I try to support and work through with logic, information from the media and questions to the WS community.
I have posted on this case for 15 years and although it's good to provide cites trying to support an opinion usually results in a protracted pointless argument. You claimed the McCanns exhibited suspicious behaviour...asked you for an example.. Twice.. You never gave any support to your argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer