Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be interesting!

"In three of the crimes, Brückner is accused of abducting and raping his victims......"
Bit of journalistic licence there, the Irish woman was attacked in her own home.If you want the truth the brit press is not the go to venue.

I believe 'abduction' can include detention by force - at least in some jurisdictions
That may explain it not that it was in the indictment .

So is the German legal system that, the prosecutor (in this case Wolters ) and his team gather evidence which is then presented to a district judge in the term of an indictment, this file is then perused and if sufficient to warrant a trial an arrest warrant is issued for the alleged perpetrator of the crimes . Now we're being told that Italy have to give permission , wasn't this supposed to have been dealt with not that long ago, or was that another story from the usual suspects.

Yes - this phase is similar to the preliminary hearing. So there is a case to answer and it will go to trial.

I think the arrest thing relates to order of events. It might have been expected that CB would be arrested and interrogated before being charged but that seems not to have happened.

It is why i was always sceptical of Olive Press reporting on the extradition which no mainstream source confirmed. Anyway, it's obviously only a formality.

Yes - this phase is similar to the preliminary hearing. So there is a case to answer and it will go to trial.

I think the arrest thing relates to order of events. It might have been expected that CB would be arrested and interrogated before being charged but that seems not to have happened.

It is why i was always sceptical of Olive Press reporting on the extradition which no mainstream source confirmed. Anyway, it's obviously only a formality.
Is it at this stage that CB's legal team will see the case against him or was that at the indictment stage ?

From the Braunschweig court:

Press release of 11/28/2022 - Arrest warrant

In the criminal proceedings (Az. 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22)) the 2nd Criminal Chamber issued an arrest warrant against the 45-year-old accused for five acts of violating sexual self-determination with a decision dated November 18, 2022. The 2nd Criminal Chamber has affirmed an urgent suspicion for the five accused offenses and considered the reasons for the imprisonment of the risk of flight and the risk of repetition to be given.

The accused is currently serving the prison sentence from the judgment of the Braunschweig Regional Court of December 16, 2019 (Az. 1 KLs 71/19, sentence to a total prison sentence of 7 years). An execution of the arrest warrant is currently not possible, as this requires the consent of Italy (cf. § 83 h IRG), since the accused was apprehended and extradited there. This is now being obtained by the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig as part of a so-called supplementary approval procedure.

The decision was made in the interim procedure. A press release will be published in due course on the further progress of the proceedings.

Urgent suspicion (dringender Tatverdacht), according to the interim prodedure:

On the other hand, there is strong suspicion if, based on the entire investigation results to date, there is a high degree of probability that the accused has committed a crime as the perpetrator or accessory.

So, there is a high degree of probability, that the existing evidence is sufficient enough to open the trial, and bring it to an end with a sentence, not an acquittal.

That may explain it not that it was in the indictment .

So is the German legal system that, the prosecutor (in this case Wolters ) and his team gather evidence which is then presented to a district judge in the term of an indictment, this file is then perused and if sufficient to warrant a trial an arrest warrant is issued for the alleged perpetrator of the crimes . Now we're being told that Italy have to give permission , wasn't this supposed to have been dealt with not that long ago, or was that another story from the usual suspects.
For sure Italy has given its permission.

For sure Italy has given its permission.
According to the article posted by superdadV8 yesterday not yet, no doubt its but a formality .

According to the court, it is currently not possible to execute the new arrest warrant because it requires Italy's consent.

Interestingly in a different case I came across some discussion that these types of sex offenders do a lot of bragging online about their crimes, but also a lot of exaggerating. This becomes a challenge for law enforcement to determine which ones followed through on real world assaults/abuse, and which are fantasists

We know CB had such dialogue in this case.

In any event, I thought I'd just mention it, in terms of the challenges law enforcement face in terms of untangling this kind of digital evidence

Here is the verdict!

"...Alexander G. (49, aka "Jaydon") from the district of Mühldorf am Inn (Bavaria) has to go to jail for twelve years (including preventive detention)....

...Administrator Andreas G. (42, aka "Phantom") from Paderborn (NRW) has to go to prison for ten and a half years, preventive detention was also imposed here....

...Christian K. (60, aka "Don Dildo") from northern Germany, who lived in Paraguay and was caught sitting at the computer there, has to go to prison for eight years....

Power user Fritz Otto K. (66, aka "Puzzy") received seven years in prison."

Now let's see, if the formerly reported, alleged link between the "Boystown-Boys" and the Maddie case will turn out as true in some way!

Here is the verdict!

"...Alexander G. (49, aka "Jaydon") from the district of Mühldorf am Inn (Bavaria) has to go to jail for twelve years (including preventive detention)....

...Administrator Andreas G. (42, aka "Phantom") from Paderborn (NRW) has to go to prison for ten and a half years, preventive detention was also imposed here....

...Christian K. (60, aka "Don Dildo") from northern Germany, who lived in Paraguay and was caught sitting at the computer there, has to go to prison for eight years....

Power user Fritz Otto K. (66, aka "Puzzy") received seven years in prison."

Now let's see, if the formerly reported, alleged link between the "Boystown-Boys" and the Maddie case will turn out as true in some way!
This just popped up on daily mail.
Married babysitter goes on trial accused of 100 counts of child abuse Married babysitter goes on trial accused of 100 counts of child abuse via Home | Daily Mail Online

My goodness, this is going to be a huge one. Most brutal abuse hardly to imagine, since 2005. But it will bring a lot more sickos to court. Seems like, he has written down all the info about his customers. Other reports are speaking of about 130 new investigations.

By the way, same age like C.B.

My goodness, this is going to be a huge one. Most brutal abuse hardly to imagine, since 2005. But it will bring a lot more sickos to court. Seems like, he has written down all the info about his customers. Other reports are speaking of about 130 new investigations.

By the way, same age like C.B.

I wonder if any 'prominent people will be investigated, or be airbrushed out as would be the case in UK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288