Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that article two years old?
Yes it is. I hadn't noticed the date.

Still interesting, though, to note how things can develop.

Take this, from the article:

“In fact, the investigation is ongoing and will probably continue for several months. Currently it is not foreseeable whether there will be an indictment.”

It turns out that charges were, in the end, pressed.

History, pretty much repeating itself with the Madeleine investigation, perhaps with a similar, ultimate, outcome?

Last edited:
Yes it is. I hadn't noticed the date.

Still interesting, though, to note how things can develop.

Take this, from the article:

“In fact, the investigation is ongoing and will probably continue for several months. Currently it is not foreseeable whether there will be an indictment.”

It turns out that charges were, in the end, pressed.

History, pretty much repeating itself with the Madeleine investigation, perhaps with a similar, ultimate, outcome?
I don’t know but I’m not hopeful.

In the HB case, wasn’t a palm print that matches CB recorded at the crime scene. I know the PJ destroyed much of the other evidence but I’m sure the palm print was reported - could be bs reporting so much of it in this case. If it was the case, this puts the HB case in the same situation as the DM case and would probably give a similar outcome.

I’ll look for a source.

I think this might be it but it’s behind paywall:

Last edited:
I don’t know but I’m not hopeful.

In the HB case, wasn’t a palm print that matches CB recorded at the crime scene. I know the PJ destroyed much of the other evidence but I’m sure the palm print was reported - could be bs reporting so much of it in this case. If it was the case, this puts the HB case in the same situation as the DM case and would probably give a similar outcome.

I’ll look for a source.

I think this might be it but it’s behind paywall:

It says partial finger print, also a quote attributed to Wolters says conviction in February, the article was dated Dec 2021 so that proved wrong.

Last edited:
When asked where he believed she was killed, Wolters claimed: “In Portugal. I am optimistic we will solve this case.”

Then later on in the year he says they have no idea how she died.
He is a Patsy. It's only the Daily Mail readers who believe differently.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

There are roughly 50 pages for each of the 32 threads of this forum. Whichever way it’s termed, the perpetual mystery we discuss is what info does HCW have that makes him certain MM was murdered and CB is the culprit.

Some people seem certain he has photo evidence. I try to be sceptical to see if this could be true… I lean towards it not being true for the reasons I’ve posted on the last few pages.

The key thing that makes me question this thought is the photos of the farmhouse that were released in the appeal. I’m not saying it’s true but I can imagine that if CB was the perpetrator, he would want a safe place to go after the abduction. What safer place is there than his old house. The pictures that were released are weird. There seems to be no reason to take them so: are they stills of video footage? Have they been cropped to remove important details? Are they part of a sequence of photos?

He left the farmhouse in mid-2006 when he went to jail for diesel theft. What became of it after that? Was it occupied early May 2007? @Sharkbite, do you know this answer to this?

Could one of these photos be from 3 May 2007?
I'm not sure if the farmhouse was occupied in May 07, Google imagery albeit from June 07 doesn't give much away either, if I were to guess then I would say it looks unoccupied. I might try and find the interview with the neighbor and her daughter to see if anything is mentioned.

Was it ever confirmed who the German that was subletting/staying at the house and was said to have been treated badly by CB was? MS, HB, CP or even MT?

It makes no sense that Braunschweig would take on an out of jurisdiction case because of a supposed international hunt for a patsy

They must have actual evidence. If anything I’d believe the opposite. They got gassed that they might solve the case

It makes no sense that Braunschweig would take on an out of jurisdiction case because of a supposed international hunt for a patsy

They must have actual evidence. If anything I’d believe the opposite. They got gassed that they might solve the case
Maybe not a patsy, but it does make it easier because of the other crimes CB has been involved in regarding children then he becomes a easy suspect, no matter what happens he'll be known as the one that did for Madeleine even if it doesn't come to trial, won't be easy to shake that off, if they'll not be looking for any one else.
What is known from Wolters its all circumstantial, without forensics or a body there never will be a trial imo.

Last edited:
I see it the opposite way. Braunschweig have taken a huge risk going public on this and risk looking like idiots at the end of the day because of the big talk.

So I don’t think they would do this just because of the need to pin it on someone. They look out for their own politics and this case only brings heat in their direction.

I am surprised they ever went public on it.

I see it the opposite way. Braunschweig have taken a huge risk going public on this and risk looking like idiots at the end of the day because of the big talk.

So I don’t think they would do this just because of the need to pin it on someone. They look out for their own politics and this case only brings heat in their direction.

I am surprised they ever went public on it.
I don't see him as a patsy, but look at it from another way, where does any investigation go should he not face trial.

One thing is certain. Christian Brueckner will not be tied to a chair and beaten to a point of near blindness until he confesses.

Neither, of course, should he be .....

One thing is certain. Christian Brueckner will not be tied to a chair and beaten to a point of near blindness until he confesses.

Neither, of course, should he be .....
Thats a shame! It's about time karma caught up to him for what has been proven he has done to a multitude of women and children. Live by the sword and all that.
Hopefully he is treated like the common pedophile and rapist he is by his fellow inmates

Thats a shame! It's about time karma caught up to him for what has been proven he has done to a multitude of women and children. Live by the sword and all that.
Hopefully he is treated like the common pedophile and rapist he is by his fellow inmates
He has one charge of rape and three or four offence against children proved against him. Hardly a multitude.

He has one charge of rape and three or four offence against children proved against him. Hardly a multitude.
He has amongst a long list of other offences been convicted of rape and also sexual crimes against children and possessing CP, not just charged. You act as if the crimes he has committed are normal behavior.
What is known about CB is disturbing, a violent thief, rapist, woman beating, drug dealing pedophile. What is unknown about him is the worrying part. Unfortunately we know next to nothing about him, there are other victims, some may still come forward, some may be unable to for unknown reasons.
He is a menace to society and should never be released.
Anyone who supports someone like CB should take a long look in the mirror and then go seek professional help.

He has amongst a long list of other offences been convicted of rape and also sexual crimes against children and possessing CP, not just charged. You act as if the crimes he has committed are normal behavior.
What is known about CB is disturbing, a violent thief, rapist, woman beating, drug dealing pedophile. What is unknown about him is the worrying part. Unfortunately we know next to nothing about him, there are other victims, some may still come forward, some may be unable to for unknown reasons.
He is a menace to society and should never be released.
Anyone who supports someone like CB should take a long look in the mirror and then go seek professional help.
He should still enjoy the presumption of innocence in regards to Madeleine McCann.

The reality is until the prosecutor charges him over MM - we just have unsubstantiated claims by HCW of big evidence.

I don't see how we can evaluate it - other than to say as things stand, its not a chargeable case, and we are getting past the point where the prosecutors can be working on huge amounts of info received from the public outreach IMO.

At least the outreach may lead to the clearance of the HB case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member