Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the same, much of it makes no sense.

I think if CB is the perpetrator, it was a combination of opportunism and luck.
Whoever committed the crime has been extraordinarily lucky to have left so few clues and to have evaded capture all these years, even more so if this was an opportunistic abduction.

Whoever committed the crime has been extraordinarily lucky to have left so few clues and to have evaded capture all these years, even more so if this was an opportunistic abduction.
IMO the initial investigation made it much easier for him. Lucky in one sense, stupid in another. He couldn’t keep a lid on what he’d done.

I'm still sort of thinking, that after 2013, after he was sent a letter ( when he was at the kiosk/shop he had ,)
when the police wanted to discuss mm, that he went back to Portugal (as we no he did). And may have moved the body or evidence , he was back in Germany for quite a few years, so why go back ? After he had rebuilt his life in Germany
Forewarned is forearmed and I think your observation fits in perfectly with what may have happened after he received the letter from the police in 2007.

This could have been an indicator if we had returned to Portugal not long after this police call. This would have worried him.
But IMO I think he could have been very careful after destruction/disposal.
So it gave him the opportunity to clean up after previous crimes and to be even more careful with future ones. I think he was already forensically aware and must have felt invincible after doing that.

IMO CB is opportunistic, sadistic and indiscriminate.

I think CB had an inside informant. MM's parents, both doctors. As yet specified employee notes "Dr and Dr", alerts CB that 5A is hot, as in wealthy tourists. Might even alert him to the rotation of bed checks on the half hour. IMO this LIGHTS CB UP. An unattended little.

Maybe the informant stood guard near the open window, but regardless, and with no regard for human decency of any kind, CB forewent the traditional spoils of burglary and took what was most valuable to the wealthy doctors and most valuable to a demented sadist.

IMO part of CB's psychopathy is fearlessness. Abducting a child, walking away with her -- no fear. I think the 17 year old basically alibied CB due to his fearlessness. He wasn't MIA long enough, it might have seemed, and he didn't behave like one might imagine he'd behave had he done it. But I think he did do it and showed no signs because he's fearless. Fearless, shameless...

I fear he kept MM for several days. I'm reminded of a horrid episode of Forensic Files. Twisted perpetrator abducts a young girl. Stashes her in a pine box in his work truck. Parks at home, goes out for dinner with his wife and kids....

I see that level of detachment and perversion and fearlessness in CB. IMO he gets off on creating fear. For his victims. Their terror, his thrill.

Possibly LE's digs correspond to CB's fire rings, as identified in photos. IMO it's not impossible that he nursed a fire for days... his dirty little secret -- crematorium in paradise...May have achieved greater heat with accelerants.... pulverizing...

Every time I see a picture of MM, I am haunted by her innocence....

Jmo

Last edited:
Wasn’t he running away from drugs charges in Germany? When he was arrested in the playground in 2017, he was deported back to Germany.
Not sure without looking, but didn't he go with a female, who was sent back to Germany, not sure who she was or what crime she committed, he seemed to be just going back and forth trying to escape charges everywhere

Wasn’t he running away from drugs charges in Germany? When he was arrested in the playground in 2017, he was deported back to Germany.
Heres a small timeline, doesn't mention him getting the letter off the police though

IMO CB is opportunistic, sadistic and indiscriminate.

I think CB had an inside informant. MM's parents, both doctors. As yet specified employee notes "Dr and Dr", alerts CB that 5A is hot, as in wealthy tourists. Might even alert him to the rotation of bed checks on the half hour. IMO this LIGHTS CB UP. An unattended little.

Maybe the informant stood guard near the open window, but regardless, and with no regard for human decency of any kind, CB forewent the traditional spoils of burglary and took what was most valuable to the wealthy doctors and most valuable to a demented sadist.

IMO part of CB's psychopathy is fearlessness. Abducting a child, walking away with her -- no fear. I think the 17 year old basically alibied CB due to his fearlessness. He wasn't MIA long enough, it might have seemed, and he didn't behave like one might imagine he'd behave had he done it. But I think he did do it and showed no signs because he's fearless. Fearless, shameless...

I fear he kept MM for several days. I'm reminded of a horrid episode of Forensic Files. Twisted perpetrator abducts a young girl. Stashes her in a pine box in his work truck. Parks at home, goes out for dinner with his wife and kids....

I see that level of detachment and perversion and fearlessness in CB. IMO he gets off on creating fear. For his victims. Their terror, his thrill.

Possibly LE's digs correspond to CB's fire rings, as identified in photos. IMO it's not impossible that he nursed a fire for days... his dirty little secret -- crematorium in paradise...May have achieved greater heat with accelerants.... pulverizing...

Every time I see a picture of MM, I am haunted by her innocence....

Jmo
Great point! He has no empathy, will offend to the most horrific levels possible & has more feelings towards not getting his weekly jam & marmalade than he does towards the life of a little girl.

That said, he likes to target vulnerable people. Put him in a room with somebody who is strong & motivated & IMO you’ll see that fearlessness drain away in an instance.

Not sure without looking, but didn't he go with a female, who was sent back to Germany, not sure who she was or what crime she committed, he seemed to be just going back and forth trying to escape charges everywhere
Yes, and so many girlfriends apparently. By chance I was reading this article yesterday Lily, I think this is the German girl who you’re talking about. He met her when he ran the kiosk.

Interesting re-reading the early comments from LE and media talking heads on the certainty that ME was dead and had died in a specific way. I think if we lined up all the statements over the years, there would be some particular inferences, despite the wordplay.

Interesting re-reading the early comments from LE and media talking heads on the certainty that ME was dead and had died in a specific way. I think if we lined up all the statements over the years, there would be some particular inferences, despite the wordplay.

Yes, this certainty that she died makes me think they have some sort of physical evidence. A photo or video. They just need more evidence to prove who did it.

You can't claim certainty that she died just by suspecting CB had something to do with it because he was in the area at the time.

Yes, this certainty that she died makes me think they have some sort of physical evidence. A photo or video. They just need more evidence to prove who did it.

You can't claim certainty that she died just by suspecting CB had something to do with it because he was in the area at the time.
I doubt this investigator/journalist alliance could keep something that huge a secret for seven days. Absolutely impossible they've kept a secret like that for seven years (imo).

I doubt this investigator/journalist alliance could keep something that huge a secret for seven days. Absolutely impossible they've kept a secret like that for seven years (imo).
Do you therefore believe everything known to the BKA and HCW is already in the public domain and that the latter is lying when he says that if we knew what he knew we’d come to the same conclusion as him?

The BKA have not told the journalists all they have. But of course the journalists would keep secrets. Otherwise there wouldn't be any trust between them. We are fed snippets though imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane