Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. We cannot assume that the police know where it was taken. They might have the date it was taken but dont know where. This could be a crucial part of the timeline. Malaga and a ferry seems incredibly important

Málaga and a ferry is a gateway to Morocco, something never considered before except his dreams he told a friend about selling children in Morocco... (but Morocco is also a heaven for hasheesh business...).

Malaga and a ferry is a gateway to Morocco, something never considered before except his dreams he told a friend about selling children in Morocco... (but Morocco is also a heaven for hasheesh business...).

Precisely. It could change the whole timeline; or could change the assumed motive, depending on what LE are using as their theory

CB took 3 van's pics at least, all very close in time (I tell that mostly after analyzing rust marks). Of course pics can be cut, but it's strange to me to take pictures of a vehicle in a trip. The other 2 might have been taken in Melilla (perhaps in a place he agreed for business), but we won't bother investigate that location o_O

Any ideas why one would take pictures of a vehicle in a trip?

I have a friend who takes many photos of their vehicles, so it could be for that reason.
Or a souvenir/reminder of a very important journey

Passionate about his VW is all i could imagine. How did Amaral acquire the pic again?

I think that's a PJ's picture, the only authority allowed to seize van under court warrant for German police. It's just an inside job of his almost for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member