Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is odd. Hmm. Anniversary of a death. Birthday. Interesting pattern.
Someone upthread said they’re no looking into the case with Inga. Wonder if they’ll do the same with Peggy. Really similar looking girls.

I've just seen the news headlines that they're now looking at this man's possible connection with Inga!!

It's really nice there, so consider a holiday once it is safe enough to travel again :)
OT: I should study German first.
Will do it when I finish sorting out some complicated issues pouring at the same time.
Enough OT, or Tricia will scold us ;)

Christian B was first convicted aged just 17 in Bavaria in 1994 for “abusing a child” and “performing sex acts in front of a child”.

The Würzburg district court sentenced the then 17-year-old to two years, of which he served only part.

He only served this sentence later - So he was in Bavaria when Peggy went missing. I wonder if he’d been released from custody at that point.

Madeleine McCann: German police investigating suspect in similar missing girl case

Police are investigating the new Madeleine McCann suspect for possible involvement in a similar case in Germany.

They are re-examining the disappearance of five-year-old Inga Gehrike who vanished during a family barbecue in 2015.

Inga, who is thought to have wandered into a forest in search of firewood, is known by German media as "the German Maddie".

The 'urgency' is that CB is due to be released Sunday he has served 2/3rds of his sentence. So the German / UK police forces are pulling out all the stops, no doubt if they have enough evidence to charge and keep him in prison, there will be further developments over the weekend.

I think this is very likely what is happening. They really seem to be giving a constant drip of more information.

Even if someone was to confess to this crime there would still be people claiming a conspiracy or a cover-up involving the parents. Entrenched mindsets.
I’ve seen many People on Twitter thinking this whole thing is some sick ploy to distract us from the black lives matter / George Floyds death. So yeah. Some Crazy ppl out there huh.

This feels like it's turning into the Nordahl Lelandais saga all over again.
Except that Nordhal Lelandais wasn't roaming through the EU. Nor abroad AFAIK.

This CB is even more a saga because his crimes involve different countries :-/ Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305