MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is our Madeline! Who can we call to find out? Are there any photos of her available?

And Ft. Polk of all places... Another small link to BSL though I do think this is just coincidence. He was only there a short time before he disgraced the uniform he was given.

And that would have been a decade ago correct?

And that would have been a decade ago correct?

Longer.. 12-13 years. He was at Fort Polk in April of '99 for sure. MP's assisted Evangeline Parish SO in the investigation of BSL's sex crime.
ETA: That's why I say it's coincidence.

Also, did anyone call in what was found about the arts festival so LE or the brother or someone can check with them to see if she was seen at the festival? By all accounts no one has seen her since April right?

I sent an email to sheriff's office

Flickering: Sometimes we have to make hard choices involving the ones we love. I feel for you because I have done the same in the past.

If I can ask, what was not encouraging about the Fort Polk Theatre lead? Not the same Madeline? Same person but she didn't attend? Obviously, if you think you best not answer or aren't comfortable doing so, then no need to answer. TIA

reedus...I couldn't find Madeline's name anywhere on the program

but

The hope it gave me stopped my stomach from burning long enough to eat a small bite since first hearing the news on Madeline's DL.

Well,I'll be back l8er,going to file "Missing Persons" now !!!

reedus...I couldn't find Madeline's name anywhere on the program

but

The hope it gave me stopped my stomach from burning long enough to eat a small bite since first hearing the news on Madeline's DL.

Well,I'll be back l8er,going to file "Missing Persons" now !!!

You and Madeline are in my thoughts and prayers.

Went to the Police in my city to file a "Missing Persons".

They did not seem very concerned and wanted to have an Aumiller family member come to file and not me.

Before I left they said that they also needed License Tags,Dental Records,VIN,...etc

They gave me a small booklet to fill out.

I can answer the questions about Madeline but not her dental records.

Also, I can't answer the questions about the vehicle that her brother had just purchased for her.

Sigh !!!!!!!!!

I will mention that her name is on the Fort Polk Program again when I speak to the Lafayette Detectives !!

Thank you

Was the purse found at Lavergne's address or just the driver's license? I'd like to find out where the purse was stolen from. I wonder if there's a police report on it. The police report doesn't mention a purse. Only that two wallets were found.

They talked about Craig's list in the report, too. They should probably check Lavergne's contacts at Craig's List. See if there's some connection.

BBM - BSL's sister lives in Ft. Polk? Is that what you are saying?
No, B4. In 1999 BSL was stationed at Ft. Polk. His sister went to visit him there, and he attempted to have sex with her.

I was thinking it would be the police who should be checking these things. I'm pretty sure they read on this board.

A friendly reminder for everyone:

A member who wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on), or as an insider with first hand knowledge about a case, must first be verified by an owner or administrator. Submit your request by e-mail to:
wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:
Your Websleuths name
Your real name
Your phone number and a convenient time to call

In the subject line, please enter which case you are asking to be verified on.

All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106653"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email, staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23