MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very welcome, flickeringflame. The thanks really go to those of you who care so much about Madeline, and to our tireless sleuthers who never turn their backs on an opportunity to help a fellow human in need. ;)

Awesome news! So happy! Now if we could solve the million other cases out there .... Hehe

:skip:

So glad she is safe!!! I am so happy to be surprised. Way to go WS!!!!

What an incredibly good feeling to log on and see Madeline was found!!!! I wish her and her friends nothing but the best down the road. :party:

God bless Madeline and God bless WS. I am sooooooo happy to have been a part of this! I pray MA finds solice that she has many people who care about her.

That is exactly how I feel also! Sometimes we wonder about the endless hours of research and time spent working cases, and we don't even know these individuals, but after awhile, it's as if we all become family ... and what a wonderful family we are here at Websleuths! I just love everyone :great:

Another member provided the first link, but I'm not sure who it was. It was taken down so I can't give credit where credit is due.

Actually, it was B4igo2it who posted the lead just seven hours after the thread opened! :star1: :websleuther: :star1:

Maybe good news re Madeline;

http://www.armyfestivalofthearts.com/index.php/polk/

FORT POLK
TBA - June 30, 2012 @ Showboat Theatre, 6:00pm
LIGHT DESIGN AND EXECUTION...........MADELINE AUMILLER [CIVILIAN]

I'll let B4 tell the rest of the story when s/he's ready.

Actually, it was B4igo2it who posted the lead just seven hours after the thread opened! :star1: :websleuther: :star1:

I'll let B4 tell the rest of the story when s/he's ready.

This is such wonderful news! Although it may not make sense to some I would imagine that Madeline will be thrilled finding out her father's wallet has been found and she hopefully will get it back. I'm sure it meant something to her.

That is exactly how I feel also! Sometimes we wonder about the endless hours of research and time spent working cases, and we don't even know these individuals, but after awhile, it's as if we all become family ... and what a wonderful family we are here at Websleuths! I just love everyone :great:

Amazing job B4!

Bessie told me what you guys did in here. I am so thankful to ALL of you! :grouphug: I especially want to thank B4igo2it and LAFtoSpring. But I know you ALL helped lead them to the final outcome.

It's work like this that makes a difference. Now LE can focus on those who need their help and not worry about Madeline.

Am I imagining it, or does this read like a love story? There may be the makings of a book or movie here. I pray it has a happily everafter ending....

B4,

You did a really great thing IMO, by giving us the lead about the theatre and her involvement!!!!!! I'm quite sure that's where LE went to find her.:great:

:yourock:

Wow...I am in awe! Wonderful that she is found! I hope that we get to hear what she has to say about BSL! Good job, good people of WS! And good job to those of you who are friends of Madeleine for caring--not only about her, but about trying to resolve these issues so that we can fully understand what has transpired. Who knows what this discovery will lead to!

Thanks to everyone who posted. Now that we know MA is safe, there's really nothing else to say. Out of respect for her privacy, I think it's a good idea to go ahead and close the thread now. If there are any updates, we can re-open it later.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member