Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

You guys it's no surprise why she was at the airport. She was driving around looking for zg's car to see if she had skipped town with Caylee! Thats how casey knows "she's close." Haha just predicting the future here don't mind me.

Right, that's exactly what Casey will tell them. You hit that one right on the head!

They forgot to reveal the area that the call was made from. The airport is absolutely huge. It can take 20-25 minutes to drive around it. There are also many roads close to it that are pretty desolate.

In the disappearance of Mary Ann Fowler, her son had a LEO friend that told him they could use cell towers to know that Derrick Todd Lee had been within 100 yards of where she disappeared from at the time of her disappearance.

So considering that all that area is at least 30 square miles out by the airport, maybe Eyewitness news could be a little more specific in revealing the area that Casey was when she made this call. They had a cool title to the article but forgot to mention how close to which towers on that real nice map.

And last...Yes, I will drive out there if I just knew where to start looking. It is a huge area.

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I did try to search but keep getting the little wheel....

Did Casey pick up Amy from the airport on the day her cell phone pinged to that location? Tia

Did any friend leave and need a ride on that date? When did Amy leave, wasn't it around that time?

Also, if it is a "dumping area" please note the road is one way! If she was "pinged" she may not have placed or answered a call during the dumping, but while leaving - making the rightside area more likely as she drove around and out of the airport (IMO) NOT the leftside.

IMO ONLY!!!

I was wondering when Tony left for New York! Could Casey have been coming back from having taken someone to the airport?

Casey picked Amy up from the airport on July 15th at 14:30 hours ...

She was only gone a week so this time line will NOT fit for Casey being at the airport for Amy.

There would be surveillance of Caylee at the airport and a log of flights/passengers for that day, which I am sure they have already checked.

I was being sarcastic with " or she sent Caylee on a trip ". She either dumped the body in the woods or a pond. On a domestic trip you can make up a name of a child, they don't check ID on a child unless your going international. Casey could have, for argument sakes changed Caylee's appearance for her trip, and sent her along somewhere with this ZG ( made up name of course ). Just speculating here.

I haven't found where any *sources* released phone info for the 17th.

(I have read where one reporter claims no records on the 17th, then later in his report (about the 16th calls) he says the calls end here "with no other calls 'til 11:00AM the NEXT morning".......which would be the 17th)

Again. There doesn't have to be a call placed for a tower to register a ping...

Casey picked Amy up from the airport on July 15th at 14:30 hours ...

She was only gone a week so this time line will NOT fit for Casey being at the airport for Amy.

Yes, But Tony had gone to New York as I stated earlier. Casey could have been taking Tony to the airport!

If Caylee was in the trunk from the 16th to the 17th, then there would be no way it wouldn't smell on the 24th when George got the gas cans out. Something doesn't make sense.

There is very little doubt in my mind that the story of seeing her on the 24th is just that....a STORY...a mis-truth, half-truth, or anything other word they use instead of LIE. From the beginning in the 911 calls Cindy says HER daughter had been missing for a month! She hadn't seen Casey in a month - she gave her 30 days, she's not giving her another....they DID NOT see her the 24th...JMO.

Yes, But Tony had gone to New York as I stated earlier. Casey could have been taking Tony to the airport!
Tony didn't leave until closer to the 1st of July. Clint said last night that she (Casey)started staying over more frequently after the 16th--almost every night.
The reporters could have checked with the person who received that phone call at 11:00 on the 17th and maybe found out where it was coming from???? JMO

I think George might just be about to get caught in his different stories! Now would be the time to get both Cindy and George back in front of the FBI and see if they repeat the same stories VERBATIM!!!

Tony didn't leave until closer to the 1st of July. Clint said last night that she (Casey)started staying over more frequently after the 16th--almost every night.
The reporters could have checked with the person who received that phone call at 11:00 on the 17th and maybe found out where it was coming from???? JMO

Thank you!
I could not remember if it had ever been said when Tony left for New York. That was an awfully expensive flight for no longer than he was gone. Casey supposedly cooked dinner on July 5th for Tony and his roommate, but then the guy stated last night on Greta that he moved out of Tony's apartment on July 1st. Well.

TY!
I did the other post before reading this one! Sorry! :)

This is all I could find and I don't think Tony was gone for very long..

Tony's sister's facebook wall:
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:01am on July 2nd, 2008
take care of your brother. it's sad...but i can't wait for him to come back home.

ETA: This doesn't fit but here's what WS'ers have come up with:

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

Tony's sisters facebook wall
at 10:12am on July 5th, 2008
i'm going to prove to your brother how much of a dork i really am....
i ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see him today
hope you guys had fun while he was home.<3

I'd like to hear her explanation for being at this location...

at this point a conviction is still very hard to get. Even if a body is found, if there is not absolute evidence that is was homicide, Casey can (and will) always cop to a plea that it was an accident and she freaked out. the most they will get her on is unlawful disposal of a body. Maybe some other lesser felonies as well.

This 'airport' trip can also dovetail into the kidnappers story, she will just say that she brought Caylee to the airport and the kidnappers left the country with Caylee. We've seen posts here of folks who travel with young ones and that the kids identity is not verified in order to board a plane.

Yes, this is a big development but only if it leads to something else, some other evidence of non-accidental wong doing.
Otherwise I can easily see a defense attorney explaining this locatin away.

I truly hope that more comes from this, but at this point it can still leave room for reasonable doubt and not be enough to get a conviction.
Clearly you can tell that I feel Caylee has perished at the hands of Casey, however our legal system has such a high standard that I just pray the totality of the witnesses, evidence & perhaps finding Caylee's body, can be enough to put this monster Casey behind bars for a long time.

This is all I could find and I don't think Tony was gone for very long..

Tony's sister's facebook wall:
at 1:01am on July 2nd, 2008
take care of your brother. it's sad...but i can't wait for him to come back home.

ETA: This doesn't fit but here's what WS'ers have come up with:

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

Tony's sisters facebook wall
at 10:12am on July 5th, 2008
i'm going to prove to your brother how much of a dork i really am....
i ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see him today
hope you guys had fun while he was home.<3

Thank you so much, liltigress! I appreciate you looking that up. Ok, so we know he was gone by July 2nd and back on the 5th.
I had just wondered when he had flown to New York!
:)

Cindy Anthony received a tip that a child matching Caylee's description had been seen at the Orlando International Airport boarding a flight to Atlanta. Cindy Anthony said the tip was from a woman who lives in Orlando and was left on her voicemail.....

The whole article with more detail is here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288