Makayla Harvey- 16yrs - Stockton Ca - Missing AO July 18th

4 Free Speech

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted in a long time, but I know you guys are amazing, I remember the Hannah Graham Case, and I really think our input helped LE put together the timeline and other missing girls in the area. If I should be posting this in another area of the forum, please let me know, I tried to find an admin for help but..ugg.. Here are the details...I have more to share but thought I would start here.

Makayla Harvey, the 16-year-old girl from North Stockton, California, is still missing. She was last seen leaving her father's home on foot in the morning of July 18, 2023, as captured by a neighbor's Ring camera. Despite extensive efforts by her family and local authorities to locate her, Makayla has not returned home, leaving her loved ones deeply concerned and the community anxiously awaiting any news about her whereabouts.

The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are mysterious and puzzling, as there were no apparent warning signs indicating she was planning to run away. Makayla's close bond with her family makes her sudden vanishing even more distressing and perplexing.

In the search for clues, both the Harvey family and law enforcement have been focusing their efforts on areas where Makayla has strong connections, including Tracy, California, Ripon, California, and Citrus Heights, California. They are hoping that she might be seeking refuge or assistance in familiar places.

To aid in recognizing her, Makayla's distinctive style of dressing, characterized by baggy 90s grunge/skater clothing, has been highlighted. Additionally, she is likely to be carrying a large tan/beige squish mallow and headphones. Her unique physical features, such as nose piercings on both nostrils and septum, as well as lower lip piercings (snake bites), could serve as vital identifying factors.

A potential lead in the investigation involves a grey hatchback that was reportedly seen driving away with Makayla on the same day she disappeared. Witnesses noticed a red SUV at the location where she was last seen, and the individuals in the SUV claimed not to know her when questioned by the Tracy PD. They waited for over two hours before leaving with her, leaving the circumstances of her entry into the vehicle unclear.

The power of social media and online platforms has played a significant role in spreading information about Makayla's disappearance. When news of her missing status broke, people across various platforms united to share the information, resulting in a surge of views and widespread attention to her story.

However, the unpredictability of social media algorithms can lead to fluctuations in visibility, despite increased shares. Nonetheless, the persistent efforts of the community in sharing the missing person report have created a vast digital footprint, with the hope that someone, somewhere, will spot Makayla and provide essential information.

While the Harvey family hopes that Makayla's disappearance is merely a case of teenage rebellion, they are also aware of the local human trafficking issues, which adds to their concern for her safety. The recent rise in human trafficking incidents has heightened the urgency to find Makayla and ensure she is safe.

As the search for Makayla Harvey continues, the community's support, along with the impact of social media algorithms, remains crucial. The dissemination of information through digital channels is vital in locating missing persons like Makayla and working towards their safe return.

In times of distress, the power of human connection and the digital landscape converge, offering hope for those desperately seeking answers about her whereabouts. The focus remains on finding Makayla and bringing her back to her loved ones safely.

Makayla's dad is driving in WA state trying to find his daughter and my heart just goes out to him....I know what this is like, our daughter was almost human trafficked in 2010. :(

If you guys have any thoughts or ideas....I tried to find a thread here on WS, but I wasn't allowed permissions to view anything...I am out of the loop, but would like to help.

EDIT: Ok so the dad just texted me they found her.. Thank God. :)

Attachments

• mh 1.jpg
    mh 1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1
  • mh2.jpg
    mh2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1
  • RH1.jpg
    RH1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1
  • RH 2.jpg
    RH 2.jpg