Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy. Days ago I googled the deepest part of the Indian Ocean and found it was a trench off the west side of Perth Australia.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"have been identified by satellites".....Orion plane and some other plane are en route to area...and other planes going too......

And to think I was going to head to bed soon :sigh:

:floorlaugh: Me too. When I heard them break news, I thought about putting a pot of coffee on.

It's going to be a long night, kids. We need pictures! :scared:

]
The Bangkok Post, the Thai newspaper printed in English.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/400065/the-passport-checks-that-were-missed

"The two Iranians, Pouria Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reze Devalar, 29, reportedly paid US$10,000 (323,000 baht) each for the stolen passports and flew from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur on Iranian passports."

A young Malaysian man, who had attended high school with one of the men, said the two stayed at his home before the flight and they talked on the phone with a Mr. Ali, believed to be the ticket buyer in Thailand.

Where did these two get that much money? Particularly for the 19 year old? They have been suspicious to me since we learned of the stolen passports and I posted a question regarding them at that time. The more we learn about them, the more convinced they are involved. IMO

They don't normally have pressers in an hour do they?
I know they normally have them in 5-6 hours... but not in an hour...
So is this a surprise press conference?

Wow! I get off here for less than an hour, now this!

I have just hope this is not another false lead, but I have to agree with the Aussie posters; the PM wouldn't release this information unless they are pretty sure this is it.

*I've said this the last time (real deal) when the oil rigger guy spotted the blast in the sky*

So this is still based on only satellite images? Could be another similar China snafu?

Quite true. However, IF this debris is part of THIS plane it will definitely solve part of the mystery.

I very much hope with all of you I am sure that they find the data recorders for the families sake including the pilots to stop any speculation going on for years about what happened and who is to blame if anyone.

That is in the total opp direction i thought

It's been over a week so the parts could have drifted miles from where the plane would have gone down. jmo

They're saying that by knowing water temperature and wind patterns for the last week that they should be able to backtrack it. At least I hope so.

]

Where did these two get that much money? Particularly for the 19 year old? They have been suspicious to me since we learned of the stolen passports and I posted a question regarding them at that time. The more we learn about them, the more convinced they are involved. IMO

Yes but we don't know....maybe that is the going price on the black market so that's the money they had to come up with....maybe they had family members who helped them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy