Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was busy explaining truck tool boxes on southern US trucks to a northerner on another thread...and scrubbing baseball pants...

I hope this is it... that poor mother on television today broke my heart

They haven't ever seen truck tool boxes? Were you talking with Donald Trump?

HOw scared must the family members be now......and I really feel for the lady from Perth who's husband was on that flight....he was supposed to be going to Mongolia, and ends up of the coast of Perth..(if this is actually the plane of course)

I am feeling said now.....yesterday my neighbours son was killed in a motorbike accident and now this....:tears:

Hugs to you.

Until you are told for sure, you never give up hope.

Of course not, but its certainly not going change anything. If they have been on the ocean for 12 days, hoping wasn't going to put the plane back in the sky, and it certainly isn't going to do it now. Unfortunately it isn't what they wanted but, waiting for another 12 days isn't going to help either.

The Australian-led search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight has had an apparent breakthrough, with satellite images showing two objects in waters off Perth.
Prime Minister Tony Abbott told Parliament on Thursday afternoon that an Australian P-3 Orion aircraft had been diverted to check out the objects and would be followed by other planes.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...ashed-plane-20140320-354ij.html#ixzz2wTMt6cGD

Does anyone know how long it will be before the Australian planes reach the suspected debris.

HOw scared must the family members be now......and I really feel for the lady from Perth who's husband was on that flight....he was supposed to be going to Mongolia, and ends up of the coast of Perth..(if this is actually the plane of course)

I am feeling said now.....yesterday my neighbours son was killed in a motorbike accident and now this....:tears:

So very very sorry (((hugs)))

Australian Maritime Safety Authority to hold briefing on search for plane at 3.30 Australian time

Malaysian military checking on information.....Malaysia has to verify it too....
per CNN

It will take time to verify even if it IS debris... (according to the source on CNN live.)

I kind of liked the other guy's accent and he and Richard Quest were already in a groove,, then SUDDENLY.......the switched to Don Lemon, I don't knwo why?

I've heard it was because he was a bossy, rude *advertiser censored* to the guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151