Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited because i never believed anyone was alive and have been waiting for them to find the plane in the ocean.

SURELY they wouldn't be doing this at 10 pm to have no new news

IDK I am not getting my hopes up.

The Aussies made a big news conference too, and so far nothing tangible has come out of it.

JMO.

I can't believe it, but this could be it. Why else would they have the families booking flights to Australia?

They must have flown until they ran out of fuel?

remember they said the families would be flown to wherever the wreckage was found?

can't find a live link can anyone post?

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 3m https://twitter.com/jonostrower

BREAKING WSJ: MAS Exec: PM Statement Likely to Give Definitive Information on Possible Location of Flight 370 http://on.wsj.com/IYK20 #MH370

ETA- Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 1m

Likely, definitive and possible: The three defining words of #MH370 so far.

Prime Minister will make a statement, no questions. From CNN.

To be fair, in this case they have to be sure of what was found then arrange the briefing for families - giving them enough time to arrive in the briefing room, remember it is late there- and then have the presser after that. Seems only 40 minutes from announcement to time of presser even though i think that they will be a little delayed with the family questions after the briefing

CNN just said he is going to give a statement with no questions.

Coudln't he just release the statement?

Why announce this statement some 2 hours before?

There is no need to brief the media before the meeting with the families. Could have just met with the families, then just released statement to media.

JMO.

Tweets
ANDREW THOMAS ‏@AlJazSydANDREW 48m
Malaysian PM holding unexpected press conf in 1 hour. Whether connected to the objects we saw today in embed unclear, but it sounds serious

China Correspondent ITV News

Lucy Watson ‏@lucywatsonitv 6m

Medical equipment & stretcher been carried into hotel conference room in Beijing where families of #mh370 awaiting Malaysian PM statement

Tweets
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 40s
Malaysia Airlines: deeply regret that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that #MH370 was lost and none of those on board survived

Tweets
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 31s
Malaysia Airlines says "we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the Southern Indian Ocean" #MH370

I'm presuming this ^^^^ is what the families have been told.

Tweets
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 40s
Malaysia Airlines: deeply regret that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that #MH370 was lost and none of those on board survived

oh god :( makes it so real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member