Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING ALERT - NO Malaysian press conference today but a press statement will be released most likely at 5:30 pm Malaysian time 2 hours and 39 minutes exactly from this post. This according to several tweets including one from New Straits Times main stream media source.

New Straits Times @STcom

JUST IN: #Malaysia authorities have cancelled their daily 5.30pm press conference for today.
5:49am - 27 Mar 14

In looking for where I’d found the map that showed the plane going up to 45,000’ I found the article...but also this section which I hadn’t noticed before. Has anyone else read that the latest info is that the plane was NOT reprogrammed, but actually still on its course to Beijing??

Here’s the section of article published 2 days ago (Mar 25) in news.com.au referring to this latest development which investigators feel is a “game-changer”:

Good article; goes into all the basic theories (including malfunction, hypoxia, fire, hijack) and the remaining questions concerning those. And this article is the source of my favorite 3-D graphic (cropped) showing the plane’s altitude at various times during the flight:

I don't care for this graphic as it really is only another theory, imo.

Also that is a misleading statement. The plane wasn't reprogrammed until after the sign off so it is correct the plane at that time was still on the heading toward Beijing. It isn't really a "game changer" for me at all. The statement just doesn't go far enough to when the left turn took place.

Thank you all for your input. I have no comment, because I have no knowledge about flight or 777's.... just a gut feeling that says this plane was rerouted on purpose to crash far out in the middle of no where ocean to AVOID additional deaths.
This opinion is subject to change.
Keep up the good work sleuthers!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

:waiting:

So let's guess when they'll finally have a piece of the actual plane in their hands?

My guess is April 3rd.

April 3.... which year?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

This thread will close shortly if you could all move on up to thread #17 thanks folks...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10384708#post10384708"]Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa