Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

Discussion in 'Malaysia Airline Disasters' started by gregjrichards, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branwynbreeze

branwynbreeze Well-Known Member

I believe woman has been ID'd. The thing I found interesting was using false ID to buy it.

2. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Nothing credible yet, that I have seen anyway.

3. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

Every day has seemed like April Fool's day since the day the plane disappeared. I imagine the talking head on CNN feels quite foolish, insisting the debris was from the wrecked plane. Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v.../pmt-geoffrey-thomas-on-plane-debris.cnn.html

Now, please stop smacking me with that fish.

4. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

I agree, going to watch the link. ETA: Oh my. Still happy no cable here. Thank you for the link.

You are a penguin, thought you like fish.

5. SweetT

SweetT Active Member

I agree, that would seem a bit much for someone to do just to hide an affair if it is true.

6. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

Forgive me for saying this if it's not correct, but IMO Malaysia Air appeared to be very lax in security. Would it have been possible for a stowaway to get on board? The flight attendants are supposed to verify the number of passengers. Did they? The flight was not full.

7. Cajunsoccerdad

Cajunsoccerdad Member

The word "ended" caught my attention and probably everyone here's attention when it was said and the way it was said. If you say "crashed", "went down", ect it eliminates the thought of being shot down/taken down whether air space violation/security risk /or whatever with no radio contact or identification. "Ended" leaves that open.

8. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

I need your mailing address , I wll send you my ambulance bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. time

time New Member

Good point...maybe that is what he meant and was just being more technical with his wording.

10. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240000"]Active shooter on Ft Hood military base - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

11. time

time New Member

I think it's been more than that along with other services we have provided (FBI analyses, etc.). I suspect the US has been involved as much as they can be involved. I'm actually a little peeved that so much money is being spent while this all has seemed so mishandled and there are starving children in the world.

12. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

BBM below:

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1027348

Actually, it is not just to be respectful to family to come to the conclusion that their loved ones are gone and there may never be any remains found, it is also legal semantics.

13. Tiepos

Tiepos New Member

1: Where did this mistress business come from? A story, which seems to have gone nowhere, about a woman making a phone call, and suddenly it’s a mistress?

This is part of why this whole thing is such a farce - people read a snippet about something and automatically take it as fact, regardless of the source, and don’t bother to keep up with any follow-up information. There seems to be about 6000 agencies and individuals who consider themselves qualified and credible enough to report on this situation, but the reality is that there are probably about 10 sources you can actually trust. :laughitup:

2: I think the US is heavily involved behind the scenes with a lot of investigative expertise.

3: I’m glad that pilots are permitted to continue flying while taking psych meds for certain conditions.

Not every person who takes psych meds is dangerous, or depressed. Not every person who’s depressed is dangerous.

14. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

Malaysia Airlines operates the Boeing 777-200 on long-haul flights with 35 seats of Business Class and 247 seats of Economy Class.

All A and K seats in Economy Class have limited underseat leg and storage room due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box.

i thought this was intersting . This key outlines bad seats!! Half good seats? ??

Seat map key
    Good seat
    Be Aware - See comments Near a bathroom!
    Bad seat -- missing a window!
    Mixed Review can get cold !
    Standard seat
    Blocked seat - misaligned seats?
    Premium seat
    Crew seat
    Power port
    Emergency exit
    Galley
    Lavatory
    Closet
    Bassinet

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Malaysia_Airlines/Malaysia_Airlines_Boeing_777-200.php

15. Brightbird

Brightbird Active Member

16. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

It is really odd, because I have been watching the radar ship link for days and days and the only ship I ever see out there is XUE LONG. Maybe the rest dont show up on radar?

17. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

18. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

19. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

IMO - any vessel that has a military origin is not likely to be able to be tracked by the public.

20. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

Ya can't really blame the guy. A lot of people, including many here, were sure it had to be the plane. And as far as getting hit with a fish it could have been worse;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwLirQS2-o"]Monty Python- Fish Slapping Dance! - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.