Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors that families say phones connect and qq service shows passengers online.
According to Singapore’s Straits Times, Mr Hugh Dunleavy, Commercial Director at Malaysian Airlines said MAS was also trying the mobile phones of the crew members, and that they also rang.
But it could not do more, he said, and had given the numbers to the Chinese authorities.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...ust-a-cruel-hoax/story-fnizu68q-1226851166744

Article

Several online flight-tracking services can locate airplanes in real-time, using GPS navigation data transmitted from the aircraft themselves. But in the case of Malaysia Airlines flight 370, which disappeared from radar screens more than 48 hours ago, a hole in coverage maps means even these sites lack answers.

“We lost tracking for it pretty early on,” a spokesman for FlightAware told FoxNews.com.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, departed Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia on March 8 at 12:43 a.m. local time en route to Beijing, China, according to FlightAware, which published a minute-by-minute tracking log of the flight. The plane was at 35,000 feet at 1:01 a.m. Saturday morning.

One minute later, the site’s data ends.

“Government regulations prohibit live flight-tracking in the area,” the company explained. “Quickly after take-off, it was outside our coverage range and we had no live position.”

Yes, there is always HOPE

ShowImage.ashx

That's kinda creepy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumors that families say phones connect and qq service shows passengers online.
According to Singapore’s Straits Times, Mr Hugh Dunleavy, Commercial Director at Malaysian Airlines said MAS was also trying the mobile phones of the crew members, and that they also rang.
But it could not do more, he said, and had given the numbers to the Chinese authorities.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...ust-a-cruel-hoax/story-fnizu68q-1226851166744

Just did an experiment... with my phone off if I call it goes to voice mail. With my SIM card out (trying to simulate destroyed card by water/other means) it rings. Weird.

Hi everyone.....it is morning here in Australia so I am up and at it again......I dreamt about this plane last night!!!!! really I did!!

1. So now we know the 5 that didn't get on the plane checked in individually and not as a group!!!!! I find that very very odd, like I said before I worked in the travel industry for 15 years and of course you get no shows etc, but 5 like this on one flight is odd when they are not a group...

I thought at least two of them were together - we heard that early on - it was a couple that missed the flight. Am I misremembering? It's still odd, I agree.

WTF???

Titled: Busted! Flight Radar Caught Changing Flight Path of Malaysia Flight 370!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNZtz-HVy6c

No kidding! There is some funky monkey business going on with Flight Radar, extremely Busted. :eek:

So there goes my Wormhole theory that I've been telling my cat about all day. This is some man made STUFF. Somebody did something very very BAD, and they don't want anybody to know about it. :scared:

Thanks for this!!!

It's cases like these (so many changing stories, false reports, etc.) that I wish there was a way to keep track of only confirmed information in an up-to-the-minute fashion. Pretty much impossible I'm sure but posts like yours are very helpful.

Yes, confirmed is good vs. trials with lawyers who like to create confusion and obfuscation. Wolf Dreamer, we need more folks like you on the Oscar Pistorius thread :banghead:

SA trials are sooooooooooooo in need of such :tantrum:

Anyone else searching tomnod dealing with a map at 349AM in the morning? My entire screen is BLACK, so I doubt this is helping here.

Have you clicked on the middle of the map to load the square? If you've done that, make sure you're giving it time to load, especially if you're on an older computer or one that's not top of the line. It takes quite a bit of time (and free memory) to load the images.

The map I've got up shows it's imagery from 3/9/2014 at 3:49am, but I'm not sure exactly whose 3:49am local time it's referring to, since I'm seeing clouds and waves.

I've done "work" for this company before when they have posted it on Amazon's Mechanical Turk. I almost wish they'd never posted it, because now I have bitter feelings towards them due to awful pay and the fact that the loading times are always slower than snails. The idea, however, is great, once they work out the kinks in their systems.

there are so many weird things with this one...

the 5 non shows has me quite bothered.

But also with the stolen passports being used for illegal immigration.....both of the tickets were going into Amsterdam, and one was going on to Copenhagen.....so they have EU passports, on one way tickets, so should be fairly easy to get in...

but as you mention above: the stolen passports are on Interpol database, and Amsterdam would have very advanced technology......now also IF one of them was black, he is arriving on a Italian passport with a name of Luigi Maraldi.........and probably wouldn't have an Italian accent!!! so would have to rely on English..........I just think this was a bit risky to try and get in illegally into a place like Amsterdam

I am still really wondering about the flying under the radar as well.....stranger things have happened.....

especially when there are reports like the one below from the fishermen

http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/loc..._IN_KELANTAN_ON_NIGHT_MH370_WENT_MISSING.html

The 5 who checked in but did not board the plane is a mystery to me as well.

I read that their baggage was removed from the plane.

I have yet to hear WHY these 5 did not board?
Did they go thru the security check point or not?
Or did they check in, check in the baggage and leave

That's kinda creepy...

Mine eyes see it differently..
I feel it shows the anguish and hope those on the ground feel about the the missing passengers and crew members.

I thought at least two of them were together - we heard that early on - it was a couple that missed the flight. Am I misremembering? It's still odd, I agree.

It was released today that the 5 were not together. imo

"Searchers are scouring more than 500,000 square nautical miles from the shores of Sumatra to Hong Kong to look for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 today as lead after lead failed to pan out over the past three days since the passenger jet vanished.

The flotilla of naval ships and some three dozen aircraft will comb both sea and the jungle-clad Malaysian-Thai border for the lost Boeing 777-200ER jet with 239 people onboard.

One thing the search and rescue team know is that the twin-engine aircraft is not in the air as it had only 7½ hours of fuel left when it vanished 40 minutes into the six-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on Saturday.

The teams trying to find the passenger jet, which has a 61m wingspan, will scour data for radar signatures while seeking to detect pinging from black boxes as the search for visible wreckage proves elusive, Bloomberg reported last night.

The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) said yesterday that none of the debris found were linked to the plane while an oil slick close the flight path proved to be bunker fuel, not jet fuel.

American experts said the first 72 hours was crucial for anyone to survive a plane crash but authorities are hopeful as nothing has turned up to suggest MH370 has met a watery end"

Source: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...for-mh370-stretches-from-sumatra-to-hong-kong

WTF???

Titled: Busted! Flight Radar Caught Changing Flight Path of Malaysia Flight 370!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNZtz-HVy6c

All, this guy is a plonker clearly - has really missed a vital bit of information. Aircraft that went missing was 9M-MRO, the video of the flight path moving odd was the day's after scheduled flight 9M-MRQ. FR24 hasn't edited it's data, data anomalies happen from time to time.

9M-MRQ operated the 08th flight whereas 9M-MRO operated the missing flight on the 7th. Hope that clears everything up.

When watching the video earlier,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpbZZKqxy0 one without narrative, I noticed the one plane move very rapidly. Not a clue why though.

I saw that too! It was zipping left to right from Mylasia BIG TIME fast compared to all the other planes. I'm about 4 hours behind on thread... so perhaps others have already brought it up...and seen what might be an explanation before I catch up while eating dinner. :blushing:

oops, I inserted the link in the op post vs. my response ... link....that's my insert

"Searchers are scouring more than 500,000 square nautical miles from the shores of Sumatra to Hong Kong to look for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 today as lead after lead failed to pan out over the past three days since the passenger jet vanished.

The flotilla of naval ships and some three dozen aircraft will comb both sea and the jungle-clad Malaysian-Thai border for the lost Boeing 777-200ER jet with 239 people onboard.

One thing the search and rescue team know is that the twin-engine aircraft is not in the air as it had only 7½ hours of fuel left when it vanished 40 minutes into the six-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on Saturday.

The teams trying to find the passenger jet, which has a 61m wingspan, will scour data for radar signatures while seeking to detect pinging from black boxes as the search for visible wreckage proves elusive, Bloomberg reported last night.

The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) said yesterday that none of the debris found were linked to the plane while an oil slick close the flight path proved to be bunker fuel, not jet fuel.

American experts said the first 72 hours was crucial for anyone to survive a plane crash but authorities are hopeful as nothing has turned up to suggest MH370 has met a watery end"

Source: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...for-mh370-stretches-from-sumatra-to-hong-kong

BBM
Have ship sonars detected any PINGS from the Black box(es)

I have read that if the black box batteries are working and it is emitting pings, searches have for 1 month before it stops/batteries run out.

I have the same map... completely black

I had issues loading in on Safari, then switched to Google and it was okay. I think having 349 AM a strange time, but maybe that was the earliest they could collect these satellite photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member