Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the second video that guy posted isn't even for this flight? I think I am confused about what you are trying to say. But that doesn't take much! :lol:

:floorlaugh: You aren't on that flight alone.

There were 20 employees of a Texas based company. Anyone think that there is some connection to this company, considering they have huge assets and recently merged with another big asset company. Since when do you put 20 people from the same company on the same exact flight?? This is a big no-no because of situations like this. You never want to lose big key players in a company all at once because that puts the company at risk. So when you book flights you always make sure that they are not on the same flight. A lot of big companies do this. Not saying that this is related but something to look at really close.

Really? On the local Dallas news I've only seen the dad of the 50 yr old man interviewed. Do we know the name of the company? Is it TI, or better known by it's full name, Texas Instruments?

I thought there were only 4 Americans on this flight. 3 adults and an infant.

Part of me thinks the same thing. But you'd think that radar SOMEWHERE would have picked up the plane. Is it possible for a plane to fly completely under the radar like that? The plane also only had enough fuel for 7 hours of flying time. If it didn't crash, it has to have landed somewhere. But again, a plane that big would need a long runway. Are there any old, secluded runways or airstrips in that general area?

I have read that there has been a sighting of an aircraft that was flying unusually low. Has that in fact been confirmed? It just seems odd that only ONE person saw the plane.

It seems that there's more questions than answers right now. A plane doesn't just disappear without a trace!! Except of course, in LOST.

I do not believe it could fly completely "off the radar". It was a large jet. What is also unimaginable with the theory it landed somewhere is 1) landed by whom? The pilot or a hijacker? and 2) what would become of the 227 passengers? There has been no contact from anyone demanding something such as occurs during a hijacking. And if the aircraft were experiencing some type of mechanical failure necessitating an emergency landing, why no radio contact and attempt to make it to the nearest airport? I doubt anyone would attempt to land it on some patch of land surrounded by jungle.

My belief is that something occurred in the air either causing disintegration or for it to plummet into the ocean breaking apart as it rapidly descended.

There were 20 employees of a Texas based company. Anyone think that there is some connection to this company, considering they have huge assets and recently merged with another big asset company. Since when do you put 20 people from the same company on the same exact flight?? This is a big no-no because of situations like this. You never want to lose big key players in a company all at once because that puts the company at risk. So when you book flights you always make sure that they are not on the same flight. A lot of big companies do this. Not saying that this is related but something to look at really close.

yes this has turned up in quite a few of the news items here in Australia....

another interesting fact about this flight.....

I am thinking that we the general plebs are not being told a lot of info that "they" do know....

The US would be really involved in this case because of the above fact alone...

and without a doubt they would have tracked down the 5 people who didn't board by now and they would have been totally checked out, so why the lack of information?? and what with them putting of the press release re the identity of the stolen passport holder??

think they are scrambling to cover their butts re lack of security.....I am actually shocked at the lack of security re passports

I am also the one who was in the travel industry........I know people miss flights, but after they check in and have checked in their luggage?????? yes it happens of course.....but 5 different people on one flight....who are not travelling together!

In 15 years I have never had anyone return/call to change flights due to missing a flight after check in.

However some one has said that the terminal is quite a distance from the shops etc and you have to catch a bus to the plane...........even so, in Australia they have to give a certain amount of time and notificiations throughout the airport before they will close of a flight and take the luggage off officially....

This would have no doubt delayed the flight as well, I think by up to an hour....

especially now we know they were 5 individual check ins not a group....

Also re the travel agents: I have got to say that that is dodgy issuing a ticket with a passport but not seeing the person..........however in saying that I guess it happens all the time with the internet.

When I was one, there is no way we would have issued a ticket with a passport without having some authorisation from the passport holder, we had to see them or id or have a signed authorisation from the pax and then check the signature....but this was 10 years ago and in Australia...... basically we cover our a..es for everything we could, due to suings...

Really? On the local Dallas news I've only seen the dad of the 50 yr old man interviewed. Do we know the name of the company? Is it TI, or better known by it's full name, Texas Instruments?

Phillip Wood was employed by IBM. His mother was on ABC News. I saw her on our local news coverage this morning before going to work.

:)

So the second video that guy posted isn't even for this flight? I think I am confused about what you are trying to say. But that doesn't take much! :lol:

Yep, that is right. The two images have different registration numbers so they are different planes! Hang in there..you are not confused!

That's a neat site! I am running into a lot of cloud cover unfortunately. Anyone see anything yet?
It is only loading off and on for me. I do see a possible oil slick.

Attachments

• oilslick.jpg
    oilslick.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 43
it is a technology company based in Austin
they were not American citizens, they were Citizens of China and Malaysia

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/03/09/20-austin-based-company-employees-on-missing-flight/

20 Austin-Based Company Employees On Missing Flight

Wow, there were 20 people from Texas, company name Freescale Semiconductor based in Austin Texas. Texas Instruments has split off into so many different branches it could very well be one of their branches. My brother used to work for a TI branch called Radion. The article says TI signed the company's Facebook page with condolences. Some of TI's branches are government funded and Top Secret. The TI in McKinney TX used to have 2 towers that they would mount fighter jets on for testing out hardware/software. I've been so used to seeing them there I couldn't even tell you if the towers are in use still. Hmmmm.

Wow, there were 20 people from Texas, company name Freescale Semiconductor based in Austin Texas. Texas Instruments has split off into so many different branches it could very well be one of their branches. My brother used to work for a TI branch called Radion. The article says TI signed the company's Facebook page with condolences. Some of TI's branches are government funded and Top Secret. The TI in McKinney TX used to have 2 towers that they would mount fighter jets on for testing out hardware/software. I've been so used to seeing them there I couldn't even tell you if the towers are in use still. Hmmmm.

Freescale Semi Conductor company used to be part of Motorola but spun off in 2004

yes this has turned up in quite a few of the news items here in Australia....

another interesting fact about this flight.....

I am thinking that we the general plebs are not being told a lot of info that "they" do know....

The US would be really involved in this case because of the above fact alone...

and without a doubt they would have tracked down the 5 people who didn't board by now and they would have been totally checked out, so why the lack of information?? and what with them putting of the press release re the identity of the stolen passport holder??

think they are scrambling to cover their butts re lack of security.....I am actually shocked at the lack of security re passports

I am also the one who was in the travel industry........I know people miss flights, but after they check in and have checked in their luggage?????? yes it happens of course.....but 5 different people on one flight....who are not travelling together!

In 15 years I have never had anyone return/call to change flights due to missing a flight after check in.

However some one has said that the terminal is quite a distance from the shops etc and you have to catch a bus to the plane...........even so, in Australia they have to give a certain amount of time and notificiations throughout the airport before they will close of a flight and take the luggage off officially....

This would have no doubt delayed the flight as well, I think by up to an hour....

especially now we know they were 5 individual check ins not a group....

Also re the travel agents: I have got to say that that is dodgy issuing a ticket with a passport but not seeing the person..........however in saying that I guess it happens all the time with the internet.

When I was one, there is no way we would have issued a ticket with a passport without having some authorisation from the passport holder, we had to see them or id or have a signed authorisation from the pax and then check the signature....but this was 10 years ago and in Australia...... basically we cover our a..es for everything we could, due to suings...

Looking at the tracking sites it appears that the plane was only 6 minutes late departing the airport. Mr. Ali supposedly telephoned her to arrange the purchase, then another Iranian man paid cash for the two tickets.

It is only loading off and on for me. I do see a possible oil slick.

That does look different than cloud cover. I have seen several shiny objects that are bigger and look different than the waves. 18 others agreed but they could be ships? IDK

Strange. There has to be explanation why that would be altered. Why alter it?

We finally figured out that the video was of two different planes The original video, and then one from the next day or so that flew with the same flight number. The planes had different registration numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong