Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost. :dunno: What are you implying?

Well the CCTV footage from the airport has been badly doctored somehow so that both men have the same legs. Not implying anything except how bizarre.

I think they're innocent (of terrorism) by the way...

Sunrise Malaysia time is 720 am. It's about that time there now. Hoping for some news tonight.

DM - Daily Mail (MSM source)

I honestly think it is an innocent printing error. Too obvious to be something nefarious - and why anyway?

back on track...

I am so glad CNN is obsessive like us/me.

OMG. Look at this image of "Luigi and Christian" - what do you notice?

They are identical from the waist down......!!!!

Was this the original released pic or has it been altered? (taken from DM website by the way)

Why is that white line across the first one. The bags look almost identical too.

ETA: the flap on both bags is exact. Wasn't it said these two didn't really know each other? Or weren't flying together? Odd but definitely appears to be a doctored image!

Is it possible they only had an upper body shot of one person, so some dang picture editor/communications professional decided to splice the legs on? It's obvious that's been done, as you can even see the line across the pic, so it's not even trying to be deceptive....

Is it possible they only had an upper body shot of one person, so some dang picture editor/communications professional decided to splice the legs on? It's obvious that's been done, as you can even see the line across the pic, so it's not even trying to be deceptive....

Makes sense they only had upper body shot of one so made him some legs, still a bit of an odd thing to do though!

They can malfunction. The attached altitude encoder can malfunction and say the plane's at an altitude it's not, which is a collision hazard.

If it developed an internal short and smoke was coming out of it and I was in the pilot's seat, I'd sure want to be able to turn it off.

It seems that there should be a way around that. The black box can't be turned off, as far as I know.

hahahas No - as I said in my post, I'm just throwing it in here to feed the conspiracy theorists a scrap or two ;)

Who's a conspiracy theorist? :shush:

Although today I spoke with an ex-airforce colleague at work and he believes a wing (left?) broke off and hence why the plane in the opposite direction from it's flight path.

The only question is why was there no distress calls? Isn't that proper protocol?

The only thing I can think of is from a "Mayday" episode where the older, more experienced Captain was not listening to a younger, inexperienced co-pilot and the 53 y.o. captain thought he could handle the broken wing and land the plane safely?

Wonder where that image is, lat and long? Surely hope it is not a fake.

ETA could be a ship with a tug next to it

No, ship has been ruled out if the scale is correct, this is much narrower than a ship would be, and actually almost perfectly the same size (width and length) of a 777 with its tail sheared off. But is it fake? I'm leaning to thinking it must be. Too perfect, and the lack of location prevent anyone from verifying the image.

On CNN right now a man who is speaking on behalf of a couple who was on the plane said the couple took a well deserved vacation (alone without their children) in Vietnam leaving their two boys behind in Beijing.

Vietnam? Why would they be flying out of Kuala Lumpur then?

Woah. First time I have heard that news. Read those last two paragraphs folks. Crazy if true indeed!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That does not surprise me.

No, ship has been ruled out if the scale is correct, this is much narrower than a ship would be, and actually almost perfectly the same size (width and length) of a 777 with its tail sheared off. But is it fake? I'm leaning to thinking it must be. Too perfect, and the lack of location prevent anyone from verifying the image.

It does not look like the plane to me. It still looks like two ships to me. How can the scale be off? There are a ton of ships out there all sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam