Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much experience can anyone have with what a ping would sound like at this depth, I wonder?

Time to move over to the new thread in about 10 minutes.... :seeya: :tyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240309"]Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #21 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Am I the only one who still believes that this plane landed somewhere safely? Until I see proof from a neutral county I will never believe that it is in the ocean. And then there is the problem of who is a neutral country? Australia? US? Switzerland? lol

You are not the only one that thinks that.

However, it is a worldwide issue - not Country specific, no covering for all of those lost at sea. Not a cover up, the plane is in the ocean. None of these countries even want to talk, can't play nice, so.....While I could wish the same, it just is not reality. The plane is in the ocean, more than we have been told puts it there, and Boeing and Rolls Royce invest more into this international billion dollar planes to not track them. Hijacking is even worse than a plane going down for them. ;)

Am I the only one who still believes that this plane landed somewhere safely? Until I see proof from a neutral county I will never believe that it is in the ocean. And then there is the problem of who is a neutral country? Australia? US? Switzerland? lol

I still believe it is a possibility. Without evidence of MH370, I am open-minded to any conclusion. :seeya:

Steely, are you starting to feel like this?

Do you wake to "I got you babe" every morn?

:giggle: Every day I see your :waiting: and it reminds me of Groundhog Day....

Stop frustration and Groundhog's Day. Some answer will be found, eventually. :) If not more.

Don't forget recent, much less history"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-jlyfzGP-o"]Indian Ocean Tsunami - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

How much experience can anyone have with what a ping would sound like at this depth, I wonder?

This is purely a guess, and I would welcome being corrected, but I think the detection instrument converts the emmitted frequency signal into a "sound". Kind of like a metal detector, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk