Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of the captain on CNN. He said if anything happened on the plane the captain would have put the safety of the passengers before himself. :( In my heart I just don't think he would harm a soul. That being said, who said, "Alright, good night"? Perhaps it was neither of the Malaysian Airlines' pilots.

BBM Wow, great point Plumy! I never even thought of that!

No way!! But I suppose if someone in Oz reported seeing something strange that night it would be just about in range.

Who could have preprogrammed that in?

someone who knows the navigational routes..iirc that is the route the plane was supposedly flying according to satellite analysis

CNN now reporting investigation is now focusing on those in cockpit.

---------------

Expanding on theory now. May or may not have been pilot or co-pilot. Info shows turn to left was pre-programmed by somebody.

Also saying search is now focusing on southern Indian ocean.

------------
This was Barbara Starr reporting. This info is from U.S. officials leaking the info.

So the plane would have "pinged" on that same arc throughout the entire flight?

No, each ping gives only the distance of the plane from the satellite at the time.

There would thus be a new (and quite huge) set of two northern and southern arcs showing the plane's possible position for each ping.

The plane was NOT traveling ALONG each arc. We have no idea which way it was traveling at the time of any one ping.

Looking at the different arcs of possible locations for each ping all together would be pretty confusing. At best, assuming the plane headed consistently north (or south), it provides a rough average speed of travel. It would NOT indicate if the plane was moving north or south.

I think I also heard that the major right angle turn that the plane took was pre-programmed into the flight!

I don't understand why there would be only one "ping" to satellite ( at 8:11a.m.) over a 6-7 hour time period that the plane was in the air . Even if there was only one other one, you would then be easily able to determine which direction the plane was flying.

I think it signaled/pinged/sent a handshake (as it is being described) to the satellite every hour then stopped

All right, good night, is not important.

Every flight I have been on, the language is normal, comfortable, accented, via the area. There is nothing abnormal in all right, good night. No code.

News is lacking, military is looking and nothing to report, so news is making issues where there are none for pay and interest. Good to keep up interest since so many are gone, but making mountains out of grains is not helpful to those that lost loved ones, 239 lost loved ones with many family members willing to hold onto whatever made up comment, when they know their loved one is dead. Not nice.............

[bbm]

are you a pilot or flight attendant then? this was a comment between the pilot and ATC so not something the passengers would've heard ...

also, it could indeed be code words ... although I personally don't believe they were but I don't know how you can state that as fact unless you work for Malaysian airlines

Or has been theorized by some, cabin decompression. If the goal was the cargo or the plane itself and not any of the passengers... then, as horrible as it sounds, they would be completely expendable

One of the conspiracy theories that was kicked around a while back was that there may have been 20 passengers on the flight that would have been of interest to the hijackers.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-a...freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

Who knows? I'd believe just about anything at this point.

Apparently the pilot loved nothing more than to have other people/pilots come over and play with his simulator.

If the engine maker can track, and there is all sorts of other tracking, why does the news keep telling us all sorts of directions?

I saw the map of what looked like thousands of planes at a time. But, is there not some sort of tracking built in that is specific to each plane?

I mean, the U.S. ran out of available phone numbers with the huge amount of cell phone purchases. So, you have to dial the area code. However, each phone is able to be tracked, either by amateur purchased tracking, or by the Government in your area, or by the device alone - if there is a need, it is tracked.

Why is this not happening here?

Why are we told the plane is running the gammot on that side of the globe?

This thread is closed. Click on over to the open new thread:

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please read the guidelines for posting on post #2 in the new thread...

ba099630fc60_zps6aec85ba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member